UnderGround Forums UFC signs LHW fighter Gadzhimurad Antigulov (18-4)

8/2/16 6:41 AM
8/3/11

http://ufc-mania.ru/news/chempion_acb_gadzhimurad_antigulov_podpisan_v_ufc/2016-08-01-3865

Russian light heavyweight Gadzhimurad Antigulov signed in the UFC, it is expected to debut in October-November.

29-year-old representative of Gadzhimurad Antigulov Fight Club "Highlander" is the light heavyweight champion of league ACB. Its weight - 93 kg, height - 182cm.

Total Gadzhimurad won 18 fights, 17 of which ended prematurely. Record Antigulova 18-4-0, 1 win solution, submission wrestling and 13 wins by KO 3 victory.

Full match held in May this year on the ACB 35, where early Muslim Makhmudov won.

Style Antigulova is the embodiment of strength and power. He was always like a train moving inexorably towards victory. Gadzhimurad Antigulov may not seem the most diverse in technique, but he understands how to apply in practice existing in his arsenal. The strength of the - one of its main trump cards along with timing and accuracy. Series in its implementation may be less spectacular than other fighters, but the punches and kicks are causing serious damage to his opponents. Another thing - the fight. He fights so selflessly and naturally that it seems - it has done since its birth. Anyone who has to fight Antigulovym must learn to walk through walls, because this guy is made of brick and concrete. And break it will be extremely difficult through such a clutch.

8/2/16 10:21 AM
3/29/16
Overrated signing. Antigulov won't do any damage at 205. Where is Abdul Kerim-Edilov? Here he smashes Antigulov.

Edilov was signed to UFC. Got flagged by USADA, now no word on him.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EUC_lyK_-zc&feature=youtu.be
8/2/16 10:28 AM
3/29/16
Here are the top Russian 205ers who need to be in UFC

Abdul Kerim-Edilov (16-4)
Rashid Yusupov (M1 205lbs Champ) 7-0
Magomed Ankalaev (13-0)
Mikhail Moknatkin (8-1-2)

Any one of these guys can compete in the division and do well.
8/6/16 2:20 AM
8/3/11

sorry for google translation

Gadzhimurad Antigulov and Mairbek Hasiev, how Gadzhimurad signed to the UFC and what was the reaction of the ACB league leader to appeal the BC leadership "HIGHLANDER" with the news.

? Gadzhimurad Antigulov:
Some time ago, my manager told me that there was the opportunity to sign a contract with the UFC. We caught up with the ACB and told about this offer. As it turned out, the league did not guide against such a decision, for which I am infinitely grateful. I want to say thanks to all ACB League team for their help and support they have given me during the whole time of my performances in the organization. Special thanks Mayrbek Khasiyev for what he is doing for the development of martial arts in this country, as well as for the fact that without any hesitation and concerns gave the nod to my contract with the UFC. I believe that the ACB is very great future, and perhaps one day I will speak more of this organization. It is still early to talk about any global plans, so I plan to spend a few fights in the UFC, and to gain a foothold there. In any case, I will plow even harder not to disappoint our fans.

? Mayrbek Hasiev:
Two months ago, we asked the people of the coaching staff Gadzhimurad and reported that they had received an offer to perform in the UFC. I was then very pleasantly surprised by the wording of the question on their side - they do not require, and even said that if we are against, they will refuse the offer. However, as I have repeatedly said, we do not intend to keep one. If you guys want to try their hand in the UFC, and they have to do everything possible - we just support them in this decision. Our league is always going to meet the men, especially when people come and report it so tactfully. I was very pleased that this issue is resolved in this way, and for this I want to thank individually all the "Highlander" club team. We have long and fruitful cooperation and experience of working with them only positive. This club represent real men who are always responsible for their own words. That is why I said that we will not in any way hinder the performances of their fighters in the UFC. Of course, it is a pity to let such a good athlete, but I'm sure he will be able to bring rustling in the UFC. He himself is very hard working and humble man - a true mountaineer. I even to be interesting to see how our champion will get accustomed in the UFC. In his weight a lot of strong fighters, but I think what he will not get lost. Gadzhimurad I wish you every success and great victories. I also said that the doors of our league will always be open for him. Thus the light heavyweight belts remains vacant, and soon we will announce in the tournament and what we raffle off between any fighters.

8/6/16 2:21 AM
8/3/11
WalkOff - Overrated signing. Antigulov won't do any damage at 205. Where is Abdul Kerim-Edilov? Here he smashes Antigulov.

Edilov was signed to UFC. Got flagged by USADA, now no word on him.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EUC_lyK_-zc&feature=youtu.be
8/6/16 2:22 AM
8/3/11
WalkOff - Here are the top Russian 205ers who need to be in UFC

Abdul Kerim-Edilov (16-4)
Rashid Yusupov (M1 205lbs Champ) 7-0
Magomed Ankalaev (13-0)
Mikhail Moknatkin (8-1-2)

Any one of these guys can compete in the division and do well.

Mokhnatkin is a HW, and I wouldn't put him among the best, not even in Russia.