6 days ago
8/18/04
https://www.facebook.com/thedolcediet/videos/1367458296664776/

Blue namer embed please
6 days ago
10/18/16
Jesus christ what an asshole.

1. He completely copied Jocko Willink.
2. For sure just sleep an extra two hours instead of going to bed at 9 pm.
3. That was brutal to watch.
6 days ago
7/31/15

What a fuckin guy.

Jocko wannabe.

6 days ago
7/11/12

Nothing is more embarrassing than misplaced patronising.

6 days ago
12/21/16
He sleeps like 10 hours. When he goes to bed, I hit the gym.
6 days ago
1/16/11
I can see that it's pretty easy for you all to get mad at people who have better and more fulfilling lives than yourselves.

I want a report of all your jelly feelings on my desk by close of business today.
6 days ago
12/15/00
Wand1111 - Jesus christ what an asshole.

I said this on another thread, but yes...complete ripoff of Jocko...the difference is that Jocko goes to bed @ 11, so you could argue that he puts in more time in his day working on his goals, so I guess you could hold some sense of pride in waking up early...

Dolce says he gets a minimum of 7.5 hours everynight and tries to get more like  9 hours of sleep...that means he is in going night night at like 7:15 PM many nights...I don't really see that as particularly impressive.  Also, not sure how old his kids are, but there will come a time when daddy going to bed @ 7 PM is probably not going to be so good for the family.

• thedolcediet@rachael_ka 7.5 to 9 hours per night. We make sleep a priority in our home and organize our days to have peaceful nights.
6 days ago
1/24/16
Clarence Parents - I can see that it's pretty easy for you all to get mad at people who have better and more fulfilling lives than yourselves.

I want a report of all your jelly feelings on my desk by close of business today.

hi mike

6 days ago
3/5/14
ryanJ -
Wand1111 - Jesus christ what an asshole.

I said this on another thread, but yes...complete ripoff of Jocko...the difference is that Jocko goes to bed @ 11, so you could argue that he puts in more time in his day working on his goals, so I guess you could hold some sense of pride in waking up early...

Dolce says he gets a minimum of 7.5 hours everynight and tries to get more like  9 hours of sleep...that means he is in going night night at like 7:15 PM many nights...I don't really see that as particularly impressive.  Also, not sure how old his kids are, but there will come a time when daddy going to bed @ 7 PM is probably not going to be so good for the family.

• thedolcediet@rachael_ka 7.5 to 9 hours per night. We make sleep a priority in our home and organize our days to have peaceful nights.

And in reality, Jocko is kind of an anomoly.  I've heard him say on his podcast several times that most people aren't able to sleep the little bit he does and maintain the enormous workload he puts in.  He's just built for it from years of doing it.  Its probably not good for the overall health of most people.

That being said, the whole idea that just because you are getting up early compared to most people who work 9-5 is a silly and arbitrary thing to be proud of.  What if I work nights and sleep from 8 AM to 1 PM and then get up and work out right away?  Does that not equate to the exact same thing? 

The thing to emphasize that Dolce is missing is that dicipline and hard work, regardess of whether you slept well or not, are things to respect. Not getting a full nights sleep and then waking up ready to go.  Many busy, hard working people would love to be able to sleep 8 or 9 hours and then have time to get up and work out.  Its not impressive as far as I'm concerned. 

6 days ago
1/16/11
dinkledorf -
Clarence Parents - I can see that it's pretty easy for you all to get mad at people who have better and more fulfilling lives than yourselves.

hi mike

Hi desk job
6 days ago
6/24/09

Up at 4am? What a pussy, get on my level I'm up 12 hours earlier than that.

6 days ago
3/5/14
Clarence Parents -
dinkledorf -

hi mike

Hi desk job

What does that have to do with anything?  So now if you work a desk job you can't get up and work out early?  Dork.

6 days ago
7/24/12
Hahahahaha at that video. Seriously bro...

He probably turned the lights off and went back to sleep on the mats afterwards.
6 days ago
11/2/04

Bro

6 days ago
10/18/16
Jocko is a legit savage who has been doing the whole 430 am thing his whole life. He sleeps maybe 5 hours a night and lives this type of lifestyle because he's a bad ass. But he's obviously very different than most people.

Whereas Dolce is just a poser. Why the fuck would you go to bed at 730 at night just to get up really early for no reason? It makes no sense and isn't impressive at all.
5 days ago
1/1/01

^for real,  all he did is shift his day backwards a few hrs.  

5 days ago
7/24/12
Wand1111 - Jocko is a legit savage who has been doing the whole 430 am thing his whole life. He sleeps maybe 5 hours a night and lives this type of lifestyle because he's a bad ass. But he's obviously very different than most people.

Whereas Dolce is just a poser. Why the fuck would you go to bed at 730 at night just to get up really early for no reason? It makes no sense and isn't impressive at all.
Just a bullshit marketing gimmick biting on Jocko's shit.
5 days ago
4/22/13
Some blue please embed the video!
5 days ago
1/20/11
In
5 days ago
3/24/15

Wow, this guy is almost as insufferable as the London Real douche

5 days ago
12/27/11
I didn't know anyone could ruin Master of Puppets. Christ. I can't listen to that song for awhile or I'll see his fucking face.
5 days ago
9/26/10

has he always talked like that in his personal vids?

Sounds nothing like the Dolce I know from Helwani, etc. 

4 days ago
5/28/03

You know what millionaire pro fighters do?

Sleep in late as hell so their body is peaked and primed to compete for 10pm when the major fights happen.

4 days ago
12/15/14

Hey bro's take it easy

4 days ago
12/15/00
Brolce - 

Hey bro's take it easy

It is nearly 5 PM...getting pretty close to bedtime, bro.