UnderGround Forums Tito shares opinion on the COVID-19 pandemic

Edited: 3/23/20 12:52 PM
1/1/01

UFC Hall of Famer Tito Ortiz recently took part in a fan Q&A and offered his thoughts on the novel coronavirus global pandemic.

”Do I think the Coronavirus is real? One hundred percent I think it’s real,” said Ortiz, as transcribed by Ryan Harkness for MMA Mania. “Manmade virus that is taking out all the old people. It’s kind of crazy, this is something I’d like to talk about though. Remember in ... China when they’re doing all the protesting? They had so many people out on the streets and everyone wanted to be like us Americans and chanting the national anthem. And then all of a sudden boom, that s*** was over within in a day.”

”People were following Coronavirus is the most craziest thing in the world. Heh. Now you don’t see any of those people protesting, do you? At all. I think in Italy they’re doing the same thing. You don’t see those protests anymore, do ya? It's pretty crazy.”

According to this theory, the Chinese government decided to deal with protests in Hong Kong (and, apparently, Italy) by mutating a virus from bats and pangolins unknown to cause harm to humans, leaving none of the inevitable markers of a manmade virus, and then released it in their own country, an eight-hour flight away from Hong Kong.

And in Tito's defense, it does make more sense than Flat Earth free thinkers, and "extremely interesting, and must-watch" theories that the Sandy Hook massacre was a conspiracy.

3/23/20 10:27 AM
1/1/01

I've been waiting for Ja Rule....but Tito is truly I need to know the truth

3/23/20 10:30 AM
2/7/11

"And in Tito's defense, it does more sense than Flat Earth free thinkers, and "extremely interesting, and must-watch" theories that the Sandy Hook massacre was a conspiracy."

You need to stop sparring, bro

3/23/20 10:35 AM
1/1/01
I agree with kungfugrip... *where* is Ja? I need Ja Rule at a time like this.
3/23/20 11:01 AM
3/13/18

Sigh...

I often defend Tito as he gets an unfair amount of shit piled on him around here, but for fucks sake. 

I also had no clue the Croatian sensation was a conspiracy muppet either until I heard him on the og podcast. 

it honestly makes me wonder what trauma their brains have received over a lifetime of taking punches. 

Conspiracy talk like this is the stuff of unhealthy people

Edited: 3/23/20 11:10 AM
12/17/09
Jive Turkey -

"And in Tito's defense, it does more sense than Flat Earth free thinkers, and "extremely interesting, and must-watch" theories that the Sandy Hook massacre was a conspiracy."

You need to stop sparring, bro

It makes more sense than not. Stay dumb and well stocked on tp for your bunghole.

3/23/20 11:23 AM
7/30/03
The_Pundits_Ghost -

Sigh...

I often defend Tito as he gets an unfair amount of shit piled on him around here, but for fucks sake. 

I also had no clue the Croatian sensation was a conspiracy muppet either until I heard him on the og podcast. 

it honestly makes me wonder what trauma their brains have received over a lifetime of taking punches. 

Is there any doubt that the general public is receiving lies in the information we are getting about this virus. The only question is how much they are lying. It is not unhealthy to question them, it is unhealthy not to.

3/23/20 11:28 AM
3/23/07
The_Pundits_Ghost - 

Sigh...

These are Trump's people.
3/23/20 11:58 AM
5/29/09

Ja Rule is up at his Ice resort up in Alaska. 

3/23/20 12:25 PM
11/8/09

I read the thread title and thought to myself, “this should be good...” 

I was not disappointed. Fricking Tito man. 

3/23/20 1:14 PM
8/18/13

I’d watch the fuck out of a show called “Tito Shares His Thoughts”

Each week Tito tackles the two big news stories that week. If it’s live, even better 

3/23/20 3:12 PM
9/19/13

Tito woke AF.

3/23/20 3:29 PM
1/1/01
mdmrules -
The_Pundits_Ghost - 

Sigh...

Tito’s been dense before the apprentice. This said, lets not act like your his/her/he/they/she crying and screaming antifa ilk are nasa scientists dude. 

3/23/20 3:43 PM
12/7/10

So China willingly manufactured and infected their people with a virus that potentially could wipe out millions of people not just in China, with no known cure, and no way of predicting who would be infected/who would not.....just to stop the protests.

They could have simply jailed the protestors, accepted their demands, or compromised with the protestors, or just ignored them. But no, according the the genius that is Tito Ortiz, the Chinese government set on the diabolical path to stop the protests by deliberately infecting their people with a deadly virus.

Wise people speak of Occam's Razor, which intuits that of two competing theories, the non dumb one is usually the correct one.

May I introduce Ortiz' Injection: when Tito Ortiz speaks, intelligent brain cells die.

3/23/20 3:47 PM
9/19/13
stainlesssteel -

So China willingly manufactured and infected their people with a virus that potentially could wipe out millions of people not just in China, with no known cure, and no way of predicting who would be infected/who would not.....just to stop the protests.

They could have simply jailed the protestors, accepted their demands, or compromised with the protestors, or just ignored them. But no, according the the genius that is Tito Ortiz, the Chinese government set on the diabolical path to stop the protests by deliberately infecting their people with a deadly virus.

Wise people speak of Occam's Razor, which intuits that of two competing theories, the non dumb one is usually the correct one.

May I introduce Ortiz' Injection: when Tito Ortiz speaks, intelligent brain cells die.

You know nothing little man.

3/23/20 4:11 PM
1/13/10

His IG is full of nut job conspiracists. 

3/23/20 4:36 PM
10/19/14
mdmrules -
The_Pundits_Ghost - 

Sigh...

TDS sufferer #14782132846

How taste his pee pee?

Edited: 3/23/20 7:38 PM
6/14/19

Tito gets hit in the head for a living.

The fact that he put together a coherent sentence is impressive, regardless of the content.

3/23/20 8:00 PM
1/11/17

Sounds crazy but his head is twice the size of mine so I assume his bran is twice as big too, I believe him Yo.

3/23/20 8:03 PM
10/11/02

Look into it. 

3/23/20 8:09 PM
4/19/09

It. Was not choina it was America.

3/23/20 8:17 PM
2/10/20

I've been waiting for his retarded opinion for so long.

I'm disappointed to find out he only thinks Hong Kong is "China". I was expecting more batshit dumbassery than this.

LOL.

Unless he is talking about the 1990 Tianamen massacre.......... yeah right.

3/23/20 8:56 PM
1/12/07
The_Pundits_Ghost -

Sigh...

Hahaha

3/24/20 6:17 AM
12/15/00
Dreville79 -

I’d watch the fuck out of a show called “Tito Shares His Thoughts”

Each week Tito tackles the two big news stories that week. If it’s live, even better 

I’d also watch a weekly talk show that starts out with a monologue that would likely resemble a box of words falling down a set of stairs and then him interviewing guests and asking them to tell him how he feels tonight. 

3/24/20 6:31 AM
9/22/11

Virus of the night