UnderGround Forums Karate Hottie as an analyst. Thoughts?

6/12/18 9:05 PM
5/14/18

Anyone else catch Michelle on the Fox panel for the last UFC event? I'm not trying to shit on her and I really like her, but am I the only one who thought she was...... awful? I know Kelvin was catching hell about how he did on the panel(I thought he did alright. Not amazing, but decent for his first time and has potential) but hadn't seen anyone discussing Waterson. Anyone else get flashbacks to the movie Clueless from listening to her or am I just a faggot? An old faggot, at that.

6/12/18 9:10 PM
6/28/10

stfu

6/12/18 9:11 PM
9/7/04

OP is a fucking asshole. 

Edited: 6/12/18 9:20 PM
10/6/02
I thought she was really good. But probably too good for the casuual fan to understand.
6/12/18 9:30 PM
2/24/10

I only saw her interviewing Colby, so maybe the Bisping fiasco threw her off, but yeah.. kinda rough.  Not an easy job.

Really curious how many of these fighters will keep their desk jobs in 2019 .

6/12/18 9:36 PM
4/22/07

You are right man.  I think most of us want to bang,  and even like her as a fighter, but she isnt great at it.  She will get better over time I am guessing. 

6/12/18 10:09 PM
5/14/18
MMA Playwright -

OP is a fucking asshole. 

Well yeah, nobody is disagreeing with that.

6/12/18 10:32 PM
5/19/17

i though she seemed nervous.   maybe will improve.

6/12/18 10:33 PM
2/15/06
She was nervous but I thought she did pretty well. She will settle in and get better.
6/12/18 10:40 PM
4/21/15

I would straight wolf down a full order of Tex mex chilli off of her asshole....

6/12/18 10:41 PM
2/19/18

She sucked but she's hot so I don't care. I actually find it refreshing and prefer her over the dull, predictable male fighters they have on - Florian, Felder, Woodley etc

6/12/18 10:42 PM
5/8/13

I'd marry her so stfu op..... my baby was just nervous 

6/12/18 10:43 PM
12/12/12

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Michelle Waterson. Her skill is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of just bleed physics most of the analysis will go over a typical viewer's head. There's also Michelle's clueless outlook, which is deftly woven into her characterisation- her personal philosophy draws heavily from teen literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of the analysis, to realise that they're not just on point- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike The Karate Hottie truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, the brilliance in Michelle's existential nickname "The Karate Hottie," which itself is a cryptic reference to Harvey Weinstein's epic The Karate Kid. I'm smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Michelle Waterson's genius wit unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools.. how I pity them.

And yes, by the way, i DO have a Karate Hottie tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It's for the ladies' eyes only- and even then they have to demonstrate that they're within 5 Fight IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand. Nothin personnel kid

6/12/18 10:46 PM
6/8/11

She was terrible 

6/12/18 10:55 PM
1/5/15

I saw a clip of her and yea I agree I thought she didn't sound great. She seemed to be looking at for help for what to say

6/12/18 11:20 PM
3/27/03
livelaughlove -

She sucked but she's hot so I don't care. I actually find it refreshing and prefer her over the dull, predictable male fighters they have on - Florian, Felder, Woodley etc

6/12/18 11:29 PM
7/3/06
I'd like to analize her
6/12/18 11:40 PM
5/14/18
Thuglife13 -

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Michelle Waterson. Her skill is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of just bleed physics most of the analysis will go over a typical viewer's head. There's also Michelle's clueless outlook, which is deftly woven into her characterisation- her personal philosophy draws heavily from teen literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of the analysis, to realise that they're not just on point- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike The Karate Hottie truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, the brilliance in Michelle's existential nickname "The Karate Hottie," which itself is a cryptic reference to Harvey Weinstein's epic The Karate Kid. I'm smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Michelle Waterson's genius wit unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools.. how I pity them.

And yes, by the way, i DO have a Karate Hottie tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It's for the ladies' eyes only- and even then they have to demonstrate that they're within 5 Fight IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand. Nothin personnel kid

At first, I was wondering how someone was able to perceive the prefacing of every valley-girlesque statement with "ummmmm" and "uhhhh" as any indicator of intellect or professionalism, but by the time I finished reading, I was more concerned with how I was going to convince my wife that "Thuglife13" will be the name of our firstborn son.

6/12/18 11:42 PM
11/16/17

I didn't like her. Smart and hot but not great on the mic. UFC just wanted a woman on the panel. She stuttered alot. Could be nervous. We will see if she does a second outing

6/12/18 11:51 PM
12/12/12
Xxxtra_4skin -
Thuglife13 -

At first, I was wondering how someone was able to perceive the prefacing of every valley-girlesque statement with "ummmmm" and "uhhhh" as any indicator of intellect or professionalism, but by the time I finished reading, I was more concerned with how I was going to convince my wife that "Thuglife13" will be the name of our firstborn son.

Denzel GIF - Find & Share on GIPHY

6/13/18 12:32 AM
10/9/05
Everyone needs time to improve at these types of jobs. Can't expect someone who has no experience at doing this type of TV work to do a great job first time around, especially when they're still getting the hang of basic aspects of the job like which camera to look at, having questions ready, notes written down, etc.

As long as they keep bringing her on, she'll improve naturally over time as she learns.
6/13/18 12:34 AM
4/13/15

I only caught a clip of her interviewing Colby and yeah....it wasn't good.  But I like her as a fighter and think she has a high fight IQ so hopefully with time she develops 

6/13/18 12:47 AM
1/1/01
She was really bad. Really really bad.

Not a lot of experience so I guess that's to be expected, but yeah, that was really not good.
6/13/18 1:50 AM
8/25/17

Give her some time to grow into the role. It’s harder than it looks. 

6/13/18 1:55 AM
5/30/15

She was just nervous and that was obvious. Also OP is an old faggot.