11 days ago
7/27/13

told ya'll- he's taking brain damage in preparation for this fight

11 days ago
6/22/10
Wolf tickets
11 days ago
10/30/03
I heard this from the WME execs too. He's been wobbled a lot. Floyd might leave him with a droopy face
11 days ago
9/7/04

At approx. 2:10 mark.

Could not tell if serious.

11 days ago
4/4/16

Wasn't it just a rumor that he got KO'd and a broken nose a few months back?

11 days ago
11/23/11
MMA Playwright -

At approx. 2:10 mark.

Could not tell if serious.

it sounded like they were serious but who knows.

the boxing community loves to gossip amongst each other. Rumors about sparring KOs always spring up but are usually never confirmed until years later.

hell, kevin lee gave a recent interview talking shit about floyds sparring. kevin said once floyd gets hit hard he ends the round but if floyd is having success he will extend the round. kevin also mentioned something about russian boxers giving floyd fits in sparring. 

who knows?

11 days ago
7/19/13

Lmao! This won't end well for the leprechaun... 

11 days ago
7/19/13

Conor has sloppy hands.. he might be known for that left straight, but he isn't the best at avoiding punches. He's just been lucky enough to get the guys he fights out of there. Mendes was tagging him alot in their fight. Aldo connected as well on his way out the arena.. The guy does get tagged a lot, and I wouldn't say head movement has been his specialty. Conor is hype and overrated. 

11 days ago
2/14/11

It's irrelevant, he's expected to lose. 

11 days ago
2/20/10

There was talk he got KO'd in sparring prior to UFC 205, but the person who started that rumor later admitted that he'd made it up as a prank. 

11 days ago
6/15/17
KnockoutThoughts -

Conor has sloppy hands.. he might be known for that left straight, but he isn't the best at avoiding punches. He's just been lucky enough to get the guys he fights out of there. Mendes was tagging him alot in their fight. Aldo connected as well on his way out the arena.. The guy does get tagged a lot, and I wouldn't say head movement has been his specialty. Conor is hype and overrated. 

Lucky eh? Tell me more.

11 days ago
6/6/12

Good thing Floyd isn't capable of knocking out anyone

Edited: 11 days ago
2/28/10
KnockoutThoughts - 

Yet out of the 21 fights he's won, 17 have been by KO/TKO...fucking sloppy.

I'm no fan of this trash talking circus going on at the minute but as a fighter I don't think you can say this guy has sloppy hands. Agree to disagree.

Just for comparison's sake Floyd last knocked someone out in 2007 (apart from the guy 6 years ago who had his hands down giving him a hug & Floyd put him on his ass).

11 days ago
9/3/12
timessquare -
KnockoutThoughts - 

Yet out of the 21 fights he's won, 17 have been by KO/TKO...fucking sloppy.

I'm no fan of this trash talking circus going on at the minute but as a fighter I don't think you can say this guy has sloppy hands. Agree to disagree.

Just for comparison's sake Floyd last knocked someone out in 2007 (apart from the guy 6 years ago who had his hands down giving him a hug & Floyd put him on his ass).

All 81 McGregor haters are watching this thread, conduct yourself accordingly 

11 days ago
11/1/03
Everyone with half a brain knows that Floyd is gonna wreck Mac in a boxing match. Im pretty sure that deep down inside Mac knows it too. But props to Mac for getting that lottery payday and setting his family up for life.
Edited: 11 days ago
10/25/09

So Jessie Vargas "confirms" a rumour he heard?!?!?

I don't think the guy who posted the video on youtube knows what the word "confirm" means.

11 days ago
7/26/15

Bunch of gossip girls around here.  

The Mcgregor haters are popping miniature little boners when they get some rumor to sink their tooth into.  

11 days ago
9/8/10

my god this military coup

11 days ago
3/21/14
James Franco - I heard this from the WME execs too. He's been wobbled a lot. Floyd might leave him with a droopy face
At first I was like "WME execs my dick"...

But then I realized that it was James fucking Franco, and immediately checked thyself. I don't need that kind of funk in my life.
11 days ago
10/21/10
In
11 days ago
4/28/15
Yeah I heard he got KO'd 3 times.
11 days ago
6/20/14
SurgicalGloves - Yeah I heard he got KO'd 3 times.
No you didnt.
11 days ago
5/21/12

Man Jessie Vargas is quite the 2 faced pussy type. He's always talking shit about McGregor but when he seen him at Michael Conlon's debut, he rushed over to him like a fan to take a selfie with him. Seriously I'm not making this up, he asked him for a selfie like a schoolgirl. 

11 days ago
6/18/16
KnockoutThoughts -

Agreed, if he keeps fighting top ufc guys he will have a bunch more loses. Hes had a lot of favorable matchups.