UnderGround Forums The American Gangster won his ADCC Superfight.

28 days ago
10/29/12

If you ask anyone, this was a novelty match and viera was going to starch Sonnen... 

BUT Sonnen shut down Leonardo Viera and won a judges decision. 

He actually signed up for the Absolute and faces Craig Jones first round. Craig Jones just blew up ADCC By rear naked choking Leandro Lo in the first round of the tournament 

28 days ago
12/7/10

The only people that care about Chael themostoveratedfighter Sonnen are WWE hippies and those from the outback. He wore out the welcome 13 moons ago.

28 days ago
10/29/12

Ohh hey it's the troll from the other thread prior to ADCC... bailing on that one because you were proved wrong about Sonnen and the ADCC in general? 

28 days ago
2/21/11
Dude got his shit pushed in, by a guy he outweighed significantly, in under 2 minutes by a less than 1 year black belt.

Now that's gangster...
28 days ago
1/1/15
I'm not surprised. He tapped out tito in under a minute, and defeated galvao in strait jiu-jitsu by way of rear naked choke.

Chael Sonnen is the face of Brazilian jiu-jitsu!
28 days ago
10/29/12
carcaju - Dude got his shit pushed in, by a guy he outweighed significantly, in under 2 minutes by a less than 1 year black belt.

Now that's gangster...

Lol that's 100% true. In his defense Craig Jones also rear naked choked Leaondro Lo  and technically Chael is only a purple belt 

Edited: 28 days ago
8/16/17
carcaju - Dude got his shit pushed in, by a guy he outweighed significantly, in under 2 minutes by a less than 1 year black belt.

Now that's gangster...

What's gangster is him competing. When  is the last time you stepped on a mat?

28 days ago
2/17/03
Chael's win in the super fight is impressive by any measure.
28 days ago
9/12/17
Chael is a interesting fellow. One of a select few to have faced Anderson Silva & Jon Jones.
28 days ago
2/6/15
DidNaziHillaryWinningAtAll - Chael is a interesting fellow. One of a select few to have faced Anderson Silva & Jon Jones.

Bonnar,Vitor,and Hendo sorta off the top of my head .

28 days ago
7/27/04
WhereIsGoranReljic -
DidNaziHillaryWinningAtAll - Chael is a interesting fellow. One of a select few to have faced Anderson Silva & Jon Jones.

Are you counting hendo vs Jones grappling?

28 days ago
1/23/06
Seats Taken - 

Ohh hey it's the troll from the other thread prior to ADCC... bailing on that one because you were proved wrong about Sonnen and the ADCC in general? 

stainlesssteel has been very toxic lately! bad ratings!

Don't kneel on this thread stainlesssteel.
28 days ago
2/6/15
EKPOGI -
WhereIsGoranReljic -

Are you counting hendo vs Jones grappling?

Sorta.

28 days ago
8/6/06
The fact Leo Vieira lost to Chael, is pretty fucking crazy.
11/1/03
Leozinho is no joke and I thought he would beat Chael pretty easily despite the size diff. In any case hats off to the American gangster for stepping up and getting the W.
28 days ago
12/7/10
Seats Taken -

I remember you...

28 days ago
12/7/10
CRE -
Seats Taken - 

Not true, and nice parody! But saying I'm toxic speaking about Chael Sonnen is like saying dinner will be toxic when you're eating in a dumpster. Sonnen partially ruined MMA for me and I will never forgive him for that.

28 days ago
2/21/11
Competitive Architecture - 

Now that's gangster...

What's gangster is him competing. When  is the last time you stepped on a mat?

Thursday night.

Or major competition Vegas late august.

World Masters silver medalist.

How bout you hotshot?
12/7/10

Sunday night.

Or supermarket visit late august.

World Masters Cheetos medalist.

not you carcaju

28 days ago
1/1/01

Im confused as usual. Chael beat Viera by decision and got tapped by Chris Jones?

28 days ago
2/21/11
stainlesssteel - 

Sunday night.

Or supermarket visit late august.

World Masters Cheetos medalist.

not you carcaju

That's what I thought.
28 days ago
12/27/11
stainlesssteel -
CRE -
Seats Taken - 

Not true, and nice parody! But saying I'm toxic speaking about Chael Sonnen is like saying dinner will be toxic when you're eating in a dumpster. Sonnen partially ruined MMA for me and I will never forgive him for that.

Pathetic.
28 days ago
2/21/11
Samoa - 

Im confused as usual. Chael beat Viera by decision and got tapped by Chris Jones?

Chael won a referee's decision 0-0 in their superfight, staying pretty safe and not really engaging to much to put himself at risk against a much smaller opponent.

In the absolute Craig got deep on his leg after he got under him and easily locked up the heelhook.
28 days ago
10/29/12
carcaju -
Samoa - 

Chael won a referee's decision 0-0 in their superfight, staying pretty safe and not really engaging to much to put himself at risk against a much smaller opponent.

In the absolute Craig got deep on his leg after he got under him and easily locked up the heelhook.

Too be fair, Craig Jones murderballed Leondro Lo, and had the tournament of his life thus far 

Main difference in styles against Sonnen was Jones attacks and Viera laid back and set traps and waited for Sonnen to do something stupid. Sonnen never did. 

28 days ago
1/1/01
carcaju -
Samoa - 

Thanks carcaju