UnderGround Forums Rate Conor's media work out.

4 days ago
1/11/06
On a 1-10 scale Rate Conor's performance. Let's keep the nuthuggery and bashing in check and stick to an honest evaluation of his technical skills and how they will be applied to his fight with PBF.
4 days ago
3/14/02
Very pedestrian.
4 days ago
1/1/17
Sad. Respectfully. He gassed after 6 minutes of hitting the bag.
4 days ago
4/11/12

I didn't see it, how was his speed? Footwork? Was he able to put combos together on the heavy bag? 

4 days ago
9/7/04

Tell me what he was trying to accomplish and I will rate it.  

4 days ago
1/11/06
MMA Playwright - 

Well, he should of been trying to practice his movement, timing, distance while throwing proper punches and combinations. Basically what Floyd yesterday.
4 days ago
9/7/04
hankhill -
MMA Playwright - 

Well, he should of been trying to practice his movement, timing, distance while throwing proper punches and combinations. Basically what Floyd yesterday.

I was seriously thinking it was mainly a photo op and chance to break a sweat.  

4 days ago
5/11/10
Wasn't that bad. A few odd moments. I viewed it as a work out and photo op. Rarely do you see a fighter burst out a hard work out on these days.
4 days ago
8/23/09

Watch Floyd's workout.  Then watch Conors.   

Loyalties, hopes, and feelings dont matter.  

4 days ago
5/24/03
It's was the greatest workout of the night of the year that I have witnessed today.
4 days ago
9/10/15

below average

4 days ago
1/11/06
MMA Playwright - 
hankhill -
MMA Playwright - 

I was seriously thinking it was mainly a photo op and chance to break a sweat.  

Well they aren't there to risk hurting their hands or anything but it's a time to show the media and the public what you have under the hood. Especially for Conor being under the microscope he should try to impress if only to instill confidence in the fans and try to seem legitimate to increase PPV sales.
4 days ago
8/9/14
sunderground -

Watch Floyd's workout.  Then watch Conors.   

Loyalties, hopes, and feelings dont matter.  

You're feelings are hurt this fight is even taking place lol.
4 days ago
12/30/03

Wasn't great but IF Conor had some top secret gameplan to dethrone the greatest, he would want Mayweather to see that type of work. I remember the last time I saw this tactic by wiley vet Dada 5000. And you saw how that worked out. 

4 days ago
10/5/11

4 days ago
11/16/13

Rate Conor's performance...but do it  his way "nuthuggers."

Just ask the question and don't start off insulting people.

But since you asked, I give it an overall 7 out of 10 based on my interest. Opinions may vary...

4 days ago
1/11/06
97B_96B - 

But since you asked, I give it an overall 7 out of 10 based on my interest. Opinions may vary...

I mentioned nuthuggers AND bashers. Trying to get an actual thread talking about technical ability without all the keyboard warriors getting up in arms. I think it's referred to as a rational conversation.
4 days ago
4/11/11
The thing that worries me the most about Conor is his cardio.
4 days ago
11/16/13
hankhill -
97B_96B - 

I mentioned nuthuggers AND bashers. Trying to get an actual thread talking about technical ability without all the keyboard warriors getting up in arms. I think it's referred to as a rational conversation.

You missed the whole point.

Ask the question but don't tell us how to answer it...

4 days ago
3/31/14

I love Conor as a mma fighter, but he looked pretty bad,especially compared to Floyds work out. I can't wait

4 days ago
10/18/12

I thought he looked really quick, it's been said a thousand times but I'll say it again because people aren't grasping it, win lose or draw you need to realize that Conor is not going to box with Floyd, he's coming to bring a fight and not in a traditional boxing way, the argument can be made that it's a brilliant tactic because as they like to point out, why would they approach the fight using traditional boxing when everyone that has done that has failed? I'm not saying it's going to work but this different strategy combined with youth, Height, reach, power and a ridiculous amount of confidence have me convinced that we're going to witness a pretty damn good fight

4 days ago
1/11/06
Milo Kerrigan - 

I love Conor as a mma fighter, but he looked pretty bad,especially compared to Floyds work out. I can't wait

I think that's probably the realistic silent opinion from most people on this site.
4 days ago
3/5/07
RicGillespie - It's was the greatest workout of the night of the year that I have witnessed today.
Thanks, Tito.
4 days ago
12/30/03
WARFARE -

I thought he looked really quick, it's been said a thousand times but I'll say it again because people aren't grasping it, win lose or draw you need to realize that Conor is not going to box with Floyd, he's coming to bring a fight and not in a traditional boxing way, the argument can be made that it's a brilliant tactic because as they like to point out, why would they approach the fight using traditional boxing when everyone that has done that has failed? I'm not saying it's going to work but this different strategy combined with youth, Height, reach, power and a ridiculous amount of confidence have me convinced that we're going to witness a pretty damn good fight

I think you're going to see pretty quickly in the fight that Conor's power doesn't translate in boxing. I can't picture Conor even being able to get close enough to fight dirty against Floyd. He's going to be chasing and taking punches to his body for most of every round and just when he gets close enough to dirty box, Floyd will clinch and the ref will break them up.

Conor isn't fast in boxing and his range isn't going to be awkward. It will just be too far away. Conor should have brought in nothing but savages in the boxing world with zero ego to get a better idea of what he was in store for. All he really has to go off of is sparring 20 rounds or so with Paulie and then some amatuers and mma fighters. That sparring team alone makes me think he's not even serious about trying to win this fight. 

4 days ago
10/18/12

Why would you think that? Why do you think his punching power won't translate to boxing?