UnderGround Forums Mark Hunt, Lol, what a G....

9 days ago
6/24/16

Fucking guy is so awesome and I love Dana. Hunto is just a fucking legend. Like one that will be spoken in folklore. What a gangster.

https://www.bloodyelbow.com/2017/10/10/16456532/ufc-mark-hunt-marcin-tybura-fabricio-werdum-dana-white-sydney-heavyweight-mma-news

9 days ago
12/30/03

https://www.bloodyelbow.com/2017/10/10/16456532/ufc-mark-hunt-marcin-tybura-fabricio-werdum-dana-white-sydney-heavyweight-mma-news

9 days ago
6/24/16
WrestlingSucks -

Thank you sir! 

9 days ago
11/24/07

lol, It's hilarious to see Hunt go on tirades online when he's so soft spoken and chilled in real life. 

9 days ago
6/24/16
da Vinci 81 -

lol, It's hilarious to see Hunt go on tirades online when he's so soft spoken and chilled in real life. 

I think he has a few pints and hits his social media. I love it. We all do it. War Hunto. He gives zero fucks. Like none. 

9 days ago
2/26/11

F*ck Dana...

9 days ago
10/27/03

Give interview and state you’re suffering brain damage,

Get removed from fight,

Throw tantrum online about being removed from fight.

Just a G without a Gi

9 days ago
1/6/10
FingerorMoon -

Get removed from fight,

Just a G without a Gi

maybe he didnt remember the interview...

9 days ago
11/22/11
This is just gonna make more fighters not want to talk about it, granted there is no way this can be a win win for hunt.
8 days ago
10/27/03
Pierre St-George - 
FingerorMoon -

Get removed from fight,

Just a G without a Gi

maybe he didnt remember the interview...

touché
8 days ago
5/19/14

Fuck you dana you've always hated me you dog

classic!!!!

Edited: 8 days ago
1/12/12
“My body is f----d but my mind is still here,” Hunt wrote in his column published last month. “I’ve still got my senses about me and I know what’s right and wrong, which is the main thing. Sometimes I don’t sleep well. You can hear me starting to stutter and slur my words. My memory is not that good anymore. I’ll forget something I did yesterday but I can remember the sh-t I did years and years ago.”

Hunt made a poor decision when he wrote about this. I'm not saying Hunt was wrong. It just makes it difficult for the UFC to allow him to fight knowing that he is starting to show symptoms of CTE.

I think Hunt should have kept this one close to the vest since he wanted to fight.
7 days ago
11/17/11
keithws2 - “My body is f----d but my mind is still here,” Hunt wrote in his column published last month. “I’ve still got my senses about me and I know what’s right and wrong, which is the main thing. Sometimes I don’t sleep well. You can hear me starting to stutter and slur my words. My memory is not that good anymore. I’ll forget something I did yesterday but I can remember the sh-t I did years and years ago.”

Hunt made a poor decision when he wrote about this. I'm not saying Hunt was wrong. It just makes it difficult for the UFC to allow him to fight knowing that he is starting to show symptoms of CTE.

I think Hunt should have kept this one close to the vest since he wanted to fight.

Yea he put the UFC in a lose/lose situation, and he's obviously the type to sue if something happened and he got seriously injured in the fight. 

Same thing as the Cain situation. You give an interview like that, and you're basically asking them to stop the fight for you.

7 days ago
3/13/08
Letsputasmileonthatface -

Fucking guy is so awesome and I love Dana. Hunto is just a fucking legend. Like one that will be spoken in folklore. What a gangster.

I think it's pretty clear he is suffering from CTE, I just hope the people close to him are monitoring him in case he tries to hurt himself.

7 days ago
9/29/17

He is losing his brain slowly and is 40. Needs to stop fighting. On his own accord or not. 

He will always be a legend. UFC needs to give him 2Mil and have him work with Forest. Win win

7 days ago
1/1/01
I don't see how anyone thinks the UFC is in the wrong here for pulling Hunt from the fight after reading what he said.
7 days ago
6/23/09

Hunt kinda fucked himself here. Can't really blame this on Dana. Still a fun read, though. Love me some Hunt.

7 days ago
7/12/15
Letsputasmileonthatface -
da Vinci 81 -

I think he has a few pints and hits his social media. I love it. We all do it. War Hunto. He gives zero fucks. Like none. 

lol like the time he came on here
7 days ago
1/24/13

Big fan of Hunt but this has gotta be the dumbest career ending move ever done by a fighter..admitting to CTE symptoms and insulting the boss...doh

7 days ago
1/16/12

Use to love Hunt and love him as a fighter but his intelligence and emotional behavior is that of a 10 year old. He's getting 800k more then 99% of the UFC roster and cries about everything. Dana gave him a lot of opportunities and rounds or not Hunt knew he was fighting guys on roids. Don't take the fight then and complain afterwards.

I have to side with the UFC on this one. Can't snitch on yourself while having an open lawsuit and expect them to trust you