Member Since: 4/18/14
After a tough few weeks, we were down to only 3... Dutch showed why he believes he's the best. Edelweiss was trying to cement himself in LMBB history. Jacchad trying to finally get over the hump and win in all. these 3 tango'd all week, smack talk was at an all time high. But only 1 walked out with the LMBB Championship... Congratulations to the new Undisputed LMBB Champion... Jacchad!!!! He not only won the Championship but also a Blue Name and $81 in cold hard cash! Thanks everyone for playing! New tourney thread will be up shortly! Join and don't forget to tell your friends to join... and yo mama, papa, grany, uncle, sister, brother, pet dog and whoever else yall know! Lets break 100 participants on the next tourney! Good Luck Fellas and once again congrats to Jacchad who now will have everyone gunning for him!
Hall of Fame (previus tournament winers):
1. If it ain't Dutch, it ain't much, won in round 12 at 24-0
2. Thiago Santos, KTFO everyone in round 7
3. UFN: brown vs silva, KTFO like 16 peopel in round 5
4. TJ Dillashaw... enough said
5. hendofanforlife, won in rd 10 at 20-0
The rules prestented by the great LMBB:
1. must pick only 2 fights per UFC event
2. you can pick any fights that are on the card
3. if you are wrong at any point you are out
4. picks can be made all the way up until 1 hour prior to the first fight on the card 4. teamquestnorth will buy tournament winner a blue name for 1 year
5. i will keep the running tally of who is still in the game
6. you must make picks for every event, preferrably make them within a day or two of the event
7. if there is a NC or draw, you move on to the next round but gotta pick a extra fight at the next event
8. if you pick a fight and then that fights gets scrapped, you can either pick another fight for that round or defer and pick an eextra fight next round. you have to make your initial pick BEFORE the fight gets scrapped to be eligible for a repick/deferment. if you try to cheat and pick a scrapped fight after it has been scrappe dyou are eleimiinated for being a chode
9. STOP FUCKING CHANGING SNs IN THE MIDDLE OF THE TOURNMANENT
10. for endgame: if everyone shits out in the same round then NO ONE WINS (see rule #3 son). only way to win is by bein the only guy to make all correct picks. if 2 guys are left in the touranement and both make a bad pick, then BOTH lose
11. shit talkin is incouraged in this shit. when someone make a dum pick u call that fukcing chip out on it and when he loses, u send that beta packin wit some more shit taklin - this is called the "D241's first tournament attampet memorial rule"
12. u can change ur picks, but you gotta amke new post, NOT edit a old one. i prefere you quote your oirignal post and say something like "CHANGING DESE PICKS TO FIGHETR A and FIGHTR B" or sometihngn so it obvious
13. The reigning champion will still be declared champion if and only if no one wins the tourney and the defending champ gets bounced in the final round with everyone who was left. This will be declared a draw which means the champ keeps his belt. If champ gets bounced and tourney continues then the title is vacated until someone wins a tourney. This is called the Dutch really ain't much rule.
14. When making picks, you must use the fighters actual name or what we know him as like "GSP". Those who choose picks with nicknames, especially ones we don't know, will not have their picks recorded and therefore will be DQ for not making 2 picks.
15. Only for CURRENT CHAMPION, You may add the tag LMBB Champ to your SN if you win the tourney. Its a great way to show bregging rights and rub it in to people. Plus it brings more exposure to the tourney. This is completely optional but much preferred. Once following tourney has concluded and a new champ is crowned, then you must remove unless you've won again. This is called the hendofanforlife rule.
16. If you see a someone make a stupid pick, call that chip out and make a bet. Betting is encouraged in this tourney. Don't be afraid to call someone out and try and make some money off them, this take shit talking to a whole other level. This not only makes your picks more meaningful but makes this all the bit more competitive.
here are all the tournaments so u can see to get a fel how this siht goes down son:
trounament #1: http://www.mixedmartialarts.com/thread/2239814/UG-pick-em-suicide-tournament/?page=1
tournament #3: http://www.mixedmartialarts.com/thread/2302950/official-UG-pick-em-suicide-tournament-3/?&page=1
tournament #4: http://www.mixedmartialarts.com/thread/2324396/Official-LMBB-Suicide-Pickem-Tourney-4/?&page=1
tournament #5 http://www.mixedmartialarts.com/thread/2328980/Official-LMBB-Suicide-Pickem-Tourney-5/?&page=1