UnderGround Forums Stipe to Cormier, critics: Stop crying and shut up

3 days ago
1/1/01

UFC heavyweight champion Stipe Miocic is reaching the tail end of recovery from an eye injury suffered in his last, successful title defense, vs. Daniel Cormier, and does not have the means or the desire to train during the COVID-19 global pandemic. He is currently working his day job as a firefighter, an Essential Service.

However, former champ champ Daniel Cormier, at 41 past his long-intended retirement date, wants to fight one more time, a trilogy bout vs. Miocic, and has been advocating for a fight ASAP.

“I don’t care. I really don’t care what his opinion is. Never did,” said Miocic to Damon Martin for MMA Fighting. “Honestly, he says one thing and then contradicts himself all the time. Apparently I’m not a champ. He just calls his own shots. Whatever. Everyone else is talking. Saying vacate or defend. Whatever, I can’t make everybody happy or anybody happy. I don’t care at this point. Stop crying.”

Top contender Curtis Blaydes was dismissive of the First Responder reason.

“I don’t really care what he thinks,” said Miocic. “What am I supposed to do? We’re in a pandemic. What else do you want me to say? Even if I wasn’t a first responder I still couldn’t train so shut up. Stop crying.”

“I don’t know what people want from me really. Everyone’s like ‘he’s holding the division’ and I’m like how am I holding up the division? Other guys are saying ‘we can train.’ Well, good for you. You live in a different state, you have different regulations.

“My coach, no joke, shut his gym down. He wasn’t taking any dudes, no one’s paying anything cause it’s not fair to everyone. They had a bunch of stuff outside the gym and a couple people, like five or six people were working out together, they were even six feet apart and someone saw that and reported it and he got cited by the CDC. That’s how strict they are. So everyone can just shut up cause they’re idiots.”

UFC president Dana White too has weighed in, saying an interim title fight without Miocic was possible.

“We’ll see a championship fight," predicted White. "Listen, fights can happen right now. You either want to fight or you don’t.”

Miocic didn't respond to his boss with a third shut up."

“Listen once I can fight, I’m going to fight. There’s no question,” explained Miocic. “We’re talking to the UFC and we’re going to figure out a good date. That’s what we’re doing. We’re trying to figure something out. We’re trying to find a good date to figure out what’s a good one to go with, we’re going to go.”

“I’m trying to get back as soon as I can. I’m not trying to hold out. I want to fight. It’s not like I’m going three rounds. I’m going five rounds for the heavyweight title. Fighting a really good fighter. I want to make sure I’m ready.”

3 days ago
4/22/20
Don't dislike Stipe but he was doing a awful lot of crying when Cormier held the belt and was seeking a Lesnar super fight.
3 days ago
4/15/06

Stipe gets no respect

3 days ago
9/22/11

Yeah for 2 guys that got ktfo last time out they sure have a lot to say.

3 days ago
4/22/07

Stipe has done his fair share of crying....and Blaydes is right, pick a job

Edited: 3 days ago
11/24/13

DC and Dana are being ratfuck bastards to Stipe. Stripping a first responder, who is the most dominant reigning champion in UFC history, during a global pandemic. That is almost as much of a fuckhead move as this:

DC is Jones-esque in his level of scumbag, Joe.

Clearly intentional eyepokes:

DC incorporated intentional eye pokes as part of his gameplan, which is solely what led to DC's success in their first fight, and caused Stipe to be perma-maimed. Stipe then won in the second fight despite being perma-maimed by DC due to illegal blows.

Now DC wants Stipe striped due to an injury that DC CAUSED via illegal blows?! Sorry DC, you lost a huge fan.

3 days ago
1/30/16
Colby Covid19ington - Don't dislike Stipe but he was doing a awful lot of crying when Cormier held the belt and was seeking a Lesnar super fight.

That’s the part that is annoying. 

He became a cry baby after he got KTFO and didn’t get an immediate rematch right away.

Now the shoe is on the other foot and he’s been playing the same game he accused DC of playing. He’s just blaming it on the pandemic which he’s more than happy to do.

Just don’t be a hypocrite.

3 days ago
1/1/12

MMA fans will always be the worst. 

3 days ago
6/27/02

So he’s crying that everybody should stop crying... sounds like a UGer. 

The reality is, speaking for myself, the HW division is so shallow and boring it doesn’t even matter right now with the exception of Francis. That dude is a star and I don’t need some accessory around his waist to know that. 

3 days ago
12/17/06

The pandemic excuse has expired. The sport is back and states across the country are opening up.

