UnderGround Forums MMA Predictions for 2013, Part II

1/4/13 12:18 AM
12/3/08

MMA Predictions for 2013, Part II

1/4/13 1:22 AM
9/13/11
I hope the "Reality Check" section is a joke. It would be quite depressing if all three won their next fights and were denied title shots.

Hendricks should already have one but he's getting passed over for a shit-talking wannabe gangster who lost his last fight and has been suspended for a year. Weidman should've already had his shot this past Fall. Gustaffson? He oughta get one too, but I wouldn't mind seeing him fight Machida if Machida beats Hendo. All this talk that he should get the winner of Lil Nog/Rashad is silly, because more than likely Rashad will beat Lil Nog, and in matching up Rashad/Gustaffson you risk losing a contender to a guy who Jones already beat. I don't care to see a Jones/Rashad rematch. Rashad is one of the more overrated fighters in the UFC.
1/4/13 5:04 AM
10/6/12
tonytr - I hope the "Reality Check" section is a joke. It would be quite depressing if all three won their next fights and were denied title shots.

Hendricks should already have one but he's getting passed over for a shit-talking wannabe gangster who lost his last fight and has been suspended for a year. Weidman should've already had his shot this past Fall. Gustaffson? He oughta get one too, but I wouldn't mind seeing him fight Machida if Machida beats Hendo. All this talk that he should get the winner of Lil Nog/Rashad is silly, because more than likely Rashad will beat Lil Nog, and in matching up Rashad/Gustaffson you risk losing a contender to a guy who Jones already beat. I don't care to see a Jones/Rashad rematch. Rashad is one of the more overrated fighters in the UFC.

Not much logic in your post.

You state matching Gustafsson up with Rashad makes no sense as it risks a contender losing to rashad.....who Bones has already beat.....

But you wouldn't mind seeing Gustafsson v Machida........which risks losing a contender to someone that Bones already beat....in a much more convincing fashion than he beat Rashad!

Not having a pop at you good sir....just pointing out flawed logic is all. Happy New Year.
3/23/13 8:14 PM
6/29/12
Some of this already came true! Cyborg! We'll find out more about AJ tonight!
6/4/13 11:17 AM
6/29/12
And now the Griffin and Rampage predictions are on track!
1/26/15 8:42 PM
6/29/12

Still propheting - AJ number-one contender, Rousey-McMann TKO, and Kimbo to Bellator!