UnderGround Forums So Chuck unretired...

Edited: 5/14/18 9:35 PM
7/18/11
RdotC - And now Jones responds:

Old Chuck has been calling me out for years! I get it, I hold pretty much every record in the division. I normally try to respect my elders but if you want it come get it. Id literally fly you out to Albuquerque this weekend.

-- Jon Bones Jones (@JonnyBones) May 14, 2018

You might want to test the strength of that jaw before you take a bite you cant chew

— Jon Bones Jones (@JonnyBones) May 14, 2018

Classless as always. Man what a turd. 

I’m surprised he didn’t bring up his “8 million” and accuse Chuck of trying to steal his greatness.

5/14/18 9:32 PM
4/2/11
MMA Playwright -

Who doesn't want to Fuck Chuck ?

5/14/18 10:29 PM
5/14/09

Littel vs Silva 

5/14/18 10:34 PM
6/20/11
SickEye -

Old Chuck has been calling me out for years! I get it, I hold pretty much every record in the division. I normally try to respect my elders but if you want it come get it. Id literally fly you out to Albuquerque this weekend.

You might want to test the strength of that jaw before you take a bite you cant chew

I’m surprised he didn’t bring up his “8 million” and accuse Chuck of trying to steal his greatness.

He is a pro fighter and chuck is challenging him. Chuck has also taken shots in the past.

Is it unnecessary? Yes. But only because nobody believes Chuck. 

5/14/18 10:58 PM
3/18/12
shaqitup -
SickEye -

He is a pro fighter and chuck is challenging him. Chuck has also taken shots in the past.

Is it unnecessary? Yes. But only because nobody believes Chuck. 

Chuck has not taken shots, he has respectfully answered questions when asked. 

Also, Jones is not a pro. He’s a PED infuses coke head. Who knows what his career would look like if he played by the rules. He definitely has not looked the same with USADA. 

It would be nice if DC got a fair shot, he deserves that felt more than Jon Jones. 

5/14/18 11:09 PM
4/20/08
BreakALegAndy! -

Can somebody ask Jon how many of those records were obtain without PEDs? 

Well all of the records he broke were set by juiced up weigh in testing only folks, so......

5/14/18 11:16 PM
7/10/02
JBJ is really a classless SOB lol.

As for Chuck, reading his interviews, he knows his wife, friends, strangers, etc. want him to stay retired. He obviously knows what it's like to suffer aches, pain, nagging injuries, memory lapses and all... yet still wants to fight, and as he mentions, misses the good and the bad of it.

He ain't starving for money, right? He can do what he wants IMO. Not very smart or healthy, but that's HIS life. A fighter coerced, "seduced" or fighting out of money desperation then it would be another thing. Here is just a man with a passion that's not good for him. We all know a lot of those... even when we look in the mirror. Let him bang, bro.
5/15/18 4:37 AM
11/20/10

I feel for him tbh. Its gotta be hard to move on from fighting and find something else to motivate you when its defined most of your adult life. An old guy division with responsible matchmaking (ie no Hunt, Werdum etc yet) would be good for a lot of these guys. 

5/15/18 5:37 AM
10/27/03

No reason to give JBJ’s shit here.

Chuck has shit talked him for years and now he’s actually making a comeback and still claiming he and beat him.

Jones’s response is pretty polite, considering.

5/15/18 7:44 AM
8/18/13
Erik Apple - for what its worth, Chuck is in legit shape right now

I don’t think any of us longterm fans are concerned about his physical shape Erik, the mental damage is there for all to see. He’s 48 years old, a legend of the sport, and I think I can safely say none of us what him to take any more damage. CTE is a thing, of course all fighters know this and know the risks, and most are such warriors that they’ll take that risk. That’s ok at 20. At 48 with an illustrious career behind you, there’s nothing left to prove

5/15/18 10:32 AM
2/7/18

Is Chuck broke?

5/15/18 11:11 AM
3/18/12
FingerorMoon -

No reason to give JBJ’s shit here.

Chuck has shit talked him for years and now he’s actually making a comeback and still claiming he and beat him.

Jones’s response is pretty polite, considering.

What shit has he talked?

5/15/18 11:17 AM
2/25/15
MrShush -

Didn’t Chuck get swindled out of a bit of cash in some investment scam?  I really don’t want to see him fight again.  He left it all in the cage.  

He got a lot, if not all back around 2 years ago. I can’t remember the numbers it was either 2.5 million or 5 million i think. I’ll see if I can find a link.

5/15/18 11:27 AM
2/25/15
kingj03 -
MrShush -

Didn’t Chuck get swindled out of a bit of cash in some investment scam?  I really don’t want to see him fight again.  He left it all in the cage.  

He got a lot, if not all back around 2 years ago. I can’t remember the numbers it was either 2.5 million or 5 million i think. I’ll see if I can find a link.

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/amp.fresnobee.com/news/local/article25375927.html

5/15/18 11:41 AM
11/28/03

i got a legend fight chuck can win: royce gracie

5/15/18 12:48 PM
5/10/11

Madness

5/15/18 5:46 PM
1/17/03
Dreville79 - 

I don’t think any of us longterm fans are concerned about his physical shape Erik, the mental damage is there for all to see. He’s 48 years old, a legend of the sport, and I think I can safely say none of us what him to take any more damage. CTE is a thing, of course all fighters know this and know the risks, and most are such warriors that they’ll take that risk. That’s ok at 20. At 48 with an illustrious career behind you, there’s nothing left to prove

a couple things

chuck doesnt need the money, hes been working, his wife keeps him busy.

and honestly, people talk about the way chuck speaks saying his mind isnt right. I honestly believe that Chuck has spoken like this as long as ive known him, which is before he was ever KO'd
5/15/18 7:57 PM
5/29/09
I would pay to see Chuck fight Dada 5000 in Bellator
5/16/18 12:27 AM
8/18/13
Erik Apple -
Dreville79 - 

a couple things

chuck doesnt need the money, hes been working, his wife keeps him busy.

and honestly, people talk about the way chuck speaks saying his mind isnt right. I honestly believe that Chuck has spoken like this as long as ive known him, which is before he was ever KO'd

Both good things to hear! You’re the one who knows him, and it’s reassuring as his friend you seem to think he’s less affected by the fight game than it appears to us as fans at times

5/16/18 12:27 AM
4/21/10

UFC needs a legends division. Only open to 40+ guys.

5/16/18 1:11 AM
11/15/04
RdotC - Via MMA Hour...

And wants to fight Jon Jones in 2-3 fights???

Really?

He’s delusional. 

5/16/18 2:07 PM
9/27/15
JoeDick - 

Is Chuck broke?

No but he seems bored out of his mind or he is craving the limelight..his marbles are fucked though because no way does Lidddell of any time best Jones

Chuck is obviously on TRT now, maybe that has him thinking he is the greatest..I have no desire to see him fight anyone at this stage..he looked terrible in his last few fights
5/16/18 2:15 PM
3/18/12
ons ear -
JoeDick - 

Is Chuck broke?

No but he seems bored out of his mind or he is craving the limelight..his marbles are fucked though because no way does Lidddell of any time best Jones

Chuck is obviously on TRT now, maybe that has him thinking he is the greatest..I have no desire to see him fight anyone at this stage..he looked terrible in his last few fights

Lol. 

He looked great in his last fight against Franklin. He obviously won’t look like that at this point, but he looked really good in that fight. If not for the headbutt then he wins that fight.