UnderGround Forums The Rogan/Cruz conflict resolved ...

28 days ago
3/6/07
Here is my take on the reason you think Joe and Dom hate each other.

Joe is amazing at his job, but he also knows how good Dom is and what an amazing fighter he is.

Joe yields to Dom to try and let him shine because there is so much respect. Joe knows the intelligence of Dom and knows Dom is one of the all time greats.

BUT... this formula and Joe almost having too much respect does NOT let Joe be JOE!

Joe needs to get loos and in the vibe of the fight... joe wants to hear what dom says and that takes him out of his game.

Dom loves to talk and will challenge anyone on anything... so it comes across as him challenging and correcting Joe.

* just a thought I had... what do you think?
28 days ago
12/22/15

I don't think people should put this much thought on it...

28 days ago
7/24/12
I prefer Joe and Goldie where Joe clowns on Mike for saying stupid shit. But all in good fun. I like the 3 man setup too but Joe and Goldie were the best together.
28 days ago
3/23/07

What conflict?

28 days ago
7/27/13

This definitely didn't need a whole new thread OP

28 days ago
8/31/07
I'mNotSurprisedMotherf**kers - I prefer Joe and Goldie where Joe clowns on Mike for saying stupid shit. But all in good fun. I like the 3 man setup too but Joe and Goldie were the best together.
They should've never gave up Goldie. Joe's not the same wihout his wingman.
28 days ago
9/2/10

Overthink much?

28 days ago
10/9/10

I actually liked the 3 man setup and I don’t think about it too much. I also enjoyed John McCarthy and Goldie as partners. Idk why this topic is discussed so much. 

28 days ago
1/27/14
Jesus Christ what has happened to this place
28 days ago
10/18/11
Simplicity -

Exactly, before it was "someone needs to balance out Rogan" now it's "joe can't be Joe".

wah!!  These UG crybabies!!!

28 days ago
11/24/10

Joe and Goldie were our John Madden and Pat Summerall. 

Goofy while they’re hear. 

Miss them when it’s gone. 

28 days ago
2/5/06
Why didn't you post this in the thread about this subject you attention seeking fag
27 days ago
4/28/06
sagemma - Jesus Christ what has happened to this place

hahaha
27 days ago
6/13/10
JeffersonDArcyChoke -

Joe and Goldie were our John Madden and Pat Summerall. 

Goofy while they’re hear. 

Miss them when it’s gone. 

I here ya bro.
27 days ago
1/1/01
Meh Dom

He is too focused on being in a spotlight himself instead of developing a chemistry with Joe.

I think they took a step back with this broadcast team as it is operating today.
27 days ago
12/28/14

Joe shouldn't give his opinion when Dom is speaking. His knowledge in incredible

27 days ago
7/14/17
Why are you putting this much thought into something so silly?
27 days ago
1/23/16

I agree with your assessment OP.

Dom needs to hit some DMT and use Joe's float tank.

27 days ago
1/20/12
But whose dick would you grab with your left hand and whose with your right?

These are the questions we need to ask ourselves.
27 days ago
12/15/09
Cocaine Cowboy -
Simplicity -

Exactly, before it was "someone needs to balance out Rogan" now it's "joe can't be Joe".

You know the ug is not one big collective? Seriously, do you know how dumb your post actually is?
27 days ago
6/23/09

I think they get a long just fine. Joe was used to working with Goldy for years you guys.... Anything technical was left to Joe. Now Joe has someone who knows as much as him and they trying to find that sweet spot.

This isnt rocket appliances..

27 days ago
7/23/10

I actually like the Rogan and Cruz combo, it may just take a few more shows for them to really click and bring the best out of eachother.

27 days ago
2/10/09

They should do some alphabrain and talk it out. They can hug it out so Dom gets underhooks into the kneetap and Joe can go to Rubber Guard.  Onnit.com

27 days ago
10/18/11
bluebelt4ever -
Cocaine Cowboy -
Simplicity -

You know the ug is not one big collective? Seriously, do you know how dumb your post actually is?

Sensitivity?

27 days ago
1/9/18

I think Dominick is the worst of all the commentators. He has the knowledge, but his personality has zero "likability" and doesn't offer anything more than technical insight.  I watch for entertainment, and Cruz is as interesting as an instructional dvd.