UnderGround Forums Take the Diego Sanchez Challenge

4/19/17 5:09 PM
1/12/15

I like Diego Sanchez as a fighter. He always brings it in the cage and does not quit. You have to respect that. Listening to Diego Sanchez speak, however, is the audio equivalent to staring directly at the sun. I challenge all of you to listen to this interview for as long as you can. Ariel Helwani, who I am also a fan of, calls this the greatest story in the history of The MMA Hour. Fucking troll Ariel. For those of you who talk about Eddie Bravo smoking himself retarded, I give you exhibit B. I'll see your excessive marijuana smoking, and raise you 15+ years of punches to the head. I listened to the whole interview on the commute home and I am sure that I lost some brain cells because of it. So, who's up for the challenge? Can any of you finish this near 50 minute rant of nonsense? 

4/19/17 5:12 PM
11/28/03
4/19/17 5:46 PM
8/2/14
I made it to 10:01. Homeboy is retarded. Cant wait to see him get punched in the head! I wanna see how bad this trainwreck can get.
4/19/17 5:55 PM
1/17/03
Diego is awesome. Love the guy
4/19/17 5:56 PM
1/17/15

Hasn't he always sounded like this ?

4/19/17 6:00 PM
1/12/15
slicedcity -

To an extent, yes. I do think it's gotten a bit worse because of all the weed though. Then again, he did stand outside during a thunderstorm and try to harness the power of the lightning during TUF 1, so there's that...

4/19/17 6:47 PM
2/3/10
slicedcity -

Yes! Yes! Yes!
4/19/17 7:04 PM
1/1/01
Erik Apple - Diego is awesome. Love the guy
Duh
4/19/17 7:07 PM
7/2/10

I just read that he's claiming medical marijuana almost killed him. What an idiot

4/19/17 7:14 PM
1/12/15
theINFAMOUScarpe -

I just read that he's claiming medical marijuana almost killed him. What an idiot

I think he touches on it somewhere in this rant. He definitely talks about the medical marijuana.
4/19/17 7:18 PM
7/17/10

Haha, loved it. A peak into the mind of the Lionheart. 

4/19/17 8:26 PM
5/9/06

Diego straight up had a blockage in a cardiac artery if u asked me

dude had like 5 different symptoms of a mild heart attack for a week, yet he prayed it away in the end? And now he's "lionheart"?

i love Diego but that story sucked and was nuts. Good for him going "old school old testemant", but he has a wife and I think kids that depend on him. Get that shit checked out Diego. 

4/19/17 8:39 PM
10/29/13

How can you guys listen to that and not love him? Bunch of pussies in here. He goes hard, like really hard like take it to another level hard. You guys are just soft, Diego goes so hard like he had create his own fucking  yoga hard! That's how hard he goes. What have you pansies done? You guys hate him because he goes hard and you can't handle it. Like he goes so hard like he had like a heart attack... like think about that,like dude had a heart attack and had to use his yoga he created called  "down heart " like it lowers his heart. And he had to create it because he goes hard, like really really hard. You guys are just non believers, but like the Holy Spirit talks to him and like that's why he goes so hard so damn hard. So hard that like for 5 days he had a heart attack and like the Holy Spirit would talk to him and named him "Lion Heart"... he is the fucking LION HEART!!  

4/19/17 8:51 PM
7/2/10
JonJonesBone -

How can you guys listen to that and not love him? Bunch of pussies in here. He goes hard, like really hard like take it to another level hard. You guys are just soft, Diego goes so hard like he had create his own fucking  yoga hard! That's how hard he goes. What have you pansies done? You guys hate him because he goes hard and you can't handle it. Like he goes so hard like he had like a heart attack... like think about that,like dude had a heart attack and had to use his yoga he created called  "down heart " like it lowers his heart. And he had to create it because he goes hard, like really really hard. You guys are just non believers, but like the Holy Spirit talks to him and like that's why he goes so hard so damn hard. So hard that like for 5 days he had a heart attack and like the Holy Spirit would talk to him and named him "Lion Heart"... he is the fucking LION HEART!!  

I love the dude as a fighter, he's just not the brightest crayon in the box lol

4/19/17 8:52 PM
1/12/15
JonJonesBone -

VU
4/19/17 9:18 PM
12/12/12
JonJonesBone -

HWW Caynnn UU Guyss LIsteN 2 DAt an'' NwT <33 Him?? BunChhh O' PussIess YNN HUr. hE Goesss Hard,, diGG ReAlLee Hardd Digg TAyk IT 222 ANOthuhhh leVell Hard. U Guys Izz JUs $OfT, DiEgoo goes $o HArdd dIGgg He HAd cre8 HEsss Ownn fUckinn  YoGaa HaRD! Dat'$ hW HarD He goEs. WUTT Hv U PAnsieS DoNE? U GuYss H88 Himm CawSS Heee goEss Hardd An'' u Cayn'T HandLE IT. Digg He Goes $O haRd DIgG HEE HAddd DiGgg Uh <33 AttacK... DIGgg tynK Aboutt That,LiKe PLaya HAD UH <3 Attack AN' Had 22 Us Hes yOGaa He Createdd CALlEd  "dOwn <3 " DiGGGGG it LoWUhss Hes <3. AN' He HADD 2 Cre88 It Caws He Goes Hard, DiGggg ReALleeeee reallee HArd. UU GuyS IZ Jus NoNNNN BELieVuhs, bUT DIggggg Daa HoLee $PIRitt TALks 22 HIm AN'' digg Dat'$ WhayYY Hee Goess $o Hardd $o DeEzam Hard. $oooo hard Dat DigGG Fawr 5 dayS He Hadddd UHHH <3 AtTacKK An' Digg Da HoLeee $PirIt Wud Talk 2 Him an' Namedd hIm "Lion Heart"... HEEE izzz Daaaa Fuckin LioN heART!!!! 

4/19/17 9:30 PM
12/9/14

listened to the whole thing with an altitude mask on, very little oxygen flow to the brain.

4/19/17 9:38 PM
9/24/12

Stevia/h20 has claimed another victim. 

Soon he'll be ranting on YouTube in a jockstrap. 

4/19/17 9:53 PM
7/20/01
diego has always been fruit batshit crazy
4/19/17 9:55 PM
9/9/14
hes starting to look really old and he cant be much older than early 30s

dude looks 45
4/19/17 9:56 PM
9/9/14
whoa diego is 36? crazy.
4/19/17 10:57 PM
5/8/13
Maitreya - Stevia and weed my nigga.... fact not fiction

I've come to enjoy your random posts like this..... I read them in dans voice and smile 

4/19/17 11:24 PM
1/15/07
4/20/17 12:41 AM
8/31/14
Later
4/20/17 1:20 AM
1/1/01
Member when someone ate all the asparagus tops. I do.