UnderGround Forums Ronda Rousey throws Kurt Angle

27 days ago
1/22/05

27 days ago
1/22/05

1:50 mark.

Edited: 27 days ago
11/9/17

I am amazed people watch that stupidity, WWE doesn't care about Wrestling talent at all anymore it seems. At least in the 90's you turned it on and the wrestlers looked and performed like they should be there. Now if you have a name, come on over and look the fool..nobody cares. wtf?

6/18/16

Wow, talk about an empowered woman. You go girl!

27 days ago
4/2/11

You can't fucking assault refs! Wtf! How is she not fired? Arrested?  Disgusting 

27 days ago
7/23/15

I'm discusted that I even watched 5 seconds of that shit turd.

27 days ago
7/24/15

I laughed.

27 days ago
1/1/01
PelosiesPanties - 

I am amazed people watch that stupidity, WWE doesn't care about Wrestling talent at all anymore it seems. At least in the 90's you turned it on and the wrestlers looked and performed like they should be there. Now if you have a name, come on over and look the fool..nobody cares. wtf?

Agreed, I miss when there was a clown wrestling in there as well.

Wtf are you going on about you weirdo?
27 days ago
10/14/17

Under the Right Circumstances
27 days ago
3/20/12
wow...most wrestling I watched in a long time...mostly out of amazement that people tune in to that show.

that is how she deals with the defeats?

very interesting mental motives
27 days ago
11/15/04
PelosiesPanties -

Lol. It’s the life of the party!

7/12/12
It's called entertainment, funny shit IMO!

Speaking of entertainment what is this pencil necks new screen name? The fucknut blocked me but as you can tell, that doesn't mean shit. I know you're here under a new screen name SFB. http://slang.org/sfb-meaning-definition/

jjj2121 21.8K Following 304 Followers 262 Likes 244

Bracket Battles
? @BracketBattles1
Jun 9

Best Game Day Fan Experience
• College Football Sweet 16

RT ~ UCF
Like ~ Florida

#BracketBattles
UCF Knights, UCF Football, Danny White and 6 others
5 replies 452 retweets 185 likes
jjj2121
? @jjj2121
Jun 9

IT'S CLOBBERIN TIME
0 replies 0 retweets 1 like
jjj2121 Retweeted
UCF Marc Daniels
? @ucf_marcdaniels
Jun 2

UCF Marc Daniels Retweeted Bruce Feldman

You know...the guy that plays for that school...you know the one who won all those games last year and brings back a ton of talent this year...yea, that guy from that team...

UCF Marc Daniels added,
Bruce Feldman
Verified account @BruceFeldmanCFB
Out at @Elite11 college counselors also competing and #UCF’s McKenzie Milton putting on a show with great feet & really spinning it.
1 reply 11 retweets 117 likes
jjj2121 Retweeted
Bruce Feldman
?Verified account @BruceFeldmanCFB
Jun 2

Out at @Elite11 college counselors also competing and #UCF’s McKenzie Milton putting on a show with great feet & really spinning it.
11 replies 51 retweets 204 likes
jjj2121
? @jjj2121
May 19

Lee is a stand up fighter? Shes winning here by being bigger and stronger. Getting lit up at range.
0 replies 0 retweets 1 like
jjj2121
? @jjj2121
May 19

Lee just isn't very good.
0 replies 0 retweets 0 likes
jjj2121 Retweeted
Pro Football Focus
?Verified account @PFF
May 19

Could the incredibly productive McKenzie Milton see his skills translate to the NFL?
26 days ago
8/28/17

Holy shit that’s cringe 

26 days ago
4/28/06
WWE is silly and all but that was a nice throw. She could expose judo to a larger audience this way.
26 days ago
3/4/15

Loved it. Love everything about Ronda, EVERYTHING??????

26 days ago
7/6/06

Well, I enjoyed that..

Thanks JOB.

Haven't watched wrestling since the late 90's when all the steroids were legal and people were getting permanently brain damaged with tables, ladders and chairs. Pretty sure most wrestlers from that era are dead now..

26 days ago
12/31/10
Rambo John J - wow...most wrestling I watched in a long time...mostly out of amazement that people tune in to that show.

Same as soap operas. They are cringy as fuck and overacted when watched out of context but is fun when you submerge yourself into them.

26 days ago
8/14/14

Good for Rhonda she looks like she’s starting to fit in over at the wwe. 

26 days ago
1/17/10
Winndaddy -

I'm discusted that I even watched 5 seconds of that shit turd.

You're what?

26 days ago
8/20/03

Do they actually wrestle anymore? It seems like a lot of drama moments, attacks from behind, and crying?

26 days ago
6/1/07
Rambo John J - wow...most wrestling I watched in a long time...mostly out of amazement that people tune in to that show.

1. She wasn't defeated. She won the match the previous night via DQ due to Bliss whacking her on the head with a metal briefcase.

2. She's not reacting to defeat. She's following a script. Just like Keanu Reeves is following a script in John Wick. Do you honestly believe that going on a killing spree is how Keanu reacts to someone messing with his dog?
26 days ago
1/1/01
worst powerbomb I have seen in a while. Was scared for Alexa.
26 days ago
6/1/07
Dougie - 

Do they actually wrestle anymore? It seems like a lot of drama moments, attacks from behind, and crying?

She wrestled the night before and did a pretty decent job for her first singles match. Her opponent was a fat Samoan broad who has 100 pounds on her and Rousey sold getting her ass whooped for most of the fight before winning via DQ.
26 days ago
6/1/07
RKing85 - worst powerbomb I have seen in a while. Was scared for Alexa.

It looked a little off because she was doing a variation you don't see too often (gut wrench over one shoulder instead of head between the legs). It looked clean as far the slam itself. She didn't over-rotate and spike Alexa's head or anything. Bliss took the bump on the back of her shoulders, like you are supposed to.
26 days ago
12/27/06
RKing85 - worst powerbomb I have seen in a while. Was scared for Alexa.

looked closer to an Outsiders Edge (Razor's Edge) -Scott Hall's finisher... Great spot for Ronda/Alexa, relatively easy move to control when your much bigger than your opponent and I think it's a little harder to break tables as easy with how little Alexa is and how much shorter the girls are... looked powerful with a very safe bump... I think alot of the girl wrestlers are better off hybriding the technique to better protect themselves Ronda will be a favorite to work with her judo throws are so clean they are safe bumps like a theme park ride.