UnderGround Forums UFC will promote Liddell vs

5/15/18 1:57 PM
2/24/07
Jones would destroy chuck in minutes, and candy-ass OP would cry more than he typically does.
5/15/18 2:29 PM
3/18/12
FrontBroRian - Jones would destroy chuck in minutes, and candy-ass OP would cry more than he typically does.

Looks like Jon has got you hooked on that bbc, that’s unfortunate. 

Jones is a fraud, the fight against OSP gives you a better look at a clean performance. 

5/15/18 2:33 PM
2/24/07
BreakALegAndy! - 
FrontBroRian - Jones would destroy chuck in minutes, and candy-ass OP would cry more than he typically does.

Jones is a fraud, the fight against OSP gives you a better look at a clean performance. 

And the first DC fight, and Shogun, and Gus, and Lyoto, and Vitor, and Bader, etc...

Funny to see you emotionally pussies who can’t handle he is better than your favorite fighters, and there is nothing you can do about it other than cry on the Internet hahah
5/15/18 2:42 PM
3/18/12
FrontBroRian -
BreakALegAndy! - 

And the first DC fight, and Shogun, and Gus, and Lyoto, and Vitor, and Bader, etc...

Funny to see you emotionally pussies who can’t handle he is better than your favorite fighters, and there is nothing you can do about it other than cry on the Internet hahah

PEDs for all those fights you listed. He just didn’t get caught because he was hiding under octagons when test time came. 

Non of that matter at this point, he’s looking at a decent suspension right now. 

The the real question is, what will you do while your bbc is on the sidelines where he belongs?

5/15/18 3:05 PM
2/24/07
BreakALegAndy! - 
FrontBroRian -
BreakALegAndy! - 

PEDs for all those fights you listed. He just didn’t get caught because he was hiding under octagons when test time came. 

Non of that matter at this point, he’s looking at a decent suspension right now. 

The the real question is, what will you do while your bbc is on the sidelines where he belongs?

If I were only into bbc, as you appear to enjoy discussing, wouldn’t I be happy with DC as champ?

You’re not very smart are you?
5/15/18 3:19 PM
3/18/12
FrontBroRian -
BreakALegAndy! - 
FrontBroRian -
BreakALegAndy! - 

If I were only into bbc, as you appear to enjoy discussing, wouldn’t I be happy with DC as champ?

I don’t know, you’re the one who is into bbc, you tell me?

5/15/18 3:24 PM
2/24/07
BreakALegAndy! - 
FrontBroRian -
BreakALegAndy! - 
FrontBroRian -
BreakALegAndy! - 

I don’t need to tell you you’re not smart. I’m sure you’re aware.
5/15/18 3:28 PM
3/18/12
FrontBroRian -
BreakALegAndy! - 
FrontBroRian -
BreakALegAndy! - 
FrontBroRian -
BreakALegAndy! - 

I don’t need to tell you you’re not smart. I’m sure you’re aware.

So I’ll take that as a no on the DC part.

You’re strickly saving yourself for Jon.

I applaud you for that. 

5/15/18 3:35 PM
7/26/15

Are you fucking kidding me? Why not Don Frye vs Stipe while we are there.  Oh my God, Jones will destroy him. 

5/15/18 9:21 PM
10/5/12
NBKfanforlife -

Are you fucking kidding me? Why not Don Frye vs Stipe while we are there.  Oh my God, Jones will destroy him. 

Breakaleg seems to think an older Chuck who hasn't fought top competition in years can beat a prime Jon Jones if both fight clean. He also thinks mayonnaise comes in rubber tubes from the hotel rooms he cleans.

5/16/18 12:27 AM
11/24/13

Chuck has no chin and no gas in the tank.

Watch Ultimate Expedition on Youtube Red. Dude has asthma now.

Prime Liddell knocks clean Jones the fuck out tho.

