UnderGround Forums Lol Heathen is 3-5 in last 8 fights...

9/23/17 8:39 AM
1/24/17
McGoat is coming off a $200 Million Dollar fight with Floyd....

CTE is real folks.

That being said, happy to see he found his Moustache.

#Delusional
9/23/17 8:51 AM
9/5/11
neilbarnard - To be fair Edgar won a decision against him based on reputation. Close fight but Stephens was walking him down throwing power while Edgar fought for points. Every round could have went either way except the round Stephens knocked Edgar down.

He is a good fighter and could beat anyone in the division. But ya, not getting that Conor fight.

Could beat anyone in the division yet the thread title.

So which one of you is confused? 

9/23/17 8:57 AM
8/19/15

This is what I said on Reddit but apparently Heathen has a cult fan base, because I was downvoted and told Jeremy deserved the fight and that he could win. 

To which I responded that he was smaller, 26-14, has a decade of wear on his UFC tires, has a sloppy style of fighting susceptible to counter strikes. Conor would beat the fuck out of Stephens within 2 rounds 99/100 times. 

9/23/17 9:00 AM
8/19/15
neilbarnard - To be fair Edgar won a decision against him based on reputation. Close fight but Stephens was walking him down throwing power while Edgar fought for points. Every round could have went either way except the round Stephens knocked Edgar down.

He is a good fighter and could beat anyone in the division. But ya, not getting that Conor fight.

I thought he beat Moicano too, but I actually take effective strikes, octagon control and aggression into my scoring. 

Moicano and Edgar on their bikes the whole fight, landing ineffective small strikes, Stephens has the center the whole fight and is stalking them down throwing bombs. 

That said, even if he would have starched Moicano and Edgar, I still wouldn't give him a chance against Conor. 

9/23/17 9:01 AM
10/24/03
Look at who that guy fights!!
9/23/17 9:26 AM
4/1/10
I thought he looked a lot more refined in his striking his last fight
9/23/17 9:35 AM
4/1/10
Unless he's super active 8 fights for a lot of fighters in ufc can span 3 years. I'm not a huge fan of his but I think he is a better fighter than his record reflects. Also, unless he banged Conor's mom, that picture doesn't mean shit. Lol there was a thread on the Ug where a guy fucked the mother of a guy that uses to bully him for revenge and it was outed on radio show. It was posted about the same time as the picture, anyhow I got a laugh from it.
9/23/17 9:45 AM
4/1/10
And losing to 2 former top 10 p4p fighters isn't really grounds for a teen girl lol moment (jk I use lol far too much for a 30 yo man...lol)
9/23/17 10:18 AM
9/5/11
neilbarnard -
Malvert the Janitor - 

You sir are confused about the word "could".

Oh....so we're fantasizing now!

So he could beat anyone in the division....if they let him. Or if they slipped on banana peels. Or if a speaker fell from the PA rigging killing all of his opponents every time out. Or if he was bitten by a radioactive spider.

I like Jeremy. Great style, very exciting.

I think he "could" be heavyweight champion someday. 

9/23/17 10:25 AM
1/16/11
NorthSouthDinner4Two - McGoat is coming off a $200 Million Dollar fight with Floyd....

CTE is real folks.

That being said, happy to see he found his Moustache.

#Delusional
Relax, fanboy.
9/23/17 10:31 AM
6/28/10

lmao! That tweet has you guys in a rampage and it's fucking great. Looking up his record, thinking of comebacks. And you talk about Conor living rent free? Hahaha. You guys are fucking in panic mode right now. Nothing you say will change the fact Conors mom wants a piece of that.

9/23/17 10:32 AM
6/28/10
Malvert the Janitor -
neilbarnard -
Malvert the Janitor - 

So he could beat anyone in the division....if they let him. Or if they slipped on banana peels. Or if a speaker fell from the PA rigging killing all of his opponents every time out. Or if he was bitten by a radioactive spider.

I never would have guessed you'd be in here. lmao. Ultimate Fan boy right here. Do you have a Conor is #1 Foam finger? Be honest. How about Conor fathead?

9/23/17 10:32 AM
6/28/10

I'll bet anything Malvert has a Conor fight kit.

9/23/17 10:35 AM
4/1/10
Malvert the Janitor -
neilbarnard -
Malvert the Janitor - 

Much like when that piano fell on top of gsp and serra got the victory. Stephen's has the type of power to shut the lights off of anyone at 155 or below. It wouldn't be the biggest upset ever if he were to beat mcgregor, but it would be a big one.
9/23/17 10:36 AM
6/28/10
TeamPrimal -
Malvert the Janitor -
neilbarnard -
Malvert the Janitor - 

Much like when that piano fell on top of gsp and serra got the victory. Stephen's has the type of power to shut the lights off of anyone at 155 or below. It wouldn't be the biggest upset ever if he were to beat mcgregor, but it would be a big one.

Oh trust me, it would be the biggest upset ever for Malvert. Complete suicide watch. He'd probably tear down his Conor fathead in a rage.

9/23/17 10:42 AM
9/5/11
BrckNoHitBk -

I'll bet anything Malvert has a Conor fight kit.

Me?

Buddy, take a look back. This isn't a Conor thread you troll. You made it one. 

Talk about rent free. You're consumed with the guy, I never mentioned him once. 

Please ignore me rather than stalk me, little girl. 

9/23/17 10:45 AM
1/12/10

Plot twist. 

Conor told his mom to tale the pic to let LH think he has won the war. Gets the fight with Conor. Gets beat down and Conor says "like I said, WHO THE FOOK IS THAT GUY!?!"

9/23/17 11:07 AM
1/24/17
TFK_UGCTT_Sk1tzO420 -

Plot twist. 

Conor told his mom to tale the pic to let LH think he has won the war. Gets the fight with Conor. Gets beat down and Conor says "like I said, WHO THE FOOK IS THAT GUY!?!"

Meh
9/23/17 1:18 PM
10/26/03
it would be 4-5 in his last 9 if you stepped into the cage with him, so stfu.
29 days ago
3/6/05
TeamPrimal - I thought he looked a lot more refined in his striking his last fight
Would like to see Jeremy settle down more like in his last fight. He looked calmer in his striking that last fight.
29 days ago
7/10/14

Is Jeremy Stephens the guy that's banging conors mom?

29 days ago
7/12/15
no shame in him trying to get a red panty night

at least he doesn't pretend to be someone else online
29 days ago
8/27/12

I don't even like the guy but ffs, his last eight included Max Holloway, Frankie Edgar, Cub Swanson. Not exactly easy competition.

29 days ago
12/30/03

Too short and stocky to feel confident he would be anything other than a punching bag and target practice for Conor. Conor's movement is a higher level than his, he's bigger and has much better boxing and kick boxing. Stephens has issues with counter punchers and Conor is the best of the counter punchers at that weight. 

It would be fun to watch but Stephens isn't someone who possesses the tools to beat Conor. I'd rather watch Barboza fight him. 

29 days ago
12/28/12

he's 3-6 if you count that time everyone clowned on him for trying to fight UGers