UnderGround Forums Paige VanZant’s arm surgery healing unsuccessful

7 days ago
5/7/10

Tough break. Looks like the next surgery will be tough. 

??Arm Update?? I unfortunately and sadly have to inform all of my fans who have been standing by my side that my arm surgery has failed. For whatever reason my bone still is totally broken in my arm and shows no sign of healing or progression. All that we can guess is that I went back to training too quickly and didn’t give my arm the proper time to heal without any motion. This is the downfall of athletes, pushing through pain when they should not. I will be going in for another more serious surgery next month where they will take bone fragments from my hip to fill the break and put another bigger plate in. I will take the time off to heal this go around. I will be back to the UFC and I will fight many more fights in the future. Send some prayers up for me for recovery. Thank you.

A post shared by Paige VanZant (@paigevanzantufc) on

7 days ago
5/22/17

How did those bolt ons heal?

Edited: 7 days ago
2/15/06
I wish her well. She's too young to have these kind of issues. She has her whole life in front of her.
7 days ago
4/11/14

That doesn't sound good at all.

7 days ago
12/9/13
SandBlaster -

great

7 days ago
8/20/03

This is when steroids should be legally used.

7 days ago
12/12/12

As long as she keeps showing off those perfect boobies I think I'll survive this so difficult time for her...

7 days ago
10/28/16
signing too many autographs prolly
7 days ago
7/18/11
Thuglife13 -

As long as she keeps showing off those perfect boobies I think I'll survive this so difficult time for her...

There’s nothing perfect about fake tits that are still pretty small lol

7 days ago
6/17/16

Sad to hear, hopefully she gets the problem fixed this time. Can't imagine it is much fun to have to hang out with a broken arm and get multiple surgeries to try to fix it. 

This really is a brutal endeavor people do and it really doesn't align with the often trivial nature of other sports. hopefully she recovers well and finds a way to make it back to the cage if that's what she really wants to do. 

Tough chick, respeck for putting it on the line in the cage.

7 days ago
12/9/13

7 days ago
12/12/12

^Was she still with Team Alpha Fail in that fight with the broken arm or was she with that camp where she met the gay model guy?

@SickEye I think they're perfect for her lil frame. Same for Claudia G. and they both look better than having two backs lulz

7 days ago
10/31/05
Maybe, um, don't get a tit job when you're healing from a broken bone? Just a thought.
7 days ago
5/7/10
Dougie -

100% agree. 

7 days ago
5/31/16
Benntheredunthat - Maybe, um, don't get a tit job when you're healing from a broken bone? Just a thought.

That has nothing to do with her arm dork.

7 days ago
4/22/07
Thuglife13 -

^Was she still with Team Alpha Fail in that fight with the broken arm or was she with that camp where she met the gay model guy?

@SickEye I think they're perfect for her lil frame. Same for Claudia G. and they both look better than having two backs lulz

Gay model guy has really nice jugs,  be nice

7 days ago
10/31/05
Glowman - 
Benntheredunthat - Maybe, um, don't get a tit job when you're healing from a broken bone? Just a thought.

Um, going through an elective surgery while your healing from an actual medical problem? It's fucking stupid. Dork.
7 days ago
4/11/14
Benntheredunthat -
Glowman - 

Um, going through an elective surgery while your healing from an actual medical problem? It's fucking stupid. Dork.

Is this real? She got a boob job while healing from a broken bone? 

If true I agree, that is incredibly dumb.

7 days ago
2/16/04
Shave your head
7 days ago
5/14/18

Lol, who cares. Go be the hot hollywood girl who can fight on a mediocre level.

7 days ago
1/1/01
scourge - Shave your head

This. 

7 days ago
7/22/15
SandBlaster -

Only the doctor that bolted them on would know.

7 days ago
5/18/11

I wish her the breast.

7 days ago
6/30/17
Dougie -

Totally agree.

7 days ago
12/28/14
ChomskyBlackBelt -
Dougie -

Totally agree.

No chance, she probably has a coin slot vagina. Can't have steroids make her look like a small wiener is growing out of her vagina