UnderGround Forums Teddy Atlas: Conor may Cheat vs Floyd for Props

5/18/17 12:45 PM
11/23/11

This is exactly what Dana White predicted Last Summer. https://youtu.be/Lm_nzxAqbb8

5/18/17 12:52 PM
7/24/12
I hope Conor wheel kicks that scum bag.
5/18/17 12:54 PM
6/18/12

Bull Shit, Teddy.

I respect the ton out of you as a boxing trainer, but you are way off base here.

5/18/17 1:05 PM
9/5/11
Ruthless Rye -

Bull Shit, Teddy.

I respect the ton out of you as a boxing trainer, but you are way off base here.

And elsewhere, too. 

5/18/17 1:40 PM
7/12/12

Didn't watch the vid, but what kind of props? Prop bets? Or just, like, "props"?

Certainly not that Conor will cheat for props as in objects, unless he meant Conor will cheat WITH props, like hitting Floyd with a watermelon. That's not a racially charged joke. It's a Gallagher reference.

5/18/17 1:55 PM
7/12/15
I'mNotSurprisedMotherf**kers - I hope Conor wheel kicks that scum bag.

Normally a fight ending by DQ would piss me off but this circus deserves that kind of ending 

5/18/17 1:56 PM
8/23/09

Of course Conor is going to cheat.   

The TMT side would be well to require in the contract that disqualification means YOU DONT GET PAID.   

5/18/17 1:58 PM
8/23/09
Ruthless Rye -

Bull Shit, Teddy.

Why would you think that Conor would not do this?   He is all about the cheddar and his lame "brand".

He isnt doing this as a "martial artist".   Get real.  

5/18/17 1:59 PM
9/5/11
sunderground -
Ruthless Rye -

Bull Shit, Teddy.

Why would you think that Conor would not do this?   He is all about the cheddar and his lame "brand".

Get real. Says the man forwarding convaluded hypotheticals. 

5/18/17 2:36 PM
12/29/06

Teddy is just going off the rails.

Boxing is full of 'fouls' that happen. Headbutts, elbows, shouldering, holding, leaning on the back of the neck, pushing the glove out of the way too aggressively, stepping on the opponent's foot, falling down with the guy in your clinch and landing on him.

I think if he wanted to Conor could go 'roughhouse' box Floyd.

Not an overt Ground & Pound...

But maybe he'll Brawl & Maul?

He could invent a new boxing style, LOL.

Is Conor a 'cheater'? I mean people have accused him of 'taking advantage' like Aldo.

5/18/17 2:49 PM
11/23/11
Size -

Didn't watch the vid, but what kind of props? Prop bets? Or just, like, "props"?

Certainly not that Conor will cheat for props as in objects, unless he meant Conor will cheat WITH props, like hitting Floyd with a watermelon. That's not a racially charged joke. It's a Gallagher reference.

Boooo! Very lame attempt at humor.
5/18/17 3:07 PM
1/18/12
Conor should fight floyd fighting irish old school style with his knuckles facing out, while bouncing in and out and talking shit. That level of bizarre euro whiteness should shake floyd up a bit as he's used to fighting other black dudes and grinder ass mexicans.
Floyd might get his ego damaged and make a mistake if he feels conor is out cooling/bossing him in the media.

I feel this one is ending in a dq despite not watching what teddy atlas had to say. A huge controversy will occur the second someone gets in trouble and then boom, they can do it all over again
and buy more chirons
5/18/17 3:26 PM
6/16/07
I'mNotSurprisedMotherf**kers - I hope Conor wheel kicks that scum bag.

lol, me too.
5/18/17 3:27 PM
6/16/07
sunderground - 

Of course Conor is going to cheat.   

The TMT side would be well to require in the contract that disqualification means YOU DONT GET PAID.   

who gets his money then the ref?
5/18/17 3:56 PM
7/4/03
if conor was getting his ass handed to him, like he should, the best thing he could do is just head kick PBF into oblivion... the gif of that would go WORLDLY and would skyrocket his fame even moreso... he can just shrug and say his instincts took over...
5/18/17 4:42 PM
6/18/12
sunderground -
Ruthless Rye -

Bull Shit, Teddy.

Because he would be fined to hell and back, lose his license to box, and would get sued He may even end up in jail if he did what Brain Damaged Atlas said.

5/18/17 5:27 PM
12/24/12
Hikikomori -
Size -

faggot

5/18/17 5:45 PM
11/20/05
Unless he would lose the money, Conor should shoot from the start and just bash his face in or break limbs until they pull him off.
5/18/17 6:25 PM
4/2/13

Yea, money hungry mcgregor is going to cheat get himself dqed and fined an obscene amount just to say "I could beat him in a real right!" ? 

I don't think that makes sense especially when Conor could lose on his return to the Octagon to kabib or Ferguson, so why give away money in the hand for potentially having a bigger brand going forward.  

5/18/17 7:25 PM
8/27/08

Unless Conor stands right in front of Floyd boxing fans will say he's cheating to save face. 

5/18/17 8:59 PM
1/26/08

Can Conor throw kicks (pull back before they land) and then punch Floyd? Not sure if that is legal but would throw Floyd off.

5/18/17 9:00 PM
1/26/08
Someonestolemysocks -

Yea, money hungry mcgregor is going to cheat get himself dqed and fined an obscene amount just to say "I could beat him in a real right!" ? 

I don't think that makes sense especially when Conor could lose on his return to the Octagon to kabib or Ferguson, so why give away money in the hand for potentially having a bigger brand going forward.  

Depends how much he loses. What if he throws a spinning back fist and then claims he thought it was legal as it was a punch? Might not lose much $$ in that scenario. Shit that might set up a rematch. 

5/18/17 9:08 PM
9/28/14
sunderground -
Ruthless Rye -

Bull Shit, Teddy.

Shut the fuck up

5/18/17 9:13 PM
6/28/10
JMO_LOL -
Hikikomori -
Size -

faggot

Yep

5/18/17 9:16 PM
1/23/06
Projecting his own mentality onto Conor. Not a chance it would happen, McGregor is an honorable warrior. Mayweather Jr. throws more elbows than most MMA fighters.