UnderGround Forums Tf was Colby Covington so pumped up abou

6/17/17 2:38 PM
10/11/15

He just dry humped a man for 15 min and couldn't even keep him down. With the exception of that big left hand that's the exact type of win u shouldn't be pumped about. U had to go hold a guy against the fence for 3 rounds and avoid a fight to get the win, and you're acting like u finished with a flying knee or some shit.

obvioisly he has great wrestling that he can utilize to smother opponents and get wins but other then that nothing too impressive. That's my least favorite style of fighting, I hope his next opponent ko's him.

6/17/17 2:48 PM
8/6/15

Maybe because he beat a guy who was 13-3 in the UFC with his only legit losses coming to maia and woodley 30-25....

6/17/17 2:52 PM
10/31/07
TakinAllFades -

He just dry humped a man for 15 min and couldn't even keep him down. With the exception of that big left hand that's the exact type of win u shouldn't be pumped about. U had to go hold a guy against the fence for 3 rounds and avoid a fight to get the win, and you're acting like u finished with a flying knee or some shit.

obvioisly he has great wrestling that he can utilize to smother opponents and get wins but other then that nothing too impressive. That's my least favorite style of fighting, I hope his next opponent ko's him.

I'm sure you could do better. Dana, get this man a contract!

6/18/17 2:57 AM
7/15/04
Seemed like a douchebag
6/18/17 3:09 AM
7/12/12
Not interested in his style of fighting even Fitch has had *some* better fights than that:

Jon Fitch Tribute/Highlight - WSOF Welterweight

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=24KDZdOT8KY

Jon Fitch UFC

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nRVclQPG2TE
6/18/17 3:50 PM
10/11/15
NineFightFour -
TakinAllFades -

If I was going in the cage I would fight, if I planned on holding a guy the whole time I wouldn't even do it, what's the point? Why even fight if you're gonna go in there and do everything u can not to fight? I've had amatuer fights but I would never compare myself to these guys at this level but that doesn't mean I'm not allowed to have an opinion. 

At least guys like Khabib will hold a dude down and mollywop em. This coby guy literally just held em.

6/18/17 5:47 PM
8/6/15
TakinAllFades -
NineFightFour -
TakinAllFades -

If I was going in the cage I would fight, if I planned on holding a guy the whole time I wouldn't even do it, what's the point? Why even fight if you're gonna go in there and do everything u can not to fight? I've had amatuer fights but I would never compare myself to these guys at this level but that doesn't mean I'm not allowed to have an opinion. 

At least guys like Khabib will hold a dude down and mollywop em. This coby guy literally just held em.

Why didn't Kim do anything about it? 

6/18/17 6:06 PM
7/11/05
TakinAllFades -

He's the cockiest bastard I've ever seen to ALWAYS impregnate other men

6/18/17 6:10 PM
9/11/11
BlessedERA -

Maybe because he beat a guy who was 13-3 in the UFC with his only legit losses coming to maia and woodley 30-25....

Condit's win wasn't legit??
6/18/17 8:48 PM
5/20/13
GrilliamG -
BlessedERA -

He probably mixed up Maia and Condits fights

6/18/17 8:54 PM
9/18/14
GrilliamG -
BlessedERA -

Condit's win was VERY legit

6/18/17 9:01 PM
7/7/12
NewEraNik -
GrilliamG -
BlessedERA -

he grabbed the cage to reverse Stun Gun on the ground

6/18/17 10:50 PM
10/8/13

Cocaine is a helluva drug 

6/18/17 11:30 PM
9/18/14
cuttooth -
NewEraNik -
GrilliamG -
BlessedERA -

he grabbed the cage to reverse Stun Gun on the ground

Lol like stun gun just did?

6/18/17 11:48 PM
10/31/07
TakinAllFades -
NineFightFour -
TakinAllFades -

Dana, sign this dude! He's ready to fight!!!

6/19/17 3:17 AM
8/6/15
NewEraNik -
GrilliamG -
BlessedERA -

Meant Maia my b playa 

6/19/17 4:37 AM
11/21/10

His fighting/ trash talk combo is from the school of Chael but without that wit so he comes off as an angry, unlikable guy.. I like how he was calling for a title shot when most UFC fans either don't know him or barely know him and he wasn't even in the CME spot on the card.

