UnderGround Forums Nasal Cranial Release

12 days ago
12/10/09

...On TUF tonight.

For god sakes Cody, if you want to allow a quack chiro to compress your boogers with a condom and a sphygmomanometer ball, that's your business but please don't pass this quacker along to others. Goodness.

12 days ago
8/7/12

I think that quack has actually been cornering fighters so maybe he is somewhat legit with the little warriors society or what ever they call themselves.  

12 days ago
1/1/01
Pretty sure that quack is on to something legit.
12 days ago
1/5/11
This thing was so gay. And stupid. No need, just dum shit.
11 days ago
12/10/09
multiculturaljoseph - Pretty sure that quack is on to something legit.

Pretty sure you're wrong. He's doing booger compression, nothing more. It's been studied and it's quackery like a lot of chiropractic practice.

11 days ago
12/21/16
What's the point of it?
11 days ago
6/13/15

There is an ENT procedure called Balloon Sinuplasty. They use a tiny wire to spread the sinus bones with a balloon that gets inflated once in the proper place. This nonsense doesn't get that far up to do anything as it's too large. 

11 days ago
12/21/16
I just watched it and holy shit that doctor is clueless.
11 days ago
12/21/16
I'm sorry, "doctor".
11 days ago
6/30/07
That's the second time I've seen that guy in a UFC clip. Total snake oil, I wonder who his "in" is with the UFC.
11 days ago
6/18/12

Yeah, no thanks. I would have told Cody no.

This is the first season that I have watched in years, and I must say I am enjoying.

Cody and Team Alpha are coming off like total douche bags (except Uriah (but he has always seemed laid back and cool)). TJ and Duwayne look great, and you can tell that the comradery of their team is fantastic.

Seems to me that TJ made the right move getting the hell out of Sacramento.

11 days ago
3/27/03

I literally thought it was a practical joke on faber 

11 days ago
8/8/10
MountainMedic - That's the second time I've seen that guy in a UFC clip. Total snake oil, I wonder who his "in" is with the UFC.

Yup he was also featured on embedded for Cody-Cruz

11 days ago
8/6/06
I couldn't tell if that was a legit procedure or not. Obviously it'll temporarily clear your sinus, but does it really do more than that?
11 days ago
8/6/06
Plus, I'm pretty sure the guy is a chiropractor, so obviously he well versed in pseudoscience.
11 days ago
1/1/01
a placebo effect at best
11 days ago
2/27/15

That blown up condom isn't doing anything except getting that testers rocks off when he pokes it up those guys nose holes. Cody may as well have brought someone in to trim their nose hairs instead. 

11 days ago
12/10/09
Never_rolled -

There is an ENT procedure called Balloon Sinuplasty. They use a tiny wire to spread the sinus bones with a balloon that gets inflated once in the proper place. This nonsense doesn't get that far up to do anything as it's too large. 

And that uses a scope, this uses an idiot. 

11 days ago
12/10/09
ABCTT_HeHitsMeBecauseHeLovesMe - I couldn't tell if that was a legit procedure or not. Obviously it'll temporarily clear your sinus, but does it really do more than that?

No, it does nearly nothing. It's been studied with people being "treated" for months and years without any measurable positive effects. 

11 days ago
12/10/09
ABCTT_HeHitsMeBecauseHeLovesMe - Plus, I'm pretty sure the guy is a chiropractor, so obviously he well versed in pseudoscience.

Exactly. So many shady Chiro's out there looking for any new snake oil to sell. 

11 days ago
4/18/08

im a compulsive joint cracker and i want someone to adjust me so that i can find new cracks to do that i might not have thought of/had the capacity to visualize.  I'm guessing I shouldn't go to a chiropractor?

11 days ago
4/18/08

watching the chiropractic adjustment videos on youtube and hearing the pops just satisfies the shit out of me

11 days ago
12/21/16
ABCTT_HeHitsMeBecauseHeLovesMe - I couldn't tell if that was a legit procedure or not. Obviously it'll temporarily clear your sinus, but does it really do more than that?
Ventilation, or specifically nasal ventilation, is literally never the limiting factor in oxygen consumption at any level of intensity.
11 days ago
12/21/16
Arterial blood is virtually always 100% (98%) saturated at maximal effort, with the rare exception of some endurance athletes with extremely high blood flow and thus reduced transit time in the pulmonary arteries. A few more exceptions at significant altitudes (e.g. Mexico City).
11 days ago
12/10/09
kpm58 -

im a compulsive joint cracker and i want someone to adjust me so that i can find new cracks to do that i might not have thought of/had the capacity to visualize.  I'm guessing I shouldn't go to a chiropractor?

No no, that's about the only good reason to go to one, that's their wheelhouse.

However, if they tell you they can cure ANY medical issue, run.