UnderGround Forums Something fishy with Tony Ferg injury?

5 days ago
8/22/03

I have no evidence but has there been any witnesses to the freak injury at the tv-show? Could it be that he injured his knee in training camp badly, knew Dana would go nuts if he pulled out and faked this freak injury to keep the title? Judging by the post knee op pics it must have been quite the fall.

5 days ago
11/21/05
Never go full retard.
5 days ago
5/14/13

Well, no. It wouldn't have had to be quite the fall. I know someone who popped their PCL getting out of a car. Shit happens sometimes. 

5 days ago
8/17/12

Settle down Eddie bravo

5 days ago
4/12/11

I don't want to say its aliens, but its aliens.

5 days ago
11/17/07
Conspiracy theory in me says he injured it in training and pretended to get hurt on the job while doing media requirements at a UFC sanctioned promotional event to try to get workers comp out of it.
4 days ago
7/2/09

Fishy as fuck all right.  It's like someone Nancy Kerrigan'ed him with a steel pipe.

4 days ago
9/14/15

Not gonna lie, I told myself this like 4x in my head...

Edited: 4 days ago
12/14/09

He realized the earth was round called Eddie bravo to let him know and tripped on flat ground!!!

4 days ago
6/30/17
The Pendulum -

Well, no. It wouldn't have had to be quite the fall. I know someone who popped their PCL getting out of a car. Shit happens sometimes. 

This.

4 days ago
8/11/10
Alex Jones,, it's always Alex Jones, Aloha
4 days ago
4/9/16

I saw a post op pic on Ferg’s IG account.  Freaking brutal.  The way it looked I could see him sitting out a year.  

4 days ago
12/29/06

Ask yourself - would a UFC fighter given their agility and reflexes actually trip over a power cable and destroy their knee, or would they hurt it elsewhere and then make a worker's comp claim?

It's tuna-fishy.

4 days ago
9/19/13

Stop trying to deligitimize my "there's something wrong with Ray Borg's injury" thread.

4 days ago
1/21/18
WidespreadPanic -

Ask yourself - would a UFC fighter given their agility and reflexes actually trip over a power cable and destroy their knee, or would they hurt it elsewhere and then make a worker's comp claim?

It's tuna-fishy.

i totally agreed with this statement until 48 hours ago when i violently stubbed and broke my toe

4 days ago
12/11/08
WidespreadPanic -

It's tuna-fishy.

It's not about reflexes or agility. Anyone at anytime can pull or tear shit for the dumbest fucking reasons. You could be walking and just take a step and shit fucks up. Tear something, pull something, hell even break something.

I've known people that played high level sports and shit just broke for the most fucked up reason. I got a cousin that was just walking across the road and her foot just slightly twisted and her foot broke. Knew another guy who played hockey and played hard as hell. Side of a door just tapped his elbow and it broke it by the joint. Shit just happens sometimes. Hell. There's videos on youtube where the mother fucker should be dead and they walk away with not a scratch.

Freak things happen. Hell Fedor should be a quad from getting slammed. Must be fishy!

4 days ago
11/24/13

This is exactly what happened. We have it on video what caused the injury. He kicked a metal pipe repeadadly. He fucked up his knee with his velasquez-eque training methods, toughed it out through media week and then it finally gave out.

3 days ago
4/28/06
Knee was probably already weakened from his unorthodox training methods to put it nicely, so a little side step (see what I did there) was enough to tear it off. Always the cheetoh eating fuckers who don't train that have the most retarded opinions on here.
3 days ago
1/1/01

I heard he hurt his knee a while back while trembling from Conor.

3 days ago
2/24/07
WidespreadPanic - 

It's tuna-fishy.

Admit it. You don’t understand workers comp and independent contractor employment status.