The matchup that makes sense is RDA who he was calling out and then ended up fighting on the same card (RDA said he didn't even know who he was he thought he was a Bellator guy talking shit) but I think there's about a 2% chance RDA takes a fight that would do nothing for his title aspirations at this point.

CC is the worst type of fighter for top 10 guys. A win over him does very little for you at this point, and even if you beat the guy it's most likely going to be an ugly, boring fight and if you lose it's a huge setback bc you most likely just got laid on for nearly 15 minutes to a guy most don't even know. I would have him fight Usman.. it keeps the ATT - Blackzilian rivalry alive and neither would be the type of guy the UFC wants to promote due to their fighting style. 

6/19/17 9:25 AM
11/29/11
newjack900 -

His fighting/ trash talk combo is from the school of Chael but without that wit so he comes off as an angry, unlikable guy.. I like how he was calling for a title shot when most UFC fans either don't know him or barely know him and he wasn't even in the CME spot on the card.

The matchup that makes sense is RDA who he was calling out and then ended up fighting on the same card (RDA said he didn't even know who he was he thought he was a Bellator guy talking shit) but I think there's about a 2% chance RDA takes a fight that would do nothing for his title aspirations at this point.

CC is the worst type of fighter for top 10 guys. A win over him does very little for you at this point, and even if you beat the guy it's most likely going to be an ugly, boring fight and if you lose it's a huge setback bc you most likely just got laid on for nearly 15 minutes to a guy most don't even know. I would have him fight Usman.. it keeps the ATT - Blackzilian rivalry alive and neither would be the type of guy the UFC wants to promote due to their fighting style. 

Colby just beat stun gun..usman hasn't beat anybody guy is trash 

6/19/17 9:37 AM
8/6/11

Bummer he got choked the fuck out in 1:26 by midtier Brazilian, Warlley Alves. The collective memory of the UG is similar to that of a firefly.

For as much as I hate the Conman, at least he is a genuine douchebag. Colby is just another member of a long line of posers in the WME era. Don't believe me, watch his latest IG video post. "Chaos". 10 pounds of shit in a 5 pound bag. He also manicures his eyebrows. Gay. Gay. Gay Ggggay.  Surprise his BFF is Tony Montana poser, latest Isis recruit and Amish guy who just got completely owned.

6/19/17 5:00 PM
9/9/14
TexDeuce - Seemed like a douchebag

Looked like a confident young man to me but

I can understand why you would think he's a douchebag

He's cocky
6/19/17 5:01 PM
9/9/14
But he's a stud

Not too many guys trying to fight Colby

He called out RDA by name

Did RDA respond?
6/19/17 5:10 PM
9/9/14
Matthew4Freedom - 

Bummer he got choked the fuck out in 1:26 by midtier Brazilian, Warlley Alves. The collective memory of the UG is similar to that of a firefly.

For as much as I hate the Conman, at least he is a genuine douchebag. Colby is just another member of a long line of posers in the WME era. Don't believe me, watch his latest IG video post. "Chaos". 10 pounds of shit in a 5 pound bag. He also manicures his eyebrows. Gay. Gay. Gay Ggggay.  Surprise his BFF is Tony Montana poser, latest Isis recruit and Amish guy who just got completely owned.

To be fair though alves is pretty damn slick with those guillotines check his record that's his move and I watched that fight dude wrapped that up tight lightning fast.

It happens

Learning experience for sure.

I'm surprised you guys don't like him other than his style he's taking and calling for some

TOUGH FIGHTS

Called out RDA
6/19/17 5:18 PM
7/15/04
Bojack Horseman -

He's cocky
Nah, he was acting like a douchebag. There is a distinction.
6/19/17 5:47 PM
9/22/16
TexDeuce - 
Bojack Horseman -

He's cocky
Nah, he was acting like a douchebag. There is a distinction.

This.

My worst nightmare wouldn't be fighting Colby, it would be listening to him talk for five minutes.
6/19/17 6:01 PM
7/28/15

Based on how personal this all came across I'd be interested to see how many times OP was wrestlefucked in his ammy fights.

Covington's boxing is quickly improving since training more with Jorge and his wrestling is tough as nails. Can't wait to see him get a step up in competition.