UnderGround Forums Tyron Woodley = most unlikable in MMA history?

Edited: 11 days ago
4/20/11

Holy fucking shit is this guy a moron. He was on the Joe Rogan MMA Hour yesterday. It's brutal to listen to. It's like listening to a paranoiac with blatant antipathy towards white people. I can't think of anyone more unlikable in MMA history.

He thinks EVERYONE is out to get him. He has a victimhood complex of the highest order.

I won't even link the show because it was fucking horrible. I liked the guy before he became champ. 

Hey, Tyron - newsflash! You're the fucking UFC world champion and make way more money than the vast majority of people. Quit your constant bitching. It's pathetic. Thanks.

Also? You are completely delusional and should be going to a qualified therapist twice a week.

11 days ago
1/16/05
I didn't see it but I agree.
11 days ago
7/7/12

Rousey

11 days ago
8/19/03

I’m not normally one to criticize, but I’m listening to it now and it’s horrible.  It’s basically been the same conversation for over an hour, even with Rogan pointing out how crazy it is.

I personally feel like Woodley HAS gotten the shaft in a lot of cases and at large, doesn’t get the esteem he deserves, but listening to stuff like this makes it fairly evident why.

Edited: 11 days ago
11/1/05

i believe colby queefington actually is much more unlikable..being a emo snitch and all.

tyron is the man.

11 days ago
4/20/11
WaltJ -

I’m not normally one to criticize, but I’m listening to it now and it’s horrible.  It’s basically been the same conversation for over an hour, even with Rogan pointing out how crazy it is.

I personally feel like Woodley HAS gotten the shaft in a lot of cases and at large, doesn’t get the esteem he deserves, but listening to stuff like this makes it fairly evident why.

Exactly. He has only gotten the shaft BECAUSE HE DOES IT TO HIMSELF!

Look at all of the UNBELIEVABLE and REPEATED opportunities the UFC has given Jon Jones. They basically helped him avoid jail SEVERAL times.

They aren't "out to get" fighters because of their skin color. Quite the opposite! Look at how much they are pushing Ngannou!

The only reason Tyron gets overlooked is because he spews absolute delusion CONSTANTLY. 

Tyron - nobody is out to get you, moron! They gave you the opportunities that resulted in you BECOMING UFC CHAMPION. 

Have some fucking appreciation and maybe things will open up for you. 

Tyron is in severe need of a great therapist who will challenge his delusions. He should be attending sessions at LEAST twice a week.

11 days ago
4/20/11
HoldMeCloser -

i believe colby queefington actually is much more unlikable..being a emo snitch and all.

tyron is the man.

Let me guess...

11 days ago
11/1/05
Willin -
HoldMeCloser -

tyron is the man.

Let me guess...

....okay

11 days ago
12/9/13

i made fifty topics to promote him, but he keeps fucking up.

11 days ago
1/4/18

Maybe we should lighten up on Woodley.

He is clearly very insecure in himself and has to keep assuring himself how great he is and how anything bad that happens to him is because of racism.

I don't think it's right how he is handling it, but on the positive side; he is becoming a monster heel who we cannot wait to see get knocked out.

That's a good way of making money. I'm never going to miss one of his fights.

11 days ago
5/10/03

I like Tyron but he needs to watch the movie Gladiator and understand the importance of winning the crowd if he wants those big money fights:

https://youtu.be/XfN_DEBrUVI

11 days ago
2/24/07
Willin - 
WaltJ -

Look at all of the UNBELIEVABLE and REPEATED opportunities the UFC has given Jon Jones. They basically helped him avoid jail SEVERAL times.

They aren't "out to get" fighters because of their skin color. Quite the opposite! Look at how much they are pushing Ngannou!

The only reason Tyron gets overlooked is because he spews absolute delusion CONSTANTLY. 

Tyron - nobody is out to get you, moron! They gave you the opportunities that resulted in you BECOMING UFC CHAMPION. 

Tyron is in severe need of a great therapist who will challenge his delusions. He should be attending sessions at LEAST twice a week.

"Look at all of the UNBELIEVABLE and REPEATED opportunities the UFC has given Jon Jones. They basically helped him avoid jail SEVERAL times."

How did they HELP him avoid jail?

Since becoming champ he's been charged with 2 misdemeanors, neither which would require jail time. And even if they did, care to tell us how the UFC influenced the New York and New Mexico district attorney's office to keep him out of jail?
10 days ago
4/20/11
FrontBroRian -
Willin - 
WaltJ -

"Look at all of the UNBELIEVABLE and REPEATED opportunities the UFC has given Jon Jones. They basically helped him avoid jail SEVERAL times."

Since becoming champ he's been charged with 2 misdemeanors, neither which would require jail time. And even if they did, care to tell us how the UFC influenced the New York and New Mexico district attorney's office to keep him out of jail?

Dana and Lorenzo were flying into Albuquerque during Jones's court proceedings, etc. Do you really think the multi-billionaire owners of the UFC didn't exercise influence? Don't be a dope.

10 days ago
2/24/07
Willin - 
FrontBroRian -
Willin - 
WaltJ -

Dana and Lorenzo were flying into Albuquerque during Jones's court proceedings, etc. Do you really think the multi-billionaire owners of the UFC didn't exercise influence? Don't be a dope.

You stated as fact they kept him out of jail. How? Did they give money to the judge? Did they grease the prosecutor to come up with a plea deal? Are you saying Jones, the multimillionaire athlete couldn't afford the best attorney in Albuquerque to handle the case?
10 days ago
11/9/17
Woodley should know by now that the problem is that the more he talks, the more people see him for the perpetual victim he claims to be so STOP talking for awhile and let people forget how boring you are.

