UnderGround Forums Walt Harris daughter missing in Auburn

16 days ago
1/1/01

You see someone calling for help you call 911 immediately...at the very least

16 days ago
9/12/10
knappster -

https://www.mmafighting.com/2019/11/25/20982826/third-suspect-arrested-in-connection-with-walt-harris-missing-stepdaughter

a third suspect arrested

Good. Hopefully they get all involved.

16 days ago
2/8/12

They arrested a 3rd suspect as well.  

16 days ago
10/20/10

Ahhh fuck no.

I think somewhere we felt the search would end this way but geez I wish it didn't.

Poor girl, poor family. RIP.

Now it's time to string these cunts up 

16 days ago
1/1/01
you hoped this would be one of the instances of a miracle and she would be found safe and sound.

I can't even begin to imagine.
16 days ago
2/8/12
RKing85 - you hoped this would be one of the instances of a miracle and she would be found safe and sound.

I can't even begin to imagine.

it seemed like they were rounding up a kidnapping crew, so people had hope she was being trafficked and held somewhere.  This is so sad.  I wonder what the motive is as it seemed poorly planned.  Time for the judge to lay down the hammer.

16 days ago
11/11/14

Alabama is a death penalty state. They need to live stream that. I'll drink a toast to Yazidi breathing his last breath when it happens.

16 days ago
7/2/07
I have probably said this once or twice already this may not be the thread for the discussion.

Maybe we need to make a fresh thread later to discuss these type of frequent offenders running lose.

Seen various speculations on the thread or different theories or some hints at complicated motives etc.

Don't be surprised to learn this was a random crime of opportunity.

Dudes involved dumb as rocks, repeat offender.

You may be shocked to learn of all the horrible random crimes that take place.

PC culture and influence make people in the system afraid to make the system work when it comes to sentencing.

16 days ago
9/19/13

16 days ago
9/24/14

These are the type of cases you wish the cops would just hand all 3 suspects over to Walt for a few days, especially if the autopsy shows they physically harmed her. 

16 days ago
3/7/07

This entire story is heartbreaking. I don’t have the words, we all understand how truely evil these people are. I hope the family is able to receive some counseling as soon as possible. It’s going to be a long road for the family and to be honest they may never recover from a loss like this. I’m not a religious or spiritual person at this point in my life but I do wish the family all of the best in this world. 

Be good to one another and be good to yourself, you probably deserve it. 

16 days ago
2/27/15

This never felt like it would end well...absolutely terrible. RIP to that poor young girl. God knows wot she went through. Absolute evil out there. Those pieces of shit that did this should get the electric chair. 

16 days ago
7/11/08

Times like this I wish dexter was a real person.  So sorry to the Harris family on their loss.  

16 days ago
1/9/11

Shit....

16 days ago
8/19/06
damn ... extinguish them all
16 days ago
11/5/13

This is so terrible and sad.  R.I.P Aniah

16 days ago
9/24/18

Please, I beg those cops to just allow Walt 5 mins alone with each of them. Leave them handcuffed. 

16 days ago
2/25/03

Terrible. 

16 days ago
7/11/11

Public executions should be brought back to show consequences. All these lowlifes know there’s no consequences nowadays because of the “pc” world we live in. Bring back the guillotine, public hanging, firing squad. Lethal injection is too kind for crimes of this nature. Sorry for the rant but senseless shit like this infuriates me to think it could be my wife or sister or mother. Prayers to the family there’s nothing that will make it better and they’re hell will never end now. They’ll only learn to live with it because they have no other choice. Just an awful situation.

16 days ago
4/16/15

RIP

16 days ago
2/13/11

So sad. RIP

16 days ago
4/3/10
CapnInsano -

Public executions should be brought back to show consequences. All these lowlifes know there’s no consequences nowadays because of the “pc” world we live in. Bring back the guillotine, public hanging, firing squad. Lethal injection is too kind for crimes of this nature. Sorry for the rant but senseless shit like this infuriates me to think it could be my wife or sister or mother. Prayers to the family there’s nothing that will make it better and they’re hell will never end now. They’ll only learn to live with it because they have no other choice. Just an awful situation.

100%

16 days ago
7/16/13

Poor girl just stopped for a bag of chips. Most normal thing in the world. And that animal went after her while someone watched and did nothing.  

She deserved better than that. Hopefully Alabama serves as much justice as they can and sentences the criminals to death. 

16 days ago
10/9/10

This is fucking sad. RIP Aniah. I cannot imagine what it's like losing a child, I lose sight of mine for a split second and I feel panic set in. Not to mention losing her this way. I hope the family is able to get the help they need to heal from this, although I don't think anything could make this better. We all kept posting in this thread, hoping that she would somehow be found alive. My thoughts and positive energy go to her family. 

16 days ago
10/9/10
T?bikan J?dan -

Poor girl just stopped for a bag of chips. Most normal thing in the world. And that animal went after her while someone watched and did nothing.  

She deserved better than that. Hopefully Alabama serves as much justice as they can and sentences the criminals to death. 

This.