UnderGround Forums Way to go Roxi!!

5 days ago
6/20/08

I'm a little late to the party but just watched it.  One more to go and I feel confident you take this next one.  

5 days ago
7/2/09

I've always cheered for her because she's the nice girl.  But these full mount elbow barrages... I think she's found that thing that makes her dangerous, like Ronda's armbar, GSP's takedown, Overeem's knees.  She could go a long way, I hope she's a real threat at 125.

5 days ago
11/8/16
Thanks for the spoiler.
5 days ago
1/1/01
icecap - Thanks for the spoiler.

was last weeks show

5 days ago
2/28/06
jgiveshead - 

I've always cheered for her because she's the nice girl.  But these full mount elbow barrages... I think she's found that thing that makes her dangerous, like Ronda's armbar, GSP's takedown, Overeem's knees.  She could go a long way, I hope she's a real threat at 125.

yes

those hellbows were nasty!

congrats!
5 days ago
3/15/07

5 days ago

when is it ok to talk about it?

5 days ago
9/13/13

You’re a little bitch, little bitch.

5 days ago
9/18/12
Go back to scissoring your father
5 days ago
7/9/10
Aleck911 -

5 days ago

when is it ok to talk about it?

What do you think this is? An mma forum?

Oh...never mind

5 days ago
7/11/05

Roxi! Roxi!

5 days ago
1/23/06
Roxanne persevered where almost everyone would have given up. She's a top flight martial artist. In a samurai society of ancient times she would have fought along side the men valiantly.
4 days ago
10/8/08
John Travoltage - 
Go back to scissoring your father

its call the 50 50 guard man....50 50
4 days ago
2/24/11
GOAT St. Pierre - Roxanne persevered where almost everyone would have given up. She's a top flight martial artist. In a samurai society of ancient times she would have fought along side the men valiantly.
Great call!
4 days ago
5/15/09

Just looked up the bracket. Sarj might be a big problem for Rox, especially where grappling is concerned.

4 days ago
11/12/11
kennyfrommd -

Just looked up the bracket. Sarj might be a big problem for Rox, especially where grappling is concerned.

Sarj looks to be a good athlete but I thought she was a striker with limited grappling experoence.

As always, I may well be wrong though!

Certainly she will be a handful to get down and then hold down though.

4 days ago
5/15/09
FOX Force Five -
kennyfrommd -

Sarj looks to be a good athlete but I thought she was a striker with limited grappling experoence.

As always, I may well be wrong though!

Certainly she will be a handful to get down and then hold down though.

She's a multiple time jiu jitsu world champion at brown belt and below. That's her base.

The interesting part is whether or not that will carry her in MMA, because she was never known for being super technical and relied a lot on physicality in jiu jitsu, which depsite what most think, doesn't translate well to MMA success.

4 days ago
11/12/11

Thanks Kenny, I WAS wrong!

4 days ago
11/12/11

I just heard a spoiler on the MMA hour.