UnderGround Forums The future is here; Tatiana Suarez

5/21/18 8:41 AM
4/10/08

Undefeated, monster wrestler, who shows incredible improvement in each fight. Mark my words, this time next year she will be holding the belt.

ITS SUAREZ TIME

5/21/18 10:13 AM
12/31/10
Made Grasso look like a bum tbh.

Im a fan now.
5/21/18 2:47 PM
8/6/08
i dont know why they sacrificed grasso to her...grasso must be on the last fight of her contract or something
5/21/18 5:22 PM
3/12/18

She really impressed me. Lightning fast attacked at every level. She might be the next real deal. 

5/21/18 9:12 PM
2/28/06
Someone made the comparison to Matt Hughes.

I think it is a perfect comparison.

Only Claudia and Andrade can stop her.
5/21/18 11:39 PM
1/15/15

Hope they match her with Cynthia Calvillo. That will be a good fight.

5/21/18 11:55 PM
10/5/11
liljacare -

Hope they match her with Cynthia Calvillo. That will be a good fight.

I think it would look like her last fight.  Would like to see her vs another wrestler grappler.  

5/22/18 4:01 AM
8/17/16

Tatiana wrestled at our rival High School Northview in SoCal. She used to fuck up all the guys in our league. Good times. I remember our team captain at the time took her down with a blast double leg and the red paused the match and said our guy was being too aggressive which didn’t make much sense when you’re wrestling. And we all thought our guy had the upper hand after that. We were so wrong. She ended up pinning him with a move called the Saturday Night. Which is basically just like t sounds, it’s when someone is directly on top of youbwith their chest on your chest, your head in a lock and their legs locked with yours and they extend your body to where you can’t move and looks like they’re fucking you on a Saturday night. Good times. Good times. Great to see her where she’s at now. She really deserves it. Used to see her on the local city bus all the time and give her props. Future champion.

5/22/18 4:32 AM
8/6/13
Ziggy_Mack -

Tatiana wrestled at our rival High School Northview in SoCal. She used to fuck up all the guys in our league. Good times. I remember our team captain at the time took her down with a blast double leg and the red paused the match and said our guy was being too aggressive which didn’t make much sense when you’re wrestling. And we all thought our guy had the upper hand after that. We were so wrong. She ended up pinning him with a move called the Saturday Night. Which is basically just like t sounds, it’s when someone is directly on top of youbwith their chest on your chest, your head in a lock and their legs locked with yours and they extend your body to where you can’t move and looks like they’re fucking you on a Saturday night. Good times. Good times. Great to see her where she’s at now. She really deserves it. Used to see her on the local city bus all the time and give her props. Future champion.

That's actually a cool story, bro

5/22/18 11:33 AM
10/9/10
Ziggy_Mack -

That’s pretty tight dude. 

5/22/18 11:56 AM
10/14/02
pics?
5/22/18 12:17 PM
2/25/15
Ziggy_Mack - 

Damn that's impressive. Guys have such huge strenght edge over small women its hard to overcome with skills.

I am 100% untrained, my GF is blue belt in judo and she can't do shit to me. But i have like almost 80 LBS weight edge on her :P
5/22/18 12:27 PM
6/22/09

My son had to wrestle her at Kids' State when they were 12 or 13 and she'd won her first few matches.  She was an up-and-coming girl phenom.  No-win situation for a guy and she had a large support group.

5/22/18 12:44 PM
7/22/15

Get the fuck out of her way, she came to take charge, She knows how to controls fights.

She will be a handful for all to handle. 

5/22/18 12:57 PM
11/25/10
Ziggy_Mack -

Oh my god the poor/lucky bastard...lol

We used to call that the honeymooner, and we locked the arms up.  Also heard it called the grapevine.

5/22/18 1:05 PM
10/5/11

Suarez makes me wonder why Sara McMann never lived up to the hype. 

5/22/18 1:33 PM
12/31/10
JustAnotherMMAFan -

Maybe a bit too old by the time she started training mma? 

She had no killer instinct I think people forget how boring MCmann was to watch when she was winning.

5/22/18 10:51 PM
6/28/16
floofy -
Ziggy_Mack - 

Damn that's impressive. Guys have such huge strenght edge over small women its hard to overcome with skills.

I am 100% untrained, my GF is blue belt in judo and she can't do shit to me. But i have like almost 80 LBS weight edge on her :P

Bath salts and an insatiable desire for chicken McNuggets could change your girl’s ability to do shit to you really fast.

5/23/18 9:00 AM
4/17/13
JustAnotherMMAFan -

Because there is a drastically different reaction when you hit a girl in the face than when you do so to a man. They just aren't designed to take a hit, at the first hint of damage they lose all semblence of composure and strategy. Sadly evolution did no favors for womens chins. Exhibit A: Ronda. 

5/23/18 10:14 AM
4/10/08

Tatiana was ranked lower than grasso going into that fight. I thnk her next fight should be someone in the top seven. Waterson? Claudia? Loser of tecia and joanna?

5/23/18 10:40 AM
10/30/17

Shes a beast. I was really impressed by her performance on Saturday

5/23/18 11:32 AM
11/9/17
Ziggy_Mack -

Ok, so she got blasted, ref called the guy out then suddenly she does well and wins? We all know why then!