11 days ago
2/11/11
GOAT St. Pierre - Entertaining episode. Askren is the elephant in the room here. Two friends that won't fight though.

Askren is going to be on next week.

11 days ago
2/7/17

It's so frustrating. I loved Tyron as we was coming up. The only UFC event I've ever bought tickets for was to see him fight for the title. Then within one fight every interview I saw out of him, he just randomly has to bring up race. Now everyone hates him and as big as a fan as I am of him as a fighter, it's such a turn off to hear a guy spend all his time on negativity. Even if you're full SJW and agree with him, you still probably see that this is self-fulfilling. His growing fanbase certainly seemed to taper off when he started pushing this whole routine so hard. Identifying random white dudes who do better than you is not evidence of racism, someone put a hand on his shoulder and help this man dammit. 

11 days ago
12/9/13
ThePatriot -

It's so frustrating. I loved Tyron as we was coming up. The only UFC event I've ever bought tickets for was to see him fight for the title. Then within one fight every interview I saw out of him, he just randomly has to bring up race. Now everyone hates him and as big as a fan as I am of him as a fighter, it's such a turn off to hear a guy spend all his time on negativity. Even if you're full SJW and agree with him, you still probably see that this is self-fulfilling. His growing fanbase certainly seemed to taper off when he started pushing this whole routine so hard. Identifying random white dudes who do better than you is not evidence of racism, someone put a hand on his shoulder and help this man dammit. 

he also could be mentally ill, but that's a toss up.

11 days ago
7/8/16

Man is he so whiney 

11 days ago
1/1/01
Meh. He's a whiner and has no charisma.
11 days ago
1/7/13

He literally complained 80% of this podcast ha 

11 days ago
7/27/12
ClydeErwinBarret -
WhereIsGoranReljic - 
ClydeErwinBarret -
WhereIsGoranReljic - 

I think this will make Woodley more likeable to fans.

How? All he did was call himself the greatest 1000x times.

They can have an idea of his mindset . He's a guy who puts in hard work. I haven't watched the podcast yet.

Then how would you assume his appearance on the JRE MMA podcast will make him more likable. He just came off incredibly arrogant.

I agree,I’m an hour in and it’s the same old arrogant self pitying nonsense we hear in every interview from Woodley. In fact just cobble together all his interviews from the last 18 months and you’ve got this JRE show.

11 days ago
7/27/12

Omg this cunt is insufferable!

11 days ago
11/1/05

twood is cool as fuck and him being on jre finally showed it. he had me weak when he was talking about khabib

11 days ago
12/28/12

I noticed he talked about how no one works harder than him, then like 20 minutes later he's talking about not training at all when he's not in camp. That should be good news to his future opponents, probably motivated the shit of them. 

11 days ago
1/8/15
OCMikey -

I noticed he talked about how no one works harder than him, then like 20 minutes later he's talking about not training at all when he's not in camp. That should be good news to his future opponents, probably motivated the shit of them. 

Tyron came off pretty ignorant in the way he doesn't even recognize how he contradicts himself. He sounds like an over confident 4yr old. 

T: I feel like im not being treated like a true champion

Joe: Why don't you think you're being treated like a true champion?

T: I didn't say that joe. I'm too bright. But I feel like I'm not being treat like a true champion

Joe: You keep talking about having a huge chip on your shoulder.

T: I don't have a giant chip on my shoulder.

Joe - So explain the issue here.

T: I have a giant chip on my shoulder.

11 days ago
6/17/16

Maybe Tyron's chip on his shoulder is part of what drives him to succeed.

Sincerely feeling like you have something to prove to the world can be a great motivating force if people figure out how to use it and not let it drag them down.

Edited: 11 days ago
6/17/16
Saltine American -
OCMikey -

Tyron came off pretty ignorant in the way he doesn't even recognize how he contradicts himself. He sounds like an over confident 4yr old. 

T: I feel like im not being treated like a true champion

Joe: Why don't you think you're being treated like a true champion?

T: I didn't say that joe. I'm too bright. But I feel like I'm not being treat like a true champion

Joe: You keep talking about having a huge chip on your shoulder.

T: I don't have a giant chip on my shoulder.

Joe - So explain the issue here.

T: I have a giant chip on my shoulder.

Probably didn't want to be caught on video agreeing too many times with a white guy (although we all know as a bearer of Sicilian blood Joe has a little eggplant in there somewhere).

11 days ago
6/17/16

10 days ago
12/9/13

10 days ago
5/20/13

This dude is delusional. Complains the whole podcast and has huge chip on his shoulder... then when joe addresses it, he denies lol! Dude is living in la la and I went in listening really wanting to like him

10 days ago
12/9/13
Target_the_Gash -

Maybe Tyron's chip on his shoulder is part of what drives him to succeed.

Sincerely feeling like you have something to prove to the world can be a great motivating force if people figure out how to use it and not let it drag them down.

he got the surgery, but they didn't fix that chip!

10 days ago
2/6/15

I actually didn't think it was that bad. The guy is super self centered which isn't a suprise to me. I don't find him as unlikeable as others here I guess. I did think it was funny what he said about Ngannou , "He doesn't just knock guys out regular" .

8 days ago
1/1/17

This guy has the best genetics in UFC history, save for maybe Nganou. If he had Rory McDonald's genetics, he would be working a 9-5 right now. Stop whining Tyron, you won the genetic lottery. Everything comes much easier to you than everyone else you fight.

8 days ago
4/20/08

He came to Pcola (well Gulf Breeze) for his shoulder surgery? Interesting, Andrews Institute gets a lot of NFL players from across the US, but out of 4 people I know that have been there from age 25-50, only one of them had any luck there, go figure. 

8 days ago
10/8/07

Watched all that I could take last night. If he can't understand why Conor is so massive and he isn't there's no hope. He'll also never be the GOAT WW, even if he beats GSP.

8 days ago
3/29/09
Haven't watched it all yet but love how Joe is calling him on his "woe is me" bullshit.
8 days ago
3/29/09
Most unlikeable and boring Champion ever and it has absolutely zero to do with him being black. Even though he wants it to.
8 days ago
1/15/07
Paulbtk - Haven't watched it all yet but love how Joe is calling him on his "woe is me" bullshit.

Joe has been speaking up against SJW victim culture on his show for a few years now.

8 days ago
1/1/01
The Destroyer88 - 

Watched all that I could take last night. If he can't understand why Conor is so massive and he isn't there's no hope. He'll also never be the GOAT WW, even if he beats GSP.

Victim mentality.