5/16/18 12:31 AM
4/27/08
BreakALegAndy! - 

Sadly OSP would KTFO Chuck too.
5/16/18 12:34 AM
4/27/08
People saying "do you know who Chuck is" probably thought Ken Shamrock could beat Tito, or Royce beat Hughes. This is just completely unnecessary just like those fights... Hughes was not even going 100% with Royce IMO.
5/16/18 12:44 AM
4/27/08
Chack was an awesome fighter, one of my favorites of all time. He had an iron chin, took a head kick from Pele and came back to win the fight. Higlight reel knockouts of Overeem, Metzger, Couture, Ortiz, Babalu, making Jeremy Horns say "no mas" is all vintage Liddell. You could see him start to decline when he was doing the rematch circuit - partying too much, NyQuil, and just aging out of his prime as an athlete. But he had Ortiz and Babalu mentally defeated already before they even entered the cage for the rematch.

After the Rampage rematch, Liddell's chin was gone. He had one last hurrah against Silva, lost to Jardine FFS, then got brutally knocked out in his last few fights, like lights out stiff. Jones despite not being known for KO power would still easily finished that version of Liddell.

Do you think he somehow magically got better in all the years of not competing and being almost 50 years old?
5/16/18 1:24 AM
3/18/12
cawkgobbler -
NBKfanforlife -

Breakaleg seems to think an older Chuck who hasn't fought top competition in years can beat a prime Jon Jones if both fight clean. He also thinks mayonnaise comes in rubber tubes from the hotel rooms he cleans.

Clean Jones gets hurt, bad.

We’ve seen a clean Jones maybe once; didn’t look good.

5/16/18 1:50 AM
9/18/14
choadler -

Ohhhh JESUS!!!! (Bill Burr voice).

This cracked me the fuck up lol 

5/16/18 8:37 AM
2/24/07
cawkgobbler - 
NBKfanforlife -

He’s one the biggest morons on this board, and that’s saying a lot
Edited: 5/16/18 9:43 AM
4/23/07

They would promote it if they think it will make a buck. Dana only pretended to be concerned for Chuck and wanted him to retire when ufc was in a good place. They just had a heavyweight title fight where they couldn’t stop bragging about how one guy was a homeless bum who didn’t start training until he was middle age. He got to the title by knocking out arlovski and overeem who have been knocked out a combined 20+ times. UFC is a morbid freakshow.  Dana and Ari would love to see a 50 year old brain damaged man get 15 teeth knocked out on a $70 PPV. 

5/16/18 11:26 AM
3/24/17
BreakALegAndy! -

Jones once Chuck makes it past Tito and Chael. Heard it here first. 

Dana will see nothing but $$$ once Chuck is out there on a 2 fight win streak calling for his belt back.

See Liddell vs Overeem as a preview for how this bad boy is going to play out. 

Jones is a cheat, rising to the top while juiced to gills. Chuck will hurt a clean Jones, bad. 

Jesus, absolutely not. Dana and chuck are close friends. That will trump a lucrative possibility. 

5/16/18 12:40 PM
3/18/12

https://www.mmamania.com/platform/amp/2018/5/16/17360524/ufc-chuck-liddell-jon-jones-learn-how-to-be-true-champion-from-legend-like-me-mma

5/16/18 1:04 PM
2/1/08
BreakALegAndy! -
tomtomthumb - The ufc/Dana would throw Chuck in the octagon with Jones

Dana will 100% throw Chuck in there if he thinks he can make some money from it. If Chuck goes out and beats Tito and Chael, that should be enough to change his mind. 

Chael and Tito are two of the worst 205ers out there, Chuck should have no problem with them. 

I disagree on this one.

I think Dana legitimately has a problem with Chuck fighting again and wants nothing to do with it.

I think WME would have to SERIOUSLY put the screws on him to make it happen, and even then, I could see it being the kind of thing where he might just walk out.

5/16/18 1:06 PM
7/27/04

Chuck vs Rumble please l