3 days ago
11/1/19
Nytron -

DC and Dana are being ratfuck bastards to Stipe. Stripping a first responder, who is the most dominant reigning champion in UFC history, during a global pandemic. That is almost as much of a fuckhead move as this:

DC incorporated intentional eye pokes as part of his gameplan, which is solely what led to DC's success in their first fight, and caused Stipe to be perma-maimed. Stipe then won in the second fight despite being perma-maimed by DC due to illegal blows.

Now DC wants Stipe striped due to an injury that DC CAUSED via illegal blows?! Sorry DC, you lost a huge fan.

Well you’re a cunt, I’m sure DC won’t miss ya.

3 days ago
12/7/18

The Way Stipe is being mistreated is starting to piss me off. where was Curtis Blaydes when DC didnt defend the HW belt for over a year because he wanted a money fight vs Lesnar? So it was ok for DC to make Stipe wait, but Stipe is not afforded the same privildege DC was, when Stipe's circumstances actually call for it? Its 100% racisim going on. Black fighters in MMA are such racist fucking scumbags. Blindly defending each other no matter what. It's so transparent. The very reason why Stipe was injuried IS BECAUSE DC INTENTIONALLY EYE POKED HIM. This is some sick shit going on blaming Stipe. Fuck DC. I've lost all respect for DC. He made Stipe wait, but then cries like a little self entitled diva when Stipe cant fight at the snap of his fingers, because, again, DC fucking eye poked him a hundred times. Oh and because there is a global pandemic going on right now. DC just wants to catch Stipe at a time when Stipe cant train. DC is every bit the over rated cherry picking scumbag Jones is. Forcing Stipe to fight now so that he can get Stipe at his worst. Everyone knows Dana is on DC's side, but I hope Dana can do what's right, truly understand Stipe's situation, and put an end to DC's and Blaydes's whining. Stipe is the UFC's most accomplished and decorated HW champ ever. It's sad how hes being treated. I would be incredibly happy to see both DC and Blaydes get retired with brutal KO losses 

3 days ago
10/3/16

Stipe is right. DC and Blaydes should shut the fuck up. They aren't doing shit but sitting on their ass tweeting while he is still playing a pivotal role in our society. Fuck them and all the marks supporting them.

3 days ago
7/16/14
KirkBJJ -

So he’s crying that everybody should stop crying... sounds like a UGer. 

The reality is, speaking for myself, the HW division is so shallow and boring it doesn’t even matter right now with the exception of Francis. That dude is a star and I don’t need some accessory around his waist to know that. 

Jesus christ man someone asked him a question in an interview and he answered 

3 days ago
1/3/20
Stipe is right!
3 days ago
11/1/19
MarcusAurelioFan -

Stipe is right. DC and Blaydes should shut the fuck up. They aren't doing shit but sitting on their ass tweeting while he is still playing a pivotal role in our society. Fuck them and all the marks supporting them.

Quit crying and shut up.

3 days ago
1/1/01
Altofsky - 

The pandemic excuse has expired. The sport is back and states across the country are opening up.

If he can't train, why should he fight?

3 days ago
8/22/14
Nytron -

VU . Agree 100%

I was dirty after that first fight and what made it worse was nobody really mentioned the eyepoke. 

That middle gif is the one ive had in mind this whole time.  I've never been able to find it to show as evidence 

That is literally the correct way to eyepoke.  Extended the fingers at the end of the punch. That was 100% intentional and he's a piece of shit. I'd tell him that to his face, that's how much it makes my blood boil.

Even Jones's 10000 eyepokes weren't that blatant. 

If anyone disagrees it's because they dont know what they're looking at.

3/4/18

Stipe rules. Fuck the haters.

11/1/19
BringBackGoldy -

Yeah for 2 guys that got ktfo last time out they sure have a lot to say.

Lol Stipe got KOd by DC in the fight before. Hell he got KOd by Stefan Struve

2 days ago
9/23/07

Fight or drop the belt off at the UFC offices.

2 days ago
3/13/15

DC is a mark. He needs to shut his mouth. 

2 days ago
11/1/19
MGIM -

DC is a mark. He needs to shut his mouth. 

DC is one of the greatest fighters ever. 

Edited: 2 days ago
6/14/19

I'm with Stipe stfu.

Is DC saying the same shit about his team mate Khabib who went into hiding in Russia or Whatever shit hole he hid from Ferguson in.

Or does not defending the title because of the pandemic only apply to Stipe but not Khabib?

2 days ago
11/1/19

God damn if I hear the word essential or pandemic again.. Stipe needs to go be a firefighter in a few years after he retires. Khabib and Ramadan. Stipe and Essential First Responder. Just fucking fight or go do something else.