UnderGround Forums Tony Ferguson & Al Iaquinta go at it on twitter

28 days ago
10/24/13

27 days ago
1/16/18

Tony is the worst. Now he’s the grammar police which makes him even more of a douche. Al will only gain more fans after that. The flagpole comment was great. 

27 days ago
11/3/06

They both come off ignorant here...as usual

27 days ago
4/11/10

What’s with the kiddo?

27 days ago
1/30/16

Damn Al 10-8 there with him tripping over a rope lol

27 days ago
6/14/14
McGoat -

Tony is the worst. Now he’s the grammar police which makes him even more of a douche. Al will only gain more fans after that. The flagpole comment was great. 

Well I for one think people lose all intellectual credibility when they misspell youre** , buts that's just IMO and a pet peeve of mine. Fully back Tony on that!! 

27 days ago
1/1/01

Ferguson in No.1 bullshit

27 days ago
1/16/18
chamilton -
McGoat -

Well I for one think people lose all intellectual credibility when they misspell youre** , buts that's just IMO and a pet peeve of mine. Fully back Tony on that!! 

Your the worst

27 days ago
8/15/11
chamilton -
McGoat -

How do you feel about apostrophes? 

27 days ago
1/16/18
shawarma -
chamilton -
McGoat -

Enjoy a vote up sir

27 days ago
10/9/10
McGoat -

Lol okay dude. Not that it matters who wins a fake Twitter battle, but c’mon, “you got stripped because your weird and Whittaker isn’t.”??? Like what the fuck does that even mean?

DFW to UFC Execs: we should strip Tony, he’s hurt and Khabib is fighting for the undisputed belt

UFC Execs: we really shouldn’t, because the same happened with Whittaker and we didn’t strip him 

DFW: yeah but Tony is fucking weird, you can’t have somebody that weird with a belt. Strip him

27 days ago
11/21/05
I refuse to watch a video of a twitter conversation.

Just copy n paste the damned text.
27 days ago
8/17/12

Painful the way tony puts a capital on every word

27 days ago
7/2/12
burner22 -

Poor Baby!! Does It Your Little Brain?

Edited: 27 days ago
7/15/17
MasterofMartialArts -
McGoat -

Lol okay dude. Not that it matters who wins a fake Twitter battle, but c’mon, “you got stripped because your weird and Whittaker isn’t.”??? Like what the fuck does that even mean?

DFW to UFC Execs: we should strip Tony, he’s hurt and Khabib is fighting for the undisputed belt

UFC Execs: we really shouldn’t, because the same happened with Whittaker and we didn’t strip him 

DFW: yeah but Tony is fucking weird, you can’t have somebody that weird with a belt. Strip him

Lol it was great!!! It means he’s a bad image for the sport and the UFC was looking for an excuse to axe em. Do I believe that? No. But it was a good dis. 

27 days ago
1/8/13
stanneh - I refuse to watch a video of a twitter conversation.

Just copy n paste the damned text.

This x 2

27 days ago
3/8/11
JitznPound -
burner22 -

Poor Baby!! Does It Your Little Brain?

You sound really really smart

27 days ago
12/7/10

dang I think Iaquinta dissolved Ferguson in this battle. The tripping on a rope line was brutal.

27 days ago
1/23/06
10-10 draw
27 days ago
5/30/08

Why do they fucking write the first letter of each word in caps ?!! Drives me crazy..damn Tony. 

27 days ago
8/5/13
49and1 -
MasterofMartialArts -
McGoat -

Lol it was great!!! It means he’s a bad image for the sport and the UFC was looking for an excuse to axe em. Do I believe that? No. But it was a good dis. 

Axe him what?

27 days ago
11/29/11
MasterofMartialArts -
McGoat -

If you can't figure out how weird doesn't make the UFC money well..maybe avoid anything Tony related 

27 days ago
7/25/15

Tony would take Al's soul.  Standing or in the ground.  Khabib outstruck him badly.  Tony should've talked about that.

27 days ago
10/9/10
2breath2feel -
MasterofMartialArts -
McGoat -

If you can't figure out how weird doesn't make the UFC money well..maybe avoid anything Tony related 

I like Tony 

27 days ago
5/20/13
shawarma -
chamilton -
McGoat -

JUST LIKE THAT