11 days ago
5/31/03
Yup, poor sportsmanship.
11 days ago
7/12/15

Grade A? Wow. 

11 days ago
2/6/15

It's a fight . He didn't foul the guy. Ref should have pushed him away immediately as most do. 

Craig had absolutely nothing to offer Rountree.

11 days ago
9/9/14
Eh whatever it's cage fightining.

Is taking steroids and cheating poor sportsmanship?
11 days ago
6/22/05
Bojack Horseman - Eh whatever it's cage fightining.

Is taking steroids and cheating poor sportsmanship?
yes it is. I agree
11 days ago
4/17/13
What was the deal? They have some sort of beef beforehand?
11 days ago
7/12/15
WhereIsGoranReljic -

It's a fight . He didn't foul the guy. Ref should have pushed him away immediately as most do. 

He also talked trash to Rountree before the fight. Rountree KO'ed him and stared at him. Not really a big deal. 

11 days ago
8/13/16
You already finished the guy. There's no need to stand over him.
11 days ago
2/6/15
StankieEdgar -
WhereIsGoranReljic -

He also talked trash to Rountree before the fight. Rountree KO'ed him and stared at him. Not really a big deal. 

That's what I wondered from how Rountree behaved. I have seen him fight and hadn't seen him do that. 

That's what happens in this sport . Every fight is basically playoffs and you aren't fighting for a ring, so that trash talk has a lot more behind it. Even if your intention is to hype the fight. 

Best wishes to Craig , hopefully he heals up quick and gets back in there . Correct me if I am wrong but doesn't Craig only train part time? Isn't he a teacher or something?

11 days ago
2/2/15
Roundtree is an odd dude. He was all happy and smiles and shit before, like he was happy to lose.

Now it's like he's the complete opposite and is just this flat, devoid of personality weirdo.

Dude has issues.
11 days ago
4/17/17
WhereIsGoranReljic - 

Ref stopped the fight. Roundtree walked away then walked back to stare down pose the KO'd fighter. Dont put it on the ref, it was all Roundtree in that act.
11 days ago
6/11/17

Yup. No biggie.

It's not like these guys are workers for the Red Cross.

11 days ago
2/6/15
We Are All One Mean Species -
WhereIsGoranReljic - 

Ref stopped the fight. Roundtree walked away then walked back to stare down pose the KO'd fighter. Dont put it on the ref, it was all Roundtree in that act.

Yea, there isn't any question the fight was stopped , was Rountree still fighting him ? No. I am more accustom to better refs who don't allow fighters to stand over unconscious opponents. 

I have watched a shit ton of MMA and most refs don't allow that. 

It doesn't bother me at all , he can lay down beside him for all I care so long as he doesn't touch the man. I am just saying that typically I see refs shove fighters away when they do stuff like that . 

11 days ago
4/17/17
WhereIsGoranReljic - 
WhereIsGoranReljic - 

Yea, there isn't any question the fight was stopped , was Rountree still fighting him ? No. I am more accustom to better refs who don't allow fighters to stand over unconscious opponents. 

It doesn't bother me at all , he can lay down beside him for all I care so long as he doesn't touch the man. I am just saying that typically I see refs shove fighters away when they do stuff like that . 

After the ref stopped the fight, Roundtree started to walk away. At that point the ref focused his attention on the KO'd fighter. He didnt notice Roundtree came back to pose. After KOs there several officials come in to look after the fighter, being crowded from behind probably didnt seem abnormal to the ref. When the ref got up and noticed Khalil, he moved him out. I dont know why you are putting this on the ref.
11 days ago
9/20/07

Not a good way to win over fans. Hence the booing.. 

11 days ago
2/6/15
WhereIsGoranReljic - 
WhereIsGoranReljic - 

After the ref stopped the fight, Roundtree started to walk away. At that point the ref focused his attention on the KO'd fighter. He didnt notice Roundtree came back to pose. After KOs there several officials come in to look after the fighter, being crowded from behind probably didnt seem abnormal to the ref. When the ref got up and noticed Khalil, he moved him out. I dont know why you are putting this on the ref.

It's just not really a big deal to me. I wonder if people would respond the same if it was Craig. I can think of two people who could have prevented this , one of them is a man who just fought a man in a cage . It's not like Rountree was behind the refs back he was directly in front.  

Not saying the ref is a bad ref or Rountree is a bad sportsman . This is a personal sport for some that involves big egos and pride. That's why officials are in the cage .

Again, doesn't make a difference to me . The guys fight people in cages .  No one was sucker punched after the fight . People are upset because Rountree stood over him. 

11 days ago
4/17/17
Sierra_Grizzly - 

Yup. No biggie.

Roundtree was being an asshole. If you say being an asshole is no biggie in MMA, I'm not arguing with you. If you think the the trashtalk before the fight justified the asshole act, I wouldnt argue. But if you are saying, the act was no big deal, it wasnt assholish, I have to object.
11 days ago
7/12/15
Marion Cobretti -

Not a good way to win over fans. Hence the booing.. 

Haha no. The guy who got knocked out is Scottish. 

11 days ago
12/12/10

I don't care if you feel disrespected before the fight, you always give respect to the dead afterwards 

11 days ago
2/14/11

As soon as the fight is over the winning fighter should lay down, curl up into the foetal position and the Ref cover him/her with a blanket. 

11 days ago
1/1/01
Not all fighters are classy in victory, unfortunately.
11 days ago
2/6/15
dicked by diaz -

As soon as the fight is over the winning fighter should lay down, curl up into the foetal position and the Ref cover him/her with a blanket. 

Or placed into a straight jacket , sat into a wheelchair and rushed out of the arena as quickly as possible . 

11 days ago
7/12/15
tenchu - Not all fighters are classy in victory, unfortunately.

Sometimes guys are assholes and talk a lot of shit. This guy stares at him and gets a bunch of butthurt his way. 

11 days ago
6/11/17
Sierra_Grizzly - 

Yup. No biggie.

Roundtree was being an asshole. If you say being an asshole is no biggie in MMA, I'm not arguing with you. If you think the the trashtalk before the fight justified the asshole act, I wouldnt argue. But if you are saying, the act was no big deal, it wasnt assholish, I have to object.

Nah, man. It was a dick move.

I just don't expect cage fighters to have much class.

Obviously there are fighters who have class during and/or after a match. Plenty, in fact. And that is great.

With that said, the bar is set pretty low. So, the standing over stare afterwards?

No biggie.

Now, actually trying to brake bones in a submission? Smashing an obviously unconcious opponents head of the matt? Knees to the groin, and fingers in the eyes on purpose? That is when I call out a fighter for being a POS.