I won't even watch that JRE, boohoo at the perpetual victim!
10 days ago
4/19/09
FrontBroRian -
Willin - 
FrontBroRian -
Willin - 
WaltJ -

You stated as fact they kept him out of jail. How? Did they give money to the judge? Did they grease the prosecutor to come up with a plea deal? Are you saying Jones, the multimillionaire athlete couldn't afford the best attorney in Albuquerque to handle the case?

You think Jon Jones has the same amount of money able to spend on A TEAM OF ATTORNEYS? You think Jones has the same access that a whole company has? 

I can’t find it an article where the UFC mentioned having his back during his stints. If someone knows where it is, please link it. 

Cmon dude if you don’t think the ufc is going to spend money to help a dude continue to make them more money, I don’t know what to tell you. 

10 days ago
2/26/17

I actually liked him on JRE. Sure he complained a little but at the beginning and Joe called him out for it. But he made some really good points about Dana being a demoter and how it is damaging to Tyron and the UFC. Also when he was talking about Kabib and Nganou it was pretty fucking funny. He also showed how intelligent he is about the fight game and how much he knows about every single person in his division. Overall it made me like him more than before. He is still a whiner but he showed a lot of personality.

10 days ago
12/14/15

He’s a total cunt. In one breath he’s bitching about the UFC only getting behind certain fighters whilst with the next discussing his role as an analyst for the UFC. A position only a very few get to hold. 

He needs to wake up. He doesn’t earn less than he’s worth, he earns more if anything. Nobody gives a fuck about him, let alone parts with their money to watch him. And has the audacity to question why Mcgregor/Diaz is a money fight. Lol. 

10 days ago
2/24/07
SUPER HLUK - 
FrontBroRian -
Willin - 
FrontBroRian -
Willin - 
WaltJ -

You think Jon Jones has the same amount of money able to spend on A TEAM OF ATTORNEYS? You think Jones has the same access that a whole company has? 

I can’t find it an article where the UFC mentioned having his back during his stints. If someone knows where it is, please link it. 

Cmon dude if you don’t think the ufc is going to spend money to help a dude continue to make them more money, I don’t know what to tell you. 

No I don’t think he has the same amount of money, but this wasn’t a fuckin murder trial that drug on for 2 years. This wasn’t an OJ case. It was a case that ended in a misdemeanor that never went to trial and a plea agreement was reached. Prob cost $50k to hire the best attorney team in town, who’s friends with the DA, and they hashed out a plea agreement over a beer.

And agreed though. I see they went down to meet with his legal team. Nothing about how they were involved in the court process. OP just made that up, like he made it up that they helped keep him out of jail.

And he said they helped him avoid jail “SEVERAL” times. What are the other cases? His first offense DUI which no one would get jail for? His speeding ticket? I’d like to hear the 3-4 major crimes he’s committed that would lead to jail time, and evidence the ufc kept him out each time.

Or OP could just admit he lied and pulled it out of his ass
10 days ago
7/12/15
OP is an idiot. There have been far worse people in MMA. Grow the fuck up.
10 days ago
4/20/11
StankieEdgar - OP is an idiot. There have been far worse people in MMA. Grow the fuck up.

Name one. I can't think of anyone more unlikable.

Edited: 10 days ago
4/20/11
FrontBroRian -
SUPER HLUK - 
FrontBroRian -
Willin - 
FrontBroRian -
Willin - 
WaltJ -

No I don’t think he has the same amount of money, but this wasn’t a fuckin murder trial that drug on for 2 years. This wasn’t an OJ case. It was a case that ended in a misdemeanor that never went to trial and a plea agreement was reached. Prob cost $50k to hire the best attorney team in town, who’s friends with the DA, and they hashed out a plea agreement over a beer.

And agreed though. I see they went down to meet with his legal team. Nothing about how they were involved in the court process. OP just made that up, like he made it up that they helped keep him out of jail.

And he said they helped him avoid jail “SEVERAL” times. What are the other cases? His first offense DUI which no one would get jail for? His speeding ticket? I’d like to hear the 3-4 major crimes he’s committed that would lead to jail time, and evidence the ufc kept him out each time.

I think you're missing the forest for the trees ya cunt. Dana and Lorenzo absolutely flew to Albuqurque. Do you think they were going there to be tourists?

This thread is about how horribly unlikable and delusional Tyron is.

10 days ago
12/9/13
FrontBroRian -
Willin - 
WaltJ -

can i sue you for being a lying POS?

10 days ago
2/24/07
Willin - 
FrontBroRian -
SUPER HLUK - 
FrontBroRian -
Willin - 
FrontBroRian -
Willin - 
WaltJ -

I think you're missing the forest for the trees ya cunt. Dana and Lorenzo absolutely flew to Albuqurque. Do you think they were going there to be tourists?

Yes and then YOU claimed they kept him out of jail “several times.”

So how about you post evidence to your claims (list each of the several times), admit you’re dumb as fuck, or admit you intentionally lied. And we can move on to the thread topic.

And no I don’t expect you to provide a source/proof because we all know you’re full of shit and made it up.
10 days ago
4/20/11
FrontBroRian -
Willin - 
FrontBroRian -
SUPER HLUK - 
FrontBroRian -
Willin - 
FrontBroRian -
Willin - 
WaltJ -

Yes and then YOU claimed they kept him out of jail “several times.”

So how about you post evidence to your claims (list each of the several times), admit you’re dumb as fuck, or admit you intentionally lied. And we can move on to the thread topic.

And no I don’t expect you to provide a source/proof because we all know you’re full of shit and made it up.

When was the last time you banged something other than your hand?