UnderGround Forums Paulie pays for his words(GIFs)

10 days ago
1/23/06

McGregor dropped him cleanly.

Paulie has been lying :(

Edited: 10 days ago
1/23/06

Boxing has been lying to itself

I told you guys Kellerman was a fraud. You really think some Columbia University graduate has a clue about boxing? 

Put that karate stance on him like Bruce Lee.

Formless. Shapeless.

Sudden

butchered by the bad man

10 days ago
1/1/01
Hmmm
10 days ago
7/12/15
“It shows his character in my opinion,” said McGregor, as transcribed by Dan Hiergesell for MMA Mania. “He was looking for an exit. The spars were not good for him. He took a lot of head trauma. Straight after it we were worried. The sparring partners were actually telling us when he was drove back to the home he was stumbling out of the car after the 12-rounder.

“He was knocked down. He was flattened against the ropes. Multiple times the ropes kept him on his feet. We were worried about him. We thought the worst was happening. He was certainly badly concussed.

“And then he just got out of there and went running. I don’t know, I don’t mind Paulie. He came in. He spoke a hell of a game previously. Very disrespectful to the skill set. Very disrespectful to the discipline. But no matter what a man says, if they shows up and tries to answer that and tries their best you have to give respect. And that’s what happened. He showed up and tried his best. It didn’t go his way, he got his ass whooped. He got his pride dented and then he wanted a way out.”

“As far as the images that got leaked, let me clear this. I didn’t leak any images. The image I released, the only image I released, was the original one where my hands were behind my back. And that was in response to the comment where he said ‘I will beat him with one hand tied behind my back.’ So I released one picture with me whooping his ass with both hands behind my back.”
10 days ago
3/16/10

That left was nasty lol

10 days ago
7/22/05
Edited: 10 days ago
1/23/06
Kellerman "If Malinaggi says it's true, it's true"

2:53

10 days ago
1/11/06
Why doesn't Dana release the entire sparring session?
10 days ago
1/23/06
Damn.

So about that "brand"

ESPN needs to fire Kellerman, he doesn't know shit about boxing.
10 days ago
7/7/10

Boxing guys are going to eat crow lmao. 

10 days ago
1/11/06
He held and hit him if you look closely
10 days ago
6/28/10
hankhill - He held and hit him if you look closely

Let them have their glory until the 26th

10 days ago
1/23/06
hankhill - Why doesn't Dana release the entire sparring session?

Because they don't have to, that's why.

Why did Paulie lie about being knocked down? It's understandable, he was too concussed to remember what happened clearly.

Kellerman getting on this big ESPN platform to pontificate upon those lies isn't understandable.

Hopefully there's a retraction and apology tomorrow.
10 days ago
7/7/10
hankhill - He held and hit him if you look closely

I think the issue is paule said it was a push, it clearly wasn't anything like that. 

10 days ago
3/19/05
Def doesn't look like a "push" but also doesn't look like he was knocked down bad.

That left in the first GIF is nasty though.
10 days ago
1/16/05
CRE - Damn.

So about that "brand"

ESPN needs to fire Kellerman, he doesn't know shit about boxing.

I thought Kellerman was an HBO guy. Did he switch to ESPN? I haven't followed Boxing in 2-3 years. 

10 days ago
8/19/15

Laughing my fucking ass off "is nuthuggers" that have actually listened to ALL of Pauli's interviews and have been telling you that the guy has been walking back every single fucking claim he's made. To the point where earlier today the dude flat out admits that in his own egotistical mind that he scored 5 of the 20 total rounds for himself against Conor. 

This clip is telling, it shows Conor is not uptight and trying to be a traditional boxer, the dude was clearly able to beat Malignaggi and he did it with ease while in his unorthodox stance. 

10 days ago
8/19/15
hankhill - Why doesn't Dana release the entire sparring session?

Maybe because from that clip you can already tel that Conor is fighting unorthodox as hell man, why don't they just release all of everything they've taped the entire training camp for Floyd? 

10 days ago
8/19/15
CRE -

McGregor dropped him cleanly.

Paulie has been lying :(

I hadn't even seen that first gif, he is literally just wildly teeing of on Paulie like Paulie is a fucking joke. 

Im much more interested in this fight now tbh, however these vids he released have ruined any chance of selling a McGregor vs Maglignaggi fight 

10 days ago
2/29/16
That would have been a knockdown in a boxing match.
10 days ago
3/20/13
Damn, that first gif. His head goes snapping back hard.
10 days ago
8/19/15
mathew10lb - Damn, that first gif. His head goes snapping back hard.

That's crazy, Conor said that Paulie was barely staying up or just laying on the ropes most of the time that they were actually starting to worry about Paulie's health 

10 days ago
8/19/15

Also Paulie said Conor never faded, that means he laid that fucking asswhooping on Paulie for 12 rounds chasing his ass around the ring beating him like a fucking stepchild. 

10 days ago
9/23/14
Politically Incorrect -

Also Paulie said Conor never faded, that means he laid that fucking asswhooping on Paulie for 12 rounds chasing his ass around the ring beating him like a fucking stepchild. 

Thought he said conor kind of slowed down in rounds 5-9 then came back in 10-12?
10 days ago
3/20/13
Well this has sold me, ill chip in to watch the fight. Haha