12 days ago
3/19/05
WhereIsGoranReljic - 
ClydeErwinBarret -
WhereIsGoranReljic - 

I think this will make Woodley more likeable to fans.

How? All he did was call himself the greatest 1000x times.

They can have an idea of his mindset . He's a guy who puts in hard work. I haven't watched the podcast yet.

Then how would you assume his appearance on the JRE MMA podcast will make him more likable. He just came off incredibly arrogant.
Edited: 11 days ago
2/6/15
ClydeErwinBarret -
WhereIsGoranReljic - 
ClydeErwinBarret -
WhereIsGoranReljic - 

They can have an idea of his mindset . He's a guy who puts in hard work. I haven't watched the podcast yet.

Then how would you assume his appearance on the JRE MMA podcast will make him more likable. He just came off incredibly arrogant.

Ok , I apologize.

11 days ago
2/27/11

I wish Rory was still in the UFC, so he could tool him again.

Rory made a huge mistake going to Bellator, he could easily become champion with Lawler out of the picture.

11 days ago
12/9/13
ClydeErwinBarret -
WhereIsGoranReljic - 
ClydeErwinBarret -
WhereIsGoranReljic - 

he is

11 days ago
8/31/14
What an arrogant prick.
11 days ago
4/29/09
Dammit now I might have to listen.
11 days ago
3/24/14

Will listen to it a little later

11 days ago
7/2/15

Let me clear my schedule. 

11 days ago
5/19/17

Was quite abrasive between them.

11 days ago
11/9/17
Has he pulled the race card yet, how many times?
11 days ago
1/13/17
pidgey -

Rory made a huge mistake going to Bellator, he could easily become champion with Lawler out of the picture.

What about Thompson vs Rory?

either way is podcast worth a listen despite the whining?

11 days ago
8/20/05
Ugghhh, I don't if I can take listening to Tyrone that long.
11 days ago
12/29/10

One of the shortest JREs ever! Tyron so insufferable, he has beat the me vs. the world rhetoric to death.

11 days ago
7/24/12
The whole "the man tryna keep me down" mentality is insanely strong in Woodley. Victim mentality + inferiority complex + arrogance= Woodley.

I hate it because i'm a fan of him as a fighter. Can't stand his personality though.

I guess i'm racist though. Since he works hard and takes care of his kids i'm obligated to like him, if not then i'm a racist.
11 days ago
12/9/13
CormierCumminsideme -

One of the shortest JREs ever! Tyron so insufferable, he has beat the me vs. the world rhetoric to death.

Joe tried to correct and lecture him, he wasn't having any of that.

11 days ago
12/9/13
I'mNotSurprisedMotherf**kers - The whole "the man tryna keep me down" mentality is insanely strong in Woodley. Victim mentality + inferiority complex + arrogance= Woodley.

I hate it because i'm a fan of him as a fighter. Can't stand his personality though.

I guess i'm racist though. Since he works hard and takes care of his kids i'm obligated to like him, if not then i'm a racist.

it seems he is raised in a glass house, has no sense of the real world.

Edited: 11 days ago
7/31/15

Tyron was beeing pessimistic and he's created a self fulfilling prophecy. He compares himself to Conor but the difference is Conor is an optimistic orator. 

11 days ago
1/23/06
CormierCumminsideme - 

Joe also did another Podcast in the same day with Segura so that probably has something to do with the length. Also the MMA ones tend to run shorter.
11 days ago
1/23/06
pidgey - 

Wonderboy beat Rory dominantly.

Darren Till, Usman, RDA etc. Not easy.
11 days ago
11/1/05

woodley is the fucking man. he knocked prime robbie dead, he outstruck the great strikeer wonderboy. and he stuffed all ten thousand takedown attempts from MAIA with one arm.

give this dude that $$$$$.

11 days ago
4/28/06
Did any of you actually watch the podcast or are you just parroting the UG narrative on him
11 days ago
1/11/12

Not a big fan of Woodley and thought I would dislike him even more watching the podcast, but he was great IMO. Definitely like him way more, and nice to see him being so analytical about MMA, a true student of the game.

11 days ago
8/19/17
GOAT St. Pierre - Tyron trying to be as big of a star as Conor is almost impossible, setting that as a goal is wild. Guess it's great to have goals.

Conor is on par with Mayweather Jr. and look how long Floyd was on top for undefeated to get to that level. The odds were against Floyd too, so who knows maybe with the right amount of dominance in the octagon.

Conor is not on par with Floyd. That's why Floyd got paid twice as much lol

11 days ago
5/11/12

“I don’t like the sport anymore because it’s more about entertainment. I miss when you had to fight deserving contenders”

*10 minutes later*

”I only want the big money fights”

he is going to get ate up by one of the hungry WW. He was talking about how he doesn’t train outside of camp, how he hates the sport now, and all about his “Hollywood gig” he has. Didn’t come off like he even wanted to be champ anymore. He is going to be taken out soon IMO 

11 days ago
9/19/16
HoldMeCloser -

woodley is the fucking man. he knocked prime robbie dead, he outstruck the great strikeer wonderboy. and he stuffed all ten thousand takedown attempts from MAIA with one arm.

give this dude that $$$$$.

Lol @ Prime Robbie. Not to take anything away from the KO, cause it was legit, but Robbie was already past his prime. Juice kept him going.