UnderGround Forums Jones' response to Chuck

5 days ago
3/18/12
FrontBroRian -
SickEye - 
FrontBroRian -
Siciliano di Brooklyn - Apparently Jon Jones is an asshole because he is sticking up for himself as a professional fighter.

Dude could save 10 burning children from a building and people here would bitch about it. He’s the Trump of the UG

lol, as if that would EVER happen. He'd charge in there to save his kilo of coke, step on a few childrens throats on the way in, and then boogie on outta there.

Tell me about the last times pro fighters chased down a mugger and held them down until police arrived, the day before a fight

Tell me about the last time a pro fighter ran a red light and crashed into a pregnant woman? Only returning to the scene briefly to grab some cash and weed rather than checking on the injured woman and her unborn child?

5 days ago
2/24/07
BreakALegAndy! - 
FrontBroRian -
SickEye - 
FrontBroRian -
Siciliano di Brooklyn - Apparently Jon Jones is an asshole because he is sticking up for himself as a professional fighter.

Dude could save 10 burning children from a building and people here would bitch about it. He’s the Trump of the UG

lol, as if that would EVER happen. He'd charge in there to save his kilo of coke, step on a few childrens throats on the way in, and then boogie on outta there.

Tell me about the last times pro fighters chased down a mugger and held them down until police arrived, the day before a fight

Tell me about the last time a pro fighter ran a red light and crashed into a pregnant woman? Only returning to the scene briefly to grab some cash and weed rather than checking on the injured woman and her unborn child?

Awe watching you and sickeye stick up for each other on multiple threads is adorable.

He your bf now?
5 days ago
3/18/12
FrontBroRian -
BreakALegAndy! - 
FrontBroRian -
SickEye - 
FrontBroRian -

Awe watching you and sickeye stick up for each other on multiple threads is adorable.

He your bf now?

I feel like you’re getting a little upset. 

I’ll wait tho, maybe you need a little time for research to see if any other UFC champions have done something similar. 

5 days ago
2/24/07
So so so angry
5 days ago
3/18/12
FrontBroRian - So so so angry

I feel like you were starting to win some people over with your Jon Jones white-knighting. Don’t give up now, we all would like to hear more on what a great person he is. 

5 days ago
7/18/11
FrontBroRian -
SickEye - 
FrontBroRian -

And you'd find a way to defend him in my above scenario!

"Jones isn't a firefighter. He had no business trying to rescue those kids"

Edited: 5 days ago
8/9/14

Breakaleg and sickeye, you're overly emotional and extremely one eyed. You nearly make me physically sick with you're incessant ranting about Jon Jones. 

The guys the best fighter to ever live 

The guy is also a dick.

Deal with it.

5 days ago
3/18/12
shifty1watchim -

Breakaleg and sickeye, you're overly emotional and extremely one eyed. You nearly make me physically sick with you're incessant ranting about Jon Jones. 

The guys the best fighter to ever live 

The guy is also a dick.

Deal with it.

Jon Jones and his next 2 or 3 fights will either confirm or reject that thought. Hard to call a guy the best figter to ever live when the have failed multiple drug tests. Clean Jones could have easily not made it past Gus or DC. 

Names in the GOAT hat are Fedor, Jones, Silva and GSP.

How do you not pull Jones and Silva due to multiple failed drug tests? Fedor would win the crown hands down had he fought in the UFC and continued to dominate. GSP had his great run and then avenged his few loses, never failing a test, 2 division champ. I’m not even GSP fan but he’s got the edge. I’d even place MM ahead of Jones. 

We will see how Jones adapts to the fight game if he decides to follow the rules. 

5 days ago
11/8/08
BreakALegAndy! -
FrontBroRian -
BreakALegAndy! - 
FrontBroRian -
SickEye - 
FrontBroRian -

He your bf now?

I’ll wait tho, maybe you need a little time for research to see if any other UFC champions have done something similar. 

5 days ago
1/23/06
Jones is a real savage. Two legends.
5 days ago
2/24/07
JoeHurley - 
BreakALegAndy! -
FrontBroRian -
BreakALegAndy! - 
FrontBroRian -
SickEye - 
FrontBroRian -

He your bf now?

LOL I love that pic...the fact his truck had a huge picture of himself is hilarious
3 days ago
1/18/04
FrontBroRian - 

At least pop his dick out of your mouth before you type so you can have a better view of what is going on.

