UnderGround Forums Schaub "Tyson a fan of UFC b/c it's cool thing to

Edited: 29 days ago
1/23/06

do

"First of all, I'm a Mike Tyson fan, I'm not a fanboy. I've never been a big Mike Tyson guy. I haven't, I think he's way overrated"

"What the fuck are you talkin about Iron Mike? Go do fuckin hangover 7 or somethin."

Holy S**t! Mike tyson on tuf..so cool!

1/23/06

29 days ago
9/11/11
Hasn't Tyson been going to UFC events since before Brendan Schaub made his MMA debut?
29 days ago
6/30/07
Eventually somebody is going to close that mouth.
29 days ago
7/11/12

Such a punchable guy

29 days ago
6/30/07
That was a classic schuab insult too... "I'm a fan, but that guy sucks"
29 days ago
9/9/12
29 days ago
5/14/06

"You have to go now"

29 days ago
6/16/07
did shaub ever admit how wrong he was about Conor in that fight?
29 days ago
1/20/15
2JupitersTooMany -

"You have to go now"

Scariest/saddest moment in interview history. Broke my heart and made my balls suck in from fear. 

1/23/06

https://www.menshealth.com/guy-wisdom/jamie-foxx-mike-tyson-movie

Will Jamie Foxx Finally Play Mike Tyson? The Boxer Reportedly Confirmed His Biopic Again

A movie based on the boxing legend's life has been in talks for years— and it looks like Foxx is still the leading man

BY REEGAN VON WILDENRADT September 21, 2017

Mike Tyson's life has been eventful enough to account for something like three, maybe four Hollywood blockbusters. But we're still waiting on the first one, which has been rumored to be in the works for years. Despite the lag in production, though, there's apparently still no doubt who will be portraying the "most dangerous man on the planet,"— a man who's a legend in his own right, Men's Health former cover guy Jamie Foxx.

Tyson reportedly confirmed yet again that the movie was indeed still planned and that Foxx would be taking on the role of the leading man. "It's on, as of right now," the Jasmine Brand reported Tyson saying about the movie. "Jamie Foxx has signed on for it. Filming hasn't started yet but it's going to happen. A lot of people aren't going to like the things I've done in my life." Sounds like the makings of a pretty raw film.

29 days ago
9/13/11

I don't know how it works in other countries but in Australia unless you had a sky sports satellite dish you couldn't access ppv events during most of if not all of Tyson's career you had to go to a pub or TAB to watch them. Comparing how big May-Mac was to any Tyson fight is silly. Tyson is a bigger household name than either Mayweather or Macgregor. He's just not as relevant anymore. It's like saying Brad Pitt is a bigger name than Al Pacino etc. If the same access to his fights back then was the same as now then I think he'd be surprised at the numbers they'd do. Only huge names went global back then, the filter was a lot smaller. Brandon is a fucking knuckle head.

29 days ago
7/10/12
Pumaganje -
2JupitersTooMany -

"You have to go now"

Scariest/saddest moment in interview history. Broke my heart and made my balls suck in from fear. 

Which interview?

29 days ago
10/15/06
Never listened to Schaub's podcast, but seen Bill Goldberg was on one, so checked it out.

He makes a comment about testosterone, saying because of Goldberg being in the room it makes himself seem like Lance Bass.

Have you seen yourself lately, Brandon? Bruce Jenner makes you look like Lance fucking Bass, testosterone-wise.

I didn't make it any farther in the podcast.
29 days ago
10/11/15

when will he just go away? i blame joe rogan for giving him any platform at all and force feeding him down these dumb kids throats that dont know any better, now we gotta deal with him fuck.

29 days ago
2/14/11

In

29 days ago
4/6/14
TakinAllFades -

when will he just go away? i blame joe rogan for giving him any platform at all and force feeding him down these dumb kids throats that dont know any better, now we gotta deal with him fuck.

You do?

29 days ago
7/27/07

Tyson would fuck Shaub until he loved him.

29 days ago
11/28/03

i read tysons book

hes been watching ufc since it began

29 days ago
1/21/17

if tyson was coming up now he would be the biggest thing to ever hit the sports world.

the internet and social media would blow up over kid dynamite

29 days ago
5/10/16
PrettyBoy -

Tyson would fuck Shaub until he loved him.

Eat his children and bite their testicles
29 days ago
4/22/07
That retard criticizing Mike's skills in any way shape or form holds no water. He isnt even a good analyst.
29 days ago
5/22/12

Tyson held belts!

29 days ago
3/7/08
Aussie Shaun -

if tyson was coming up now he would be the biggest thing to ever hit the sports world.

the internet and social media would blow up over kid dynamite

Yup. Everyone knew who Mike Tyson was, without the use of the internet.
29 days ago
9/19/13

Tyson is awesome, fuck off Schwab