UnderGround Forums Ward knocked out by throw!

Edited: 9 days ago
12/3/08

9 days ago
7/23/09

Crazy ending

9 days ago
8/30/16

Awesome! It likely wasn't gonna end much better. Bofando is exciting AF

9 days ago
8/10/12

Yeah that was awkward

9 days ago
8/28/11
Out when his head hit the mat
9 days ago
1/17/10

damn is this my new favorite fighter

9 days ago
5/18/11

Faceplant

9 days ago
7/12/15
That was amazing.

Said he does Secret Training when Hardy asked him if he saw it going that way.
9 days ago
7/10/14

Lol awesome

8/6/15

Crazy

9 days ago
6/20/14
9 days ago
10/25/09

Bofando had let go of Ward's left arm as he threw him down.

How the fuck does Ward not have any sense of awareness and get his left arm down to break the fall before the face plant?  That throw was not the same as some suplex or fast judo throw where your head gets spun and you lose all your bearings.

You got to be unathletic as fuck to allow yourself to go down in a face plant like that without even trying to throw something up to break the fall.

9 days ago
6/20/11

Respect to the Princess Leia hair 

9 days ago
7/12/15
Carogan -

How the fuck does Ward not have any sense of awareness and get his left arm down to break the fall before the face plant?  That throw was not the same as some suplex or fast judo throw where your head gets spun and you lose all your bearings.

You got to be unathletic as fuck to allow yourself to go down in a face plant like that without even trying to throw something up to break the fall.

He was moving fast at an awkward angle. The sound from the live replay was insane.
9 days ago
8/7/08
Hey look, he's unconscious! Now is my chance to really land some shots!
9 days ago
7/20/09
Shepherd Wong - Hey look, he's unconscious! Now is my chance to really land some shots!
Until the ref stops it, yes
2/6/15
Carogan -

Yea.... Not to take anything away from Bofando but my first thought is I don't understand how this happens ,if you are concious .Still badass to watch but what the fuck? Didn't put a hand out to brace for the fall or anything.

9 days ago
10/25/09
StankieEdgar -
Carogan -

He was moving fast at an awkward angle. The sound from the live replay was insane.

That was almost in slow motion.

Sorry dude...I'm not a pro fighter, but I've played enough rugby to know that I've never seen a guy nor would I let myself get thrown face first to the ground from that position.

If Bafondo had hooked a leg, or held onto Ward's arm then ok.  But not like that.  Ward is simply not that athletic.

9 days ago
6/17/16

Boetsch v. Heath x 100

9 days ago
7/12/15
Carogan -
StankieEdgar -
Carogan -

Sorry dude...I'm not a pro fighter, but I've played enough rugby to know that I've never seen a guy nor would I let myself get thrown face first to the ground from that position.

If Bafondo had hooked a leg, or held onto Ward's arm then ok.  But not like that.  Ward is simply not that athletic.

I think you need to watch it again. 

9 days ago
7/10/14

9 days ago
10/18/16
Ward has no business in the UFC. The UFC is a joke sometimes.
9 days ago
10/25/09
StankieEdgar -
Carogan -
StankieEdgar -
Carogan -

I think you need to watch it again. 

I did.  If Ward didn't know that he was on his way down even while they were still standing straight upright then his self awareness is shit.

He had nearly a good, full one second to know what was going down when Bafondo had his underhook under his left arm and he started leaning down.  

Like I said he's unathletic as fuck.

9 days ago
5/10/16
Tim b, eat your heart out... Wow.
9 days ago
1/7/13
Wand1111 - Ward has no business in the UFC. The UFC is a joke sometimes.

Conor's boy...