Jon Jones is the greatest LHW of all time, maybe the greatest fighter ever. No one is disputing that.

But if you think the likelihood that Jon Jones is more likely to run into a burning building to save someone as opposed to the asshole crackhead that started the fire in the first place you need your head examined.
3 days ago
11/8/08
Son of Neckbone -
FrontBroRian - 

At least pop his dick out of your mouth before you type so you can have a better view of what is going on.

Jon Jones is the greatest LHW of all time, maybe the greatest fighter ever. No one is disputing that.

But if you think the likelihood that Jon Jones is more likely to run into a burning building to save someone as opposed to the asshole crackhead that started the fire in the first place you need your head examined.

Have you ever met or talked to this man who you claim to understand and know so well? How can you say anything about his personality and behavior when you dont even know him and are going off of thirdhand stories and gossip. It would be like me telling people how you would act, making judgements and giving my opinions in you as fact based on a few posts of yours I've seen here in the UG.

I'm always amazed at the way people judge and passionately argue about the personality of celebrities they've never interacted with but would go crazy if someone did the same thing to them based on rumors and stories. "YOU DONT KNOW ME!!!"

Edited: 3 days ago
11/8/08

Sorry. I know logic and facts have no place in this forum. Please ignore my comments and continue with your wild assumptions and reckless gossiping.

3 days ago
7/18/11
JoeHurley -

Sorry. I know logic and facts have no place in this forum. Please ignore my comments and continue with your wild assumptions and reckless gossiping.

There’s more than enough evidence to piece together an accurate picture of his personality and behavior. 

3 days ago
1/18/04
JoeHurley - 

"Third hand stories and gossip?" Check out his police report and Wikipedia page.

Gossip about Jon Jones is him driving around with underage teenage girls, hiding under the octagon to avoid drug tests, having "shitloads of condoms" in his car when he has a wife at home, ratting out his friends and teammates in college for smoking marijuana, eye gouging more shamelessly than any athlete in history, homophobia, shitcanning an entire event because he was afraid to fight a middleweight... those are examples of gossip, and although likely true and neither wild or reckless, let's breeze past all that.

But if you want some "logic and facts," here are a few: failing drug tests for cocaine and steroids twice, t-boning a pregnant woman, breaking her arm and fleeing the scene, wrecking his car in a different incident while drunk, throwing punches at a weighin, lying under oath.

In your opinion, what line does someone have to cross before you can justifiably call them a bad person?
3 days ago
2/24/07
Son of Neckbone - 
JoeHurley - 

"Third hand stories and gossip?" Check out his police report and Wikipedia page.

Gossip about Jon Jones is him driving around with underage teenage girls, hiding under the octagon to avoid drug tests, having "shitloads of condoms" in his car when he has a wife at home, ratting out his friends and teammates in college for smoking marijuana, eye gouging more shamelessly than any athlete in history, homophobia, shitcanning an entire event because he was afraid to fight a middleweight... those are examples of gossip, and although likely true and neither wild or reckless, let's breeze past all that.

But if you want some "logic and facts," here are a few: failing drug tests for cocaine and steroids twice, t-boning a pregnant woman, breaking her arm and fleeing the scene, wrecking his car in a different incident while drunk, throwing punches at a weighin, lying under oath.

In your opinion, what line does someone have to cross before you can justifiably call them a bad person?

“Gossip about Jon Jones is him driving around with underage teenage girls”

That’s a flat out lie.

Hiding under the octagon to avoid drug tests”

That’s a rumor that Sonnen started

“he has a wife at home.

That’s a lie. He’s not married.

“ratting out his friends and teammates in college for smoking marijuana”

That’s a lie and exaggeration

“Shitcanning an entire event because he was afraid to fight a middleweight..”

That’s your opinion.

Damn you are an emotional little woman when it comes to Jones
3 days ago
12/9/02
eye
pokes
3 days ago
11/28/03

3 days ago
3/18/12
FrontBroRian -
Son of Neckbone - 
JoeHurley - 

That’s a flat out lie.

“he has a wife at home.

That’s your opinion.

I’ve never seen somebody white knight Jon Jones like you are. I’m sure he appreciates it. 

Those dick pills must have really made innocent Jon Jones pop on that first test. I bet somebody also spiked his drink with cocaine. Come to think of it, that 2nd failed test, that probably wasn’t on him either. Somebody trying to frame Jon. 

Who framed Roger Rabbit? No

#WhoFramedJonJones

USADA?

