UnderGround Forums Mighty Mouse Johnson - "Ronda grow the F@$% up"

5/17/17 5:47 PM
12/12/12

Demetrious Mighty Mouse Johnson droppin' *Truth Bombs* on these Motherfuckers! My God the homie is on point and almost gained me as a fan.

LoL @ Ronda being rekt by him

Johnson to Rousey: Everyone loses, grow the F@$% up

by Kirik Jenness

Demetrious Johnson, the best fighter in the UFC, recently did an extended interview with SI’s Jon Wertheim, who is arguably the best writer in MMA today.

“I talk trash on video games. I’m going to beat you at this game. That’s it,” said Johnson. “I don’t like to disrespect people or my opponents. Anything can happen.”

However, the fighter will still speak frankly.

“I visualize myself losing most of the time just because I’ve seen so many champions lose, and they don’t know how to take it,” said Johnson. “Their whole world is upside down Oh, my God, what am I going to do?

“You look at Ronda Rousey. You got your ass beat, grow the f*** up. It happens. It’s mixed martial arts. I don’t want to be like that. If I lose, I’ll be like, I lost.”

“Everybody f***ing loses. It’s part of the sport. Grow up. Look, Ronda, you lost two f***ing fights in a row, and you made more f***ing money than the women’s roster. You’ll be fine, don’t worry about it.”

“I know what I want. I want money. How I’m going to get the money is by my athletic ability. How do I keep my athletic ability good? Keep on training, stay smart, learn all that stuff. … My coach says the best thing about me is I see this sport as my job, not as a dream.”

“I like watches. I like expensive watches. I like expensive clothes. These are Hudson jeans. They’re like $200, but I wait for them to go on sale for $90 bucks. I drive a BMW. Got it used, preowned. There are guys who I beat up in my division, he had Gucci f***ing sneakers.”

“This is a $36,000 watch. Do you know how I got this watch? I saved all my per diems for three years from the UFC.”

“One of my financial goals is I want to have $1 million in the bank, 1,000,000. Another one of my goals is to get a $1 million paycheck, where I get a check from Zuffa LLC that says 1 and six zeroes.”

“People might not like this – ‘You’re money hungry.’ You’re goddamn right I’m money hungry. … I want a $1 million paycheck.”

“One of the people who worked for the UFC, they said, ‘They just want to see bigger men fight.’ My heart beats just as much as his does, @$$hole, so kiss my @$$.”

“Right now I’m the greatest fighter in the f***ing UFC roster. I have never missed weight. I’ve never bashed my company, and said, ‘Hey, f*** you UFC, f*** you, f*** you.’ Never said it to the media, IMG. I’m always on time. Never missed a fight. I’m the same person when I’m up here as I was when I was down here. That should not change.”

5/17/17 5:59 PM
6/23/14
He's been a champion for five years and doesn't have a million yet? Pretty sad.
5/17/17 6:07 PM
1/3/08

Sometimes I feel like he thinks he needs to be more outspoken to get more interest but it always seems forced and doesn't work

5/17/17 6:26 PM
12/12/12

I totally agree with you. He made me cringe when he did that yell at the end of his last post fight interview. I do agree with everything he said in this interview though. And yep sure is sad he's been making peanuts as a Champ for so long.

5/17/17 6:32 PM
7/3/06
This is exactly what u needs to do more of.

Im now a fan! :)
5/17/17 6:33 PM
4/8/09
I'm now a fan of MM.
5/17/17 6:34 PM
5/31/16

He sounds very level headed. On the otherhand, he needs to bring more personality to the table. He also needs to spend less time playing video games and more time making himself marketable.

5/17/17 6:56 PM
10/4/16
Always enjoyed mousey boys fights he should keep this up he seems like a smart fellow, bigger fan now hope he gets his money
5/17/17 6:59 PM
9/26/12
Glowman -

He sounds very level headed. On the otherhand, he needs to bring more personality to the table. He also needs to spend less time playing video games and more time making himself marketable.

Do you realize how much money he makes playing video games? He's one of the top streamers on Twitch, his gaming is justified. 

5/17/17 7:17 PM
1/1/01
“Right now I’m the greatest fighter in the f***ing UFC roster."

I'm going to say Stipe is a little bit greater.
5/17/17 7:21 PM
2/3/10
Manic Mouse
5/17/17 7:25 PM
11/1/05

10 ufc belts and doesnt have 1 million yet. Fuck the ufc man

5/17/17 7:27 PM
7/5/13
SinCityHustler - “Right now I’m the greatest fighter in the f***ing UFC roster."

I love Stipe, but MM is the best at everything. Unfortunate that most say both of their divisions are weak. I just think both are great enough to make everyone else look like Amature hour. And all the dudes they beat are world class athletes who've been awesome for years. 

5/17/17 7:34 PM
11/23/11
SinCityHustler - “Right now I’m the greatest fighter in the f***ing UFC roster."

MM would finish Stipe within 2 rounds.
5/17/17 7:34 PM
1/1/01
Dropkick Joe - 

I love Stipe, but MM is the best at everything. Unfortunate that most say both of their divisions are weak. I just think both are great enough to make everyone else look like Amature hour. And all the dudes they beat are world class athletes who've been awesome for years. 

Mighty Mouse only has UFC wins because they needed more belts to water the thing down, so they went low enough in weight class for him to be able to win. Same with girls divisions. Let them match up in the room, Mighty Mouse beats no one. Not even Stipe's training partners. He's just too little. You can't call the weakest guy in the room the best, simply because an arbitrary weight division low enough to include him was created and now he beats up on other guys who can't beat anyone but those within that tiny division. That's just the reality. No one would ever even consider him anything other than cute, if it weren't for manufacturing a division for him.

He does have great technique though. Will make a great coach.
5/17/17 7:35 PM
5/27/09

Glad a ufc fighter went public saying this. 

5/17/17 7:35 PM
1/1/01
Hikikomori - 

MM would finish Stipe within 2 rounds.

Perhaps sexually...
5/17/17 7:46 PM
2/13/16

Lol...

outside of Cejudo, Benavidez and the man uncle creepy, I couldn't tell you who  MM has fought..  I just don't fucking care about it.  Because I know my semi trained average sized ass would beat the shit out of the entire 125 division.  

On top of that MM doesn't have a selling personality.  He just bitches about the fans.  

He he shouldn't talk about Rhonda's fat ass.  He is Rhonda.  Champ of an extremely fucking shallow division.

that said he does come off very well in this interview 

5/17/17 7:50 PM
1/1/01
EddiePain420 -

10 ufc belts and doesnt have 1 million yet. Fuck the ufc man

UFC isn't a charity. Don't blame them, blame all the fans who don't buy MM PPVs. 

5/17/17 8:23 PM
4/22/07
If you have to save up for a 36k watch, you probably shouldnt buy it.
5/17/17 8:23 PM
6/18/16
Spitting truth!
5/17/17 8:30 PM
7/8/06

I like this Mouthy Mouse.

5/17/17 8:31 PM
11/20/05
She is an asshole. But he should be careful talking about people bigger than him and with deeper voices, like little girls.
5/17/17 8:46 PM
4/7/17
Grow up says the guy whos smaller than my 13 year old brother.
5/17/17 9:10 PM
6/24/05
I always find it strange that dudes on this site need their fighters to have a personality.

Do you honestly need to be charmed by a fighter to enjoy their work?