UnderGround Forums Nick Diaz is in rehab?

5/21/18 7:06 PM
12/9/13

Paul daley on the mma hour was stating this.

5/21/18 7:23 PM
7/29/02
alcohol is a motherfucker
Edited: 5/21/18 7:28 PM
11/14/06
Paul Daley seems like an unlikely source to break the story.
5/21/18 7:29 PM
4/2/11

All you mother fuckers in rehab? 

5/21/18 7:31 PM
7/20/01
possibly referring to the vegas club?
5/21/18 7:35 PM
12/4/06

Where you at Dr Drew? Where you at motherfucker?

5/21/18 7:39 PM
2/24/07
branchdavidian - possibly referring to the vegas club?

Ha this...was prob at the Hard Rock Sunday pool party.

However real rehab wouldn’t surprise me.
5/21/18 8:05 PM
11/20/05
I thought he was a health nut (apart from being a drug addict).
5/21/18 8:08 PM
2/24/07
StretchPlum - I thought he was a health nut (apart from being a drug addict).

Multiple DUI’s and jail time from the DUI’s/skipping court
5/21/18 8:34 PM
4/27/18

Nick loves his booze.  I think it's hilarious everyone that thinks he's some vegan straightedge angle defending him like he's just at clubs sober.  That duddwoukd show up to training at his gym on Church St with a 12 pack and if it wasn't busy at the gym he would just leave with his beer at like 2pm to head home.  He's not a bad guy at all but this image people have if him is hilarious.  

Edited: 5/21/18 8:45 PM
7/18/11

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.mmafighting.com/platform/amp/2015/1/29/7931297/morning-report-ufc-dana-white-jon-jones-nick-diaz-anderson-silva-conor-mcgregor-mma-news

Maybe he’ll go for one night, only to have the people evaluating him tell him that he’s “not an addict” so he can be free to go hit a pregnant woman and admit to the athletic commission that he still drinks in the middle of a hearing for a failed drug test for roids.

no...that’s too stupid to even be plausible. 

5/21/18 8:35 PM
4/27/18

Always* not angle 

5/21/18 8:40 PM
1/18/06
Wee Tod Did - 

Nick loves his booze.  I think it's hilarious everyone that thinks he's some vegan straightedge angle defending him like he's just at clubs sober.  That duddwoukd show up to training at his gym on Church St with a 12 pack and if it wasn't busy at the gym he would just leave with his beer at like 2pm to head home.  He's not a bad guy at all but this image people have if him is hilarious.  

Not a single person on this planet but your stupid circle thinks Nick is straight edge in any fuckin way.
5/21/18 9:10 PM
4/27/18
TheVandalz -
Wee Tod Did - 

Not a single person on this planet but your stupid circle thinks Nick is straight edge in any fuckin way.

Lol sorry to hurt your fee fees

5/21/18 9:13 PM
4/29/09
TheVandalz -
Wee Tod Did - 

You still train at that spot in SD? Pajama wrasslin I mean. 

Edited: 5/21/18 9:31 PM
1/23/06

That would be an awesome story. A clearly sober Nick Diaz off of everything emerges to contend again serious about challenging for the title.

5/21/18 9:14 PM
1/18/06
Wee Tod Did - 
TheVandalz -
Wee Tod Did - 

You must be stupid.

Nick Diaz is a prolific stoner. You say people think hes straight edge. No one thinks that. How would this hurt MY feelings?

SN checks out for sure.
5/21/18 9:22 PM
12/9/13
FrontBroRian -

you don't skip a chance to diss him.

5/21/18 9:30 PM
6/16/07
Morpheus1976 - 
FrontBroRian -

but he really likes Nick and Nate, really.
5/21/18 9:46 PM
8/6/06
mma_jeremy -
TheVandalz -
Wee Tod Did - 
TheVandalz -
Wee Tod Did - 

You must be stupid.

Nick Diaz is a prolific stoner. You say people think hes straight edge. No one thinks that. How would this hurt MY feelings?

SN checks out for sure.

Yeah...but no, not at his age. You don't make comebacks that late in life with that many miles on you.

Unless he gets on the really good shit like Vitor or Robbie.

I agree, I think Nick might be done. He's not only been out for 5 years, he's been out at nightclubs, drinking the whole time.

5/21/18 9:53 PM
2/24/07
Nick Diaz still GOAT - 
Morpheus1976 - 
FrontBroRian -

but he really likes Nick and Nate, really.

Oh sorry guys. Hey everyone he’s never got a DUI. Doesn’t drink. Never been to jail. Uses marijuana in moderation and spends his time training and with family and close friends.

I can lie if it makes you sensitive pussies feel better
5/21/18 9:59 PM
7/18/11
Morpheus1976 -
FrontBroRian -

“Are you saying he hasn’t had multiple (2) DUI’s and hasn’t spent time (2 hours) in jail? Got a source on that?”

https://mymmanews.com/nick-diaz-does-jail-time/

5/21/18 10:06 PM
1/10/13

For a long time Nick was pretty health conscious other than the weed. Sadly when he did start to drink he got just as addicted to alcohol as he was with weed. 

5/21/18 10:08 PM
1/8/04
CRE - 

That would be an awesome story. A clearly sober Nick Diaz off of everything emerges to contend again serious about challenging for the title.

Nick Diaz, Jon Jones, Mike Tyson could never fight good being sober for a month. It's not that they are not physically capable or know their shit, it's all mental. IF they lose, "Well I had fun and partied my ass off, drinking, snorting, fucking, etc..."

When they win, they thank their vice for calming their nerves so they could win.
5/21/18 10:11 PM
2/28/13

Definitely not in rehab, he was at edc last night