3 days ago
2/24/07
BreakALegAndy! - 
FrontBroRian -
Son of Neckbone - 
JoeHurley - 

That’s a flat out lie.

“he has a wife at home.

That’s your opinion.

I’ve never seen somebody white knight Jon Jones like you are. I’m sure he appreciates it. 

Those dick pills must have really made innocent Jon Jones pop on that first test. I bet somebody also spiked his drink with cocaine. Come to think of it, that 2nd failed test, that probably wasn’t on him either. Somebody trying to frame Jon. 

#WhoFramedJonJones

USADA?

If facts equal white knighting, so be it. I know you guys hate those pesky little fact things. Way more fun to lie and jerk each other off online, eh?

What’s weird to me is Jones does so many stupid things. There is plenty to shit on him for, so it strikes me as odd that people need to make things up to try and make it worse.

It’d be like saying “Rampage drove through LA smashing cars, and had a 13 year old girl in the truck with him.” Like, why lie and make up the 13 year old? He already did something incredibly stupid. Is it just because you guys are so emotional when it comes to Jones you want your point to come across stronger? It’s wacky
3 days ago
3/18/12
FrontBroRian -
BreakALegAndy! - 
FrontBroRian -
Son of Neckbone - 
JoeHurley - 

That’s a flat out lie.

“he has a wife at home.

That’s your opinion.

#WhoFramedJonJones

USADA?

If facts equal white knighting, so be it. I know you guys hate those pesky little fact things. Way more fun to lie and jerk each other off online, eh?

What’s weird to me is Jones does so many stupid things. There is plenty to shit on him for, so it strikes me as odd that people need to make things up to try and make it worse.

It’d be like saying “Rampage drove through LA smashing cars, and had a 13 year old girl in the truck with him.” Like, why lie and make up the 13 year old? He already did something incredibly stupid. Is it just because you guys are so emotional when it comes to Jones you want your point to come across stronger? It’s wacky

Facts are facts. Jon Jones is one of the dirtiest, if not THE dirtiest fighter in the UFC. 

3 days ago
2/24/07
BreakALegAndy! - 
FrontBroRian -
BreakALegAndy! - 
FrontBroRian -
Son of Neckbone - 
JoeHurley - 

That’s a flat out lie.

“he has a wife at home.

That’s your opinion.

#WhoFramedJonJones

USADA?

Facts are facts. Jon Jones is one of the dirtiest, if not THE dirtiest fighter in the UFC. 

So why the need for incessant lying like saying he had underage girls in his car?

And then I point out it’s a lie and you get upset and call it white knighting?
3 days ago
3/18/12
FrontBroRian -
BreakALegAndy! - 
FrontBroRian -
BreakALegAndy! - 
FrontBroRian -
Son of Neckbone - 
JoeHurley - 

That’s a flat out lie.

“he has a wife at home.

That’s your opinion.

#WhoFramedJonJones

USADA?

So why the need for incessant lying like saying he had underage girls in his car?

And then I point out it’s a lie and you get upset and call it white knighting?

Oh that’s not a lie, they were in the car. I just don’t care to go back and forth on it. If you want to live in your small little square and defend you favorite fighters when they screw up, cool, have at it. I have never seen someone white knight Jones likes you are. The other dude is coming close. 

I’m sure Jon appreciates it, he may even let you jerk him off as a big thank you. 

3 days ago
12/12/12
moogin83 -
Son of Neckbone -
BreakALegAndy! - 
FrontBroRian -
Vikingknee - 

Hasn’t chuck been saying that he will beat jones for years 

This...crybabies like the OP have been whining for years. Chuck talks shit on Jones and Jones resounds, and poor little OP can’t handle it.

The thing is, Chuck hasn’t talked shit on Jon..dipshit.

This. The closest thing he ever did by talking shit was saying that he matched up well with Jones in his prime. Other than that it was purely professional.

Jones is a complete asshole douche about it, but then Chuck has the class to not mention that Jones' "scheduling conflicts" are the result of another failed drug test, and declines to slam him for any of his other more despicable inclinations.

I swear Chuck said something along the lines of he would beat the fuck out of Jones... I'm certain he wasn't quite as respectful as he's being now

"I think I would have been a horrible matchup for him," Liddell told FOX Sports. "I would have walked through his punches and he wouldn’t have caught me with anything. I would have found a way to hit him, and I hit too hard."

LuLz