UnderGround Forums We get it Jon. You do coke. Its what you also do..

12 days ago
10/25/09

...that leaves a bad taste in everyone's mouth.  

No one cares that you do blow...but when you flee the scene of an accident where you hit a pregnant lady because you're driving intoxicated - that pisses people off.

The fucking guy simply is too stupid to get it.  Maybe they should lock him up or at least ban him from driving before he goes out and kills someone.

12 days ago
2/14/11

I think Jon Jones is fantastic. He's made some serious errors but I feel privileged each and every time I see him compete.

He's phenomenal. 

12 days ago
7/14/17
He's a sociopathic narcissistic toolbag
12 days ago
7/14/17
dicked by diaz -

I think Jon Jones is fantastic. He's made some serious errors but I feel privileged each and every time I see him compete.

He's phenomenal. 

I don't think OP was at all commenting on his fighting ability.
12 days ago
1/1/01
It doesn't help that he has never seemed too concerned about the lady he hit, just the trouble he got into as a result.
12 days ago
12/23/06
BrowBeaten - He's a sociopathic narcissistic toolbag

Ditto
12 days ago
2/14/11
BrowBeaten -
dicked by diaz -

He's phenomenal. 

I don't care. I'm an MMA fan, Jon is awesome. Can't wait for the Cormier fight.

I've fucked up many times in my life as have most people I know. 

12 days ago
3/20/12
Ghost of Retard - It doesn't help that he has never seemed too concerned about the lady he hit, just the trouble he got into as a result.

On Rogan podcast he played himself as the victim

never once showing regret or awareness for the other humans in the accident

real nutcase
12 days ago
7/14/17
dicked by diaz -
BrowBeaten -
dicked by diaz -

He's phenomenal. 

Lol... That's not what the thread is about...

Nevermind.
12 days ago
7/12/15
Actually what pissed everyone off is that he was pretty clearly living a wild life but pretending to be a saint. I think a lot of fans actually prefer the more openly rebellious Jones.
12 days ago
10/25/09
dicked by diaz -
BrowBeaten -
dicked by diaz -

He's phenomenal. 

I bet you can't understand why the majority of people despise douchebags like you.

There's a difference between people who have

a) made mistakes in their lives, demonstrate regret and remorse, do their best to avoid making those mistakes again, and try to lead good lives; vs.

people who say

b) "I don't care...I've fucked up many times in my life as have most people I know" and then go around supporting these same narcissistic, arrogant, train wrecks to society simply because all people like you care about is your own self entertainment because you're "an mma fan".

12 days ago
7/18/11
BrowBeaten - He's a sociopathic narcissistic toolbag

That sums it up perfectly. 

12 days ago
6/16/07
StankieEdgar - Actually what pissed everyone off is that he was pretty clearly living a wild life but pretending to be a saint. I think a lot of fans actually prefer the more openly rebellious Jones.

agreed that humble christian act was disgusting.
12 days ago
9/8/13
He's done some shitty stuff but cage fighters aren't role models, so who gives a fuck.
12 days ago
6/24/16
BrowBeaten - He's a sociopathic narcissistic toolbag

12 days ago
1/1/01
Rambo John J - 
Ghost of Retard - It doesn't help that he has never seemed too concerned about the lady he hit, just the trouble he got into as a result.

On Rogan podcast he played himself as the victim

never once showing regret or awareness for the other humans in the accident

real nutcase

^This.

He is a fucking cockwomble.
11 days ago
2/14/11
Carogan -
dicked by diaz -
BrowBeaten -
dicked by diaz -

He's phenomenal. 

I bet you can't understand why the majority of people despise douchebags like you.

a) made mistakes in their lives, demonstrate regret and remorse, do their best to avoid making those mistakes again, and try to lead good lives; vs.

people who say

b) "I don't care...I've fucked up many times in my life as have most people I know" and then go around supporting these same narcissistic, arrogant, train wrecks to society simply because all people like you care about is your own self entertainment because you're "an mma fan".

I'm actually very popular in real life. Not sure why you assume I'm a douchebag?

I'm a member of this forum to discuss MMA. Not overly concerned with fighters private lives.

I will add, I understand why folk don't like Jon Jones the person. 

11 days ago
2/14/11
giblert mendelez - He's done some shitty stuff but cage fighters aren't role models, so who gives a fuck.

This

11 days ago
1/6/10

He shows all the signs of an addict/alcoholic who still think they "got it" and can control it. It does have heavy traits of narcism. But Jon isnt a pure narcistic, he is just an addict. I've seen this story hundreds of times. Different name, place but genericaly copy paste versions. It ends well 3% to 5% of the time. Odds are not in his favor, time will tell the rest.

When I first heard Cormier say Jon's only chance is to lose to him, I laughed. Now I think if Jon wins over Cormier, it will be a disaster. If he loses, we might lose Jon but at least this way he has a chance of hitting rock bottom without dying.

11 days ago
7/2/15

11 days ago
8/15/07
Jon Jones is a piece of shit.
11 days ago
7/15/04
A total narcissistic low class human being
11 days ago
2/12/17
Hes a garbage human being that is narcissism incarnate.

He thinks the world is out to get him and genuinely, or on the advise of his manager, thinks people who hate him do so because of his legal troubles. No moron, we hate you because you show zero remorse for anything you do and nearly killed a pregnant woman, fled the scene, came back to certainly grab drugs you left in the car (while leaving condoms there and your wife is 2000 miles away in another city), and then fled again all without seeing if the victim is ok.

Oh and then you went into hiding until it cleared your system. Lets also add cheated in the ring, cheated on wife with a high school girl that totaled your car, etc.

Hes one of the few fighters I genuinely hope gets hurt every time he enters the ring.
11 days ago
7/12/15
Nick Diaz still GOAT -
StankieEdgar - Actually what pissed everyone off is that he was pretty clearly living a wild life but pretending to be a saint. I think a lot of fans actually prefer the more openly rebellious Jones.

agreed that humble christian act was disgusting.
I don't think it was disgusting just not genuine. He is actually a Christian and I personally understand him trying to meