UnderGround Forums Matt Serra Fires Back At Colby Covington!!

9 days ago
8/6/08
GroundStPound - 
TheReaper87 -

I mean Serra did whip GSP’s ass so it’s not like he’s some punk who can’t fight 

He's 44 for fucks sake.

and has the T levels of a 21 yr old
9 days ago
8/15/07
Colby isn't that good, guys. Y'all are being blinded by his ridiculous trash talk.
9 days ago
10/15/07
mdrndaysamurai -

I would not want to get in a street fight with Matt Serra.  Win or lose you're not going to have a good time (even if you're colby covington).

Matt sera is head butting and groin striking like a motherfucker. 

9 days ago
4/17/17
Serra admitted he himself would be upset if he was put in a situation that he feels was an ambush in an interview. And he said this was kind of like that. Jim had to explain it may look like it but it wasnt done purposely and he didnt book the guests.

But Serra and Jim understood Colbys anger with the interview set up. Their only "gripe" is if Colby doesnt care about trashing everyone, he should keep not caring in all situations even when he feels he's being set up.
9 days ago
4/17/17
Also Colby was supposedly super upset at Rogan and it seemed like they got along swimmingly in the postfight interview.
9 days ago
9/14/17

Erm, we're talking about STREET FIGHT rules, not cage rules.

Serra would murder that bitch.

Good in the cage means nothing when it comes to the streets of rage.

9 days ago
2/15/11

Matt Serra would eat Colby like Pizza The Hut did himself.

9 days ago
8/20/03
disconnect - 
mdrndaysamurai -

I would not want to get in a street fight with Matt Serra.  Win or lose you're not going to have a good time (even if you're colby covington).

This.

This.

9 days ago
7/22/15

Beat his ass Serra !!!!

9 days ago
12/24/11

Colby should win that fight.

But its the street.

USADA Colby vs. non USADA Serra probably doesn't end well for Colby. 

I have $20 on Serra via donkey Kong fucking.

9 days ago
8/27/11

Matt Serra is losing a 10-8 round to diabetes. 

-Colby

9 days ago
6/5/15
serra would probably squeeze his head off.
Edited: 9 days ago
1/23/06
wu jitsu - serra would probably squeeze his head off.

Ya..No

Matt Serra isn't doing anything RDA, Dong Hyun Kim or Maia didn't

9 days ago
9/18/14

I know he ain’t runnin straight back to the cage that’s for sure. Matt wins 29/100 times. But Colby dies in 22 of those fights. 20 of the losses and two of his wins. 

9 days ago
11/18/09

Young Matt Serra got in a lot fights. Some legal some not. He is no stranger to street fighting or vale tudo rules and I wouldn’t count him out. 

Who do you guys think has fought more “in the street” or NHB matches? I could see Colby shooting a double and Matt biting his ear off. 

Edited: 8 days ago
11/24/13

Watch the video. Serra says he's talking street fight in a room the size of their podcast room. He specifically excludes MMA in a cage.

That'd be a good match. Getting Colby to his back in that environment would be a lot easier.

8 days ago
7/23/09

rip colby

8 days ago
7/23/09

colby: disrespectful piece of shit

8 days ago
12/28/14
mdrndaysamurai -

Covington wins easily, stop it. Serra would have a heart attack just warming up for the fight

8 days ago
4/28/06
Jesus fuck stop giving this guy attention already
8 days ago
8/19/13
ShanTheMan -
If it ain't Dutch, it ain't much -

Was a shitty move by the podcast to try to get him on the phone with Usman and not tell him before a title fight, Colby had a right to be pissed. 

100%

Weird thing is though, Matt had prior commitments and wasn’t even there.

8 days ago
11/26/16

Whats wierd is Serra just stopped caring about staying in shape

Could've had a few more fights if he stayed in shape imo

8 days ago
8/15/17

You guys are all suckers. Clearly Matt knows that he  absolutely could not win a fight (even in an elevator) against Colby. He just said all of this wild stuff because he knew that it would go viral and all of us cucks would run with it and give his dying podcast free publicity.

8 days ago
8/15/17
Soul Gravy - Colby isn't that good, guys. Y'all are being blinded by his ridiculous trash talk.

I mean..... well...... nah, not gonna take this bait. Not today

8 days ago
6/28/10
NicolasRGC - Jesus fuck stop giving this guy attention already

Stop giving the UFC interim champ attention? lmao. You nerds that are butthurt are fucking hilarious. haha. Colby hurting everyones feelings. I love it!