UnderGround Forums Nate Diaz vs Ryan hall BJJ match ( video link )

6 days ago
8/22/14

Damn nice work Nate 

https://www.mma-core.com/videos/Nate_Diaz_DESTROYS_BJJ_world_champ_Ryan_Hall_at_Jiu_Jitsu_tournament/10194981

6 days ago
7/2/10

Music was annoying but cool video

6 days ago
5/2/14
oldie goodie
6 days ago
1/1/01

Nate’s really good and stuff. 

6 days ago
7/13/16

Conor has been practicing his jitz. I hope their trilogy turns into a grappling match. Nate is going down, bwahs.

6 days ago
7/4/11
Lol mcnugget getting tapped again
6 days ago
9/12/10
In
6 days ago
7/15/04
6 days ago
5/18/12
NYBAss -

Conor has been practicing his jitz. I hope their trilogy turns into a grappling match. Nate is going down, bwahs.

Has he, no wonder he looked lost in his recent boxing match. 

6 days ago
1/1/01
Did Hall win the Mundials?
6 days ago
1/1/01
Very cool. Not a fan of the playing bjj but that was interesting and entertaining. The music was a good touch as well.
6 days ago
1/1/01
Wasa-B - Did Hall win the Mundials?
At purple belt he did I think.
Came second at Brown maybe?
Edited: 6 days ago
8/22/14
FerrisWheeler - oldie goodie

Yeah... so I saw this clip while I was having smoko , and one of the first things I thought was “ I wonder if this is recent “. So I had a look at their belts , because I know Nate only got his black within the last year or so.     They looked pretty damn black in that vid so I quickly chucked it up here without getting a chance to look into it. 

Sure enough , it’s from 2000 bloody 7. 

I didn’t expect it to be that old.  I’m assuming their blue belts then.     So Nate beat the highly hyped and primed triangle machine back in his element then. !

6 days ago
1/1/01
bungee up -

Yeah... so I saw this clip while I was having smoko , and one of the first things I thought was “ I wonder if this is recent “. So I had a look at their belts , because I know Nate only got his black within the last year or so.     They looked pretty damn black in that vid so I quickly chucked it up here without getting a chance to look into it. 

I didn’t expect it to be that old.  I’m assuming their blue belts then.     So Nate beat the highly hyped and primed triangle machine back in his element then. !

Nate got his black a year ago?
6 days ago
4/28/06
"Destroys" huh? Ryan swept Nate and took his back (twice almost). Not bad against a heavier opponent if you ask me. Nate won but I wouldn't say he "destroyed" Ryan.
6 days ago
7/13/16
NicolasRGC - "Destroys" huh? Ryan swept Nate and took his back (twice almost). Not bad against a heavier opponent if you ask me. Nate won but I wouldn't say he "destroyed" Ryan.

Nate destroyed ryan

5 days ago
4/28/06
NYBAss - 
NicolasRGC - "Destroys" huh? Ryan swept Nate and took his back (twice almost). Not bad against a heavier opponent if you ask me. Nate won but I wouldn't say he "destroyed" Ryan.

Nate destroyed ryan

He beat him, soundly yes but did not "destroy" him
5 days ago
5/12/07

In later, thanks op

Edited: 5 days ago
8/22/14
tryonmytoupee -
bungee up -

Yeah. 

I for one really appreciate this.    If you didn’t already know this im not suprised. 

The days are not quite over where if you fight in the ufc you’re automatically a black belt. 

5 days ago
8/22/14
NicolasRGC -
NYBAss - 

Nate destroyed ryan

He beat him, soundly yes but did not "destroy" him

Dude, can’t you read. The title says destroy so that’s what it means. Lol. 

Shit. Do you even Internet bro. 

5 days ago
8/22/14
rudj -

In later, thanks op

No worries. It’s only a few minute clip. 

5 days ago
1/1/01
5 days ago
1/1/01
bungee up -
tryonmytoupee -
bungee up -

Yeah. 

I for one really appreciate this.    If you didn’t already know this im not suprised. 

The days are not quite over where if you fight in the ufc you’re automatically a black belt. 

2012 was a year ago?
8/22/14
tryonmytoupee -
bungee up -
tryonmytoupee -
bungee up -

Yeah. 

2012 was a year ago?

I just looked at Wikipedia. Sure enough it says 2012.    I call bullshit on that though. 2015 max. 

I could be mistaken.    I remember reading about it when he got it and unless it was a fucked up April fools joke or something theirs absolutely no way it was that long ago 

edit. I’m questioning myself now.   It can’t be that long?

7/18/11
bungee up -
tryonmytoupee -
bungee up -
tryonmytoupee -
bungee up -

Yeah. 

2012 was a year ago?

I just looked at Wikipedia. Sure enough it says 2012.    I call bullshit on that though. 2015 max. 

I could be mistaken.    I remember reading about it when he got it and unless it was a fucked up April fools joke or something theirs absolutely no way it was that long ago 

edit. I’m questioning myself now.   It can’t be that long?

Published on September 24th, 2012