UnderGround Forums Nate running from Karo

27 days ago
8/4/15

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2a509

damn- u know this is old when dudes were scared of Karo and hiding behind Jens Pulver back then 

i remember seeing this at the time, I guess all gangsters have to start somewhere....

27 days ago
7/28/02

Karo was not acting like a professional martial artist

27 days ago
6/28/10

runnning and hiding?

27 days ago
7/18/11

Karo knew exactly what he was doing. He was just gonna keep pushing buttons until Nate reacted and then play it off like it was Nates fault, just like a drunken idiot looking for a fight at a party. 

“What...you’re not gonna cower away when I keep making little passive aggressive gestures and comments towards you bro? Do you know who I am bro?”

27 days ago
8/4/15
BrckNoHitBk -

runnning and hiding?

He “ran” from the left side of the room and ended up on the right- 

when Nate fronted up and Karo stepped forward, Nate moved to his left and ended up “hiding” BEHIND Jens. Karo tried to go forward again & Nate even nudged Jens towards Karo (u can just see Pulver’s shoulder nudge forward) whilst running his mouth 

not sure how u didn’t catch that.... but I’m not blaming the guy, Karo was no joke back then. How times have changed though 

27 days ago
3/20/02
Lmao...and on what 2 weeks notice at that
27 days ago
7/5/13

I used to love Karo. 

27 days ago
8/18/10

Nate's just trying to find some vegan twinkies and watch old nick diaz highlights and chill

27 days ago
4/1/10
Nate wasn't running. Don't want to be close enough to karo for him to tie you up. Nate def wasn't scared but he knew where he needed to be if he wanted to be successful
27 days ago
1/1/01

IMO Nate didn’t want to be close to Karo because Karo kept fucking with him and he didn’t know how to deal with it in any other way than punch him so he just wanted to stay away. He is socially awkward and knows he has no tools to deal with Karo’s fucking with him other than punching him. This was still pretty early in the TUF seasons and he was afraid of getting kicked off the show for fighting. Just my thoughts when I watched originally. 

27 days ago
2/12/07
Karo is fighting soon here in Long Beach I believe..I think against a Diaz
27 days ago
2/17/03
Samoa - 

IMO Nate didn’t want to be close to Karo because Karo kept fucking with him and he didn’t know how to deal with it in any other way than punch him so he just wanted to stay away. He is socially awkward and knows he has no tools to deal with Karo’s fucking with him other than punching him. This was still pretty early in the TUF seasons and he was afraid of getting kicked off the show for fighting. Just my thoughts when I watched originally. 

Those were always my thoughts.
27 days ago
4/22/07
Samoa -

Agreed
27 days ago
1/1/01

Karo back when the UFC had autograph signings in Sacramento.

Edited: 27 days ago
12/14/15

The trinity of Diaz/Parisyan/Sanchez had some of the best scraps of all time that have been lost in the anuls of time -

Karo vs Diaz - UFC 49

Sanchez vs Karo - UFCFN 6

Diaz vs Sanchez - TUF 2 Finale

11/1/05

nothing against karo, he was legit top 3 fighter at one time. but he was being a complete fag to nate that day trying to big brother him because he barely beat nick by split decision. (another bullshit decision loss for nick)

27 days ago
7/4/11
Samoa -

This
27 days ago
1/27/07

Nate basically invented the “catch me out side how bout dat” Nate says “he gets close to me I’m gonna pop him how bout dat”

27 days ago
8/4/15
Samoa -

for a wannabe gangster that’s pretty thoughtful of him! 

27 days ago
7/8/06
Karo gonna Karo
27 days ago
6/29/10

He knew who he was bro.

5/31/05
Samoa - 

IMO Nate didn't want to be close to Karo because Karo kept fucking with him and he didn't know how to deal with it in any other way than punch him so he just wanted to stay away. He is socially awkward and knows he has no tools to deal with Karo's fucking with him other than punching him. This was still pretty early in the TUF seasons and he was afraid of getting kicked off the show for fighting. Just my thoughts when I watched originally. 

Correct. Also, Karo's family member Manny Gamburian (cousin I think?) was in the TUF tourney - Karo would have loved to provoke Nate into a fight and get him thrown off the series. I seem to recall that Nate won the final by beating Manny (who seemed to be just as big a prick as Karo himself - what an asshole.) So in the end....justice was done and Nate had the last laugh.
27 days ago
7/18/11
Dapperdon -
Samoa -

You’re a bit of a shit-for-brains aren’t you?

Go back to lurking, how bout dat. 

6/28/10
SickEye -
Dapperdon -
Samoa -

You’re a bit of a shit-for-brains aren’t you?

Go back to lurking, how bout dat. 

lmao. yes he is. Terrible troll and poster. First I've seen his name and already told twice to stop posting.

27 days ago
1/16/12

Hayastan MMA (manny and Karo) cross train with Natez gym a lot. For every fight Manny has gone to train with Nate. Sort of not believable unless it's old news