UnderGround Forums Kenny Florian stealing material again??

10 days ago
6/20/15

I saw that Bisping said Florian was going to have a bit on his podcast measuring heart based on a scale: Sonnen - Gaetje. Sonnen having zero heart and Gaetje having the most.  This is stolen from Robin Black who did a segment on it on his own show. Crazy that Florian is still doing this stuff. Here's Robin's clip:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sM8qQ5wTMfs#action=share

10 days ago
6/20/14
Who cares. And no I don't care just because I responded I know that comment is coming right after I post this
10 days ago
11/30/11

The UG seems to hate robin black so I assume this will be largely ignored.

10 days ago
5/10/16
For the watch.

-Kenny Florian
10 days ago
7/25/15

Fook Robin!!!  

10 days ago
6/20/15
TwoCheekSneak - Who cares. And no I don't care just because I responded I know that comment is coming right after I post this

The guy is ripping other people's material and pawning it off as his own. If you don't care, so be it. I just thought worthy of noting and seein people's reactions. It really shouldn't matter who it is - Robin or someone else.

10 days ago
2/6/15

Black has rubbed me the wrong way in the past but come the fuck on Kenny. You unimaginative thief. Fox should fire him and hire robin (whom I dislike ) . At least the guy does his own work . 

10 days ago
7/4/17

Kenny Florian is a con man and should be removed.

10 days ago
7/27/13

Working off memory I think Robin called it the Sapp-Alvarez scale. 

Yeah, no way Kenny didn't know about it

10 days ago
7/4/17

Not an original thought in his fookin" 'ead.

10 days ago
10/4/15
Why don't people like robin black
10 days ago
7/4/17
Jpt82 - Why don't people like robin black

For me it is the voice and the over-emphasis of what he is saying. It is like nails on a chalkboard for me and I cannot listen to him. Mitch Chilson, the commentator for ONE FC is the same way. Can't stand him either.

Florian is a thieving shit and a Zuffa shill.

10 days ago
9/26/11

One side of the scale was Bob Sapp but the other i cant remember

10 days ago
2/20/10

Kenny is good people, give him a break.

10 days ago
2/6/15

I don't like when personalities talk down on fighters if they aren't competitors at that level themselves.

10 days ago
4/17/17
FOTN - 

If he was good people, he wouldnt be stealing other people's material and pawning it off as his own.
10 days ago
11/10/05

So Robin black is the first person to use people as endpoints of a measurement scale? And he trademarked that shit? WTF.

10 days ago
7/27/13
WhereIsGoranReljic -

I don't like when personalities talk down on fighters if they aren't competitors at that level themselves.

Pretty sure I've never heard Robin talk down on any fighter, he's like the most positive guy on the planet and never talks shit about anyone

10 days ago
2/20/10
We Are All One Mean Species -
FOTN - 

If he was good people, he wouldnt be stealing other people's material and pawning it off as his own.

After the backlash he received last time I highly doubt he's done this intentionally.

10 days ago
6/20/15
Meatgrinder -

So Robin black is the first person to use people as endpoints of a measurement scale? And he trademarked that shit? WTF.

Given Florian's history, I doubt this is just a coincidence.Go see the boxing analysis he stole off You Tube and tell me he deserves benefit of doubt.

10 days ago
2/6/15
Technical Primates -
WhereIsGoranReljic -

Pretty sure I've never heard Robin talk down on any fighter, he's like the most positive guy on the planet and never talks shit about anyone

I have , doesn't makd a difference to me if it's a fighter I see members of this forum hating on . Don't like that the on air personalities would take that angle.

10 days ago
12/28/12
Technical Primates -

Working off memory I think Robin called it the Sapp-Alvarez scale. 

Yeah, no way Kenny didn't know about it

yeah there's a clip of it on youtube from 2014

10 days ago
6/17/16

O Canada!
Our home and native land!
True patriot love in all thy sons command.
With glowing hearts we see thee rise,
The True North strong and free!
From far and wide,
O Canada, we stand on guard for thee.
God keep our land glorious and free!
O Canada, we stand on guard for thee.
O Canada, we stand on guard for theeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

10 days ago
6/20/14
Oldschool18 -
TwoCheekSneak - Who cares. And no I don't care just because I responded I know that comment is coming right after I post this

The guy is ripping other people's material and pawning it off as his own. If you don't care, so be it. I just thought worthy of noting and seein people's reactions. It really shouldn't matter who it is - Robin or someone else.

Waaaa waaa waaa stop crying who cares
Edited: 10 days ago
1/23/06

Kenny "the gift" Florian lost 3 title fights in the UFC just like Chael Sonnen.