5/21/18 1:53 PM
2/25/03

on Ariel's show. 

5/21/18 1:56 PM
5/9/06

That had to be tough

5/21/18 1:57 PM
1/1/15

He arguably beat mighty mouse first time around- barring a judging fuck up & some showboating iirc?

Wonder what difference that 1 decision may have made to his career

5/21/18 1:59 PM
10/9/10

What an unfortunate way to end a career, but best of luck to the guy. It seems like he has had all of the tools to be champion, never fully put it together mentally. 

5/21/18 2:01 PM
5/18/18

Wow.  Good luck to Uncle Creepy! Hope that he has a great career going forward.  I think he mentioned that he was in the cannabis business.  That’s a great idea. Maybe he will be a success.  He has entertained me with his fighting style many times. 

5/21/18 2:01 PM
10/9/10
BJTT-OGtripleOG -

He arguably beat mighty mouse first time around- barring a judging fuck up & some showboating iirc?

It wasn’t a judging mishap, it was a very close fight IIRC. Also he wasn’t “showboating” per say, but he seemed frustrated that he had MM flattened out and expect the ref to stop the fight. But, MM was still defending. It’s been years since I’ve seen it though. 

5/21/18 2:02 PM
10/9/10
CMFanforlife -

Wow.  Good luck to Uncle Creepy! Hope that he has a great career going forward.  I think he mentioned that he was in the cannabis business.  That’s a great idea. Maybe he will be a success.  He has entertained me with his fighting style many times. 

Sounds like a great idea to me. He has always been super entertaining to watch. Plus he has stuck around here when the real sacks of shit started posting. 

5/21/18 2:17 PM
1/1/15
MasterofMartialArts -
BJTT-OGtripleOG -

It wasn’t a judging mishap, it was a very close fight IIRC. Also he wasn’t “showboating” per say, but he seemed frustrated that he had MM flattened out and expect the ref to stop the fight. But, MM was still defending. It’s been years since I’ve seen it though. 

Yeah my memory is terrible.

I do remember thinking he won though.

Was that the fight where it was awarded to creepy but then changed to a draw maybe? 

I could be way off

5/21/18 2:26 PM
1/24/14
BJTT-OGtripleOG -
MasterofMartialArts -
BJTT-OGtripleOG -

Was that the fight where it was awarded to creepy but then changed to a draw maybe? 

I could be way off

It should have been a draw and gone an extra round. They gave it to MM, I think.

5/21/18 2:30 PM
1/24/14
Death Star -
BJTT-OGtripleOG -
MasterofMartialArts -
BJTT-OGtripleOG -

I could be way off

It should have been a draw and gone an extra round. They gave it to MM, I think.

After further research it was a draw. However a draw was supposed to trigger a sudden death 4th round but they fucked up and didn’t do it.

5/21/18 2:57 PM
8/1/15

To me, Mccall should have been retired even before he became a free agent!

He was at helwani‘s show and listening to him speaking, i just thought about his state of mind and that he has some real health / mental problems with whom he should NOT consider to fight, if his intentions were win‘s!

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=hqo5D5GYErI

5/21/18 3:01 PM
12/31/10
He had a good run in a hard division to make fame and money from.

Props!!
5/21/18 3:02 PM
3/19/05
BJTT-OGtripleOG - 

Would have lost to a rematch against MM.
5/21/18 3:05 PM
1/24/14
Death Star -
Death Star -
BJTT-OGtripleOG -
MasterofMartialArts -
BJTT-OGtripleOG -

I could be way off

After further research it was a draw. However a draw was supposed to trigger a sudden death 4th round but they fucked up and didn’t do it.

After further, further review they announced it as a win for MM even though the score cards had it a draw.

5/21/18 3:12 PM
1/24/14

End of the fight:

5/21/18 3:28 PM
8/27/08

He has the personality that division needs to draw eyes. So many injuries, so many fights dropped because of opponents weight issues robbed us probably his peak years 

5/21/18 3:32 PM
1/1/15
Death Star -
Death Star -
Death Star -
BJTT-OGtripleOG -
MasterofMartialArts -
BJTT-OGtripleOG -

I could be way off

After further, further review they announced it as a win for MM even though the score cards had it a draw.

There we go!

Mix this confusion with my misspent youth & im surprised I even remember there was a fight!

5/21/18 4:13 PM
7/14/17

Sad. Man.... I hate saying "bad luck".... But it feels like he had bad luck 

5/21/18 4:42 PM
1/24/14
BJTT-OGtripleOG -
Death Star -
Death Star -
Death Star -
BJTT-OGtripleOG -
MasterofMartialArts -
BJTT-OGtripleOG -

I could be way off

There we go!

Mix this confusion with my misspent youth & im surprised I even remember there was a fight!

Lol! Exactly.

5/21/18 5:30 PM
4/6/14

Fuck all this.

He needs to come back and make this sport right with himself. Never has anybody dealt with the bullshit he’s had to.  No way will he end it with 12 cancelled fights followed by a 5 second KO loss. Any promoter and upcoming 125ers would love for him to regroup at some local show, get himself to the fights... where he can win 3 or 4 against other guys that will show up, and then go from there.  The bad luck portion of his career has to be over whether there is a retirement or not, which is why he needs to get back out there. 

By his own admission, he can physically still do it and still loves it. There is no way in hell this is (nor should it be) the last of Uncle Creepy. 

5/21/18 5:50 PM
1/12/10

As a member of the UGCTT this saddens me, but comes as a bit of a relief. He was one of my favorites to watch, but has reoccuring health problems. Way to be smart and keep his body and mind from any further damage and look toward the future. 

That kick from Cruz that landed right on his chin and he just smiled was one of my all time favorite moments in MMA.  

WAR UNCLE CREEPY!...........war. 

5/21/18 6:20 PM
1/1/01

I refuse to believe your evil Republican NeoCon propaganda Rufus! 

5/21/18 6:34 PM
2/14/11

Intelligent decision. His trajectory was suboptimal. 

5/21/18 6:38 PM
1/1/01
War Uncle Creepy, now out with us kin folk...
5/21/18 6:49 PM
11/21/10

That was a tough loss vs MM. MM is a great champ and Uncle Creepy would've been great too.