UnderGround Forums Schaub willing to bet Max Kellerman $100k

1 day ago
2/24/10
That not only will Conor land on Floyd, but that he will win at least one round as well.
Ball is in Max's court.

https://www.mmamania.com/2017/6/16/15816272/brendan-schaub-will-bet-100000-conor-mcgregor-wins-rounds-floyd-mayweather-jr
1 day ago
5/22/17

Easy money for max

1 day ago
8/30/12

Because Schaub is a tool. Floyd is known for giving the first few rounds away to get his opponents timing down and tire them out. Wouldn't be surprising if Conor wins 1-3 in boring fashion then Floyd takes over. 

Edited: 1 day ago
6/20/11
ISuckedConorsLuckyCharm -

Because Schaub is a tool. Floyd is known for giving the first few rounds away to get his opponents timing down and tire them out. Wouldn't be surprising if Conor wins 1-3 in boring fashion then Floyd takes over. 

I think Conor will be that easy he won't have to

at the end of the day this is schaub trying to get on first take, or he knows max won't bite

Edited: 1 day ago
11/1/05

wait a $100,000 for conor to win 1 round? i mean that could easily happen there are 12 rounds and floyd has given up a couple here and there.

but if floyd tko's him in the first round schaub would be fucked lol

1 day ago
10/11/15

Shwaubs just trying to make it seem like he has big money, if he lost 100k he'd have to beg Rogan for a loan to pay his car notes. Dudes a tool.

1 day ago
12/21/16
ISuckedConorsLuckyCharm -

By your logic he's the opposite of a tool.
1 day ago
1/1/01
ISuckedConorsLuckyCharm - 

I guess Max will take the easy bet then?
1 day ago
7/29/02
schlaubin knobs
1 day ago
6/30/11

Oh Schaub! Thank you for always providing us with laughter and a constant stream of stupidity to talk about. 

You are perfect! Never change!

Ka-douche!!!

1 day ago
1/11/17

Winning one round don't mean shit but Schaub should save his money, his 15 minutes could be over any day now.

1 day ago
7/12/15
TakinAllFades -

Shwaubs just trying to make it seem like he has big money, if he lost 100k he'd have to beg Rogan for a loan to pay his car notes. Dudes a tool.

He is rich
1 day ago
9/27/10
StankieEdgar -
TakinAllFades -

He is rich
Yea like it or not he's killing the game. I went from liking to hating to indifferent, now I listen again. They actually listened and don't talk about t shirt sales and bs anymore. Not my fave but commute
1 day ago
12/13/10
tenchu -
ISuckedConorsLuckyCharm - 

I guess Max will take the easy bet then?
I dont think you get what he is saying. That's easy money for schaub if he took it
1 day ago
6/20/15

Schaub also betting his "buddy" Tony Jeffries 2k @ even odds that Floyd won't TKO Conor. The true odds are +800. Way to take advantage of your boy Schaub.

1 day ago
3/17/14

I would not take that bet.

All it takes is one slip by floyd and the ref count it as a knock down and the bet is lost.

1 day ago
7/27/07
EddiePain420 - 

wait a $100,000 for conor to win 1 round? i mean that could easily happen there are 12 rounds and floyd has given up a couple here and there.

but if floyd tko's him in the first round schaub would be fucked lol

Does he have to win a round unanimously on all three judges scorecards?

Winning rounds on Mayweather isn't easy. Pacman won 2.
1 day ago
1/25/14

You would have thought Schaub would have learnt his lesson when he said Rhonda has better boxing in MMA than Holm (only in MMA). 

He's a boxing hater. 

1 day ago
2/24/10
This all stems from Kellerman saying that Conor won't land a single (clean) punch, which I think is crazy. So Schaub upped the ante by throwing in a round and asking Max to put $ where his mouth is.

Kellerman is a tool. I hope he takes the bet and loses, but I think we all know he won't.
1 day ago
2/20/10

I feel like Schaub is purposefully trying to generate headlines with this.

He just did a special edition of his podcast dedicated to Mayweather Vs McGregor and also said that his agents have already reached out to Showtime to see if he can be one of the MMA talking heads on the PPV, so I think he's doing everything he can to get himself in the picture.

1 day ago
6/20/15

Yes. He definitely wants on the broadcasting team. That would be awful. Imagine Schaub on the PPV.

Malinagi: How about Floyd's jab Brendan?

Schaub: Ahh Ga-Dooosh!! That's not snowflake! Big Dick Bandits!!

1 day ago
7/4/03
Oldschool18 - 

Schaub also betting his "buddy" Tony Jeffries 2k @ even odds that Floyd won't TKO Conor. The true odds are +800. Way to take advantage of your boy Schaub.

think you got something mixed up there... floyd by stoppage is -125, floyd by decision is +130...
1 day ago
2/24/10
Can't knock the hustle. Hope he gets it, doubting it though
1 day ago
9/3/12
TakinAllFades -

I think you'd be surprised 

1 day ago
6/20/15
sawdusk -
Oldschool18 - 

think you got something mixed up there... floyd by stoppage is -125, floyd by decision is +130...

Sorry, just looked. It's Floyd Mayweather by Knockout +300