UnderGround Forums Was Mackenzie Dern pregnant?

10 days ago
3/26/18

Really, none of our fucking business. I like this gal. She’s good Lookin and tough as nails. Something ain’t right here. She has been way to successful playing by the rules. 

Anyways, still wanna see her do very well. I like her.

10 days ago
7/12/03
Part of womens pre fight medicals is they have to take a pregnancy test.
10 days ago
10/29/12

Playing by the rules? she's missed weight in 3 of her 6 fights at strawweight

10 days ago
8/13/13

She is one of the most unprofessional ufc fighters that i recall, seems to have no ambition 

10 days ago
9/22/16
Angry Ram - 

She is one of the most unprofessional ufc fighters that i recall, seems to have no ambition 

She has ambition, it's simply not to be a successful MMA fighter. She spelled out what she wanted out of her fight career after she was "asked to leave" by the MMA Lab. She wants to be able to fight, on her terms, then relax by the beach for a while, and do BJJ as a leisure activity, with only sporadic MMA training mixed in.

That's a cool life, but it's not a fighter's life.

I'd also like to be able to hang out at the beach, show up for BJJ class and roll when I'm in the mood, and only train for whatever my actual occupation is for six weeks leading up to an event. It sounds sweet. Of course, she's one missed weight or bad KO loss from being a full-time surf/BJJ chick again, which would at least give her time to work on her English.
10 days ago
11/9/12

if shes after a donor, i know a guy

10 days ago
2/9/09

She did have a big mid section 

10 days ago
12/9/13

she doesn't care and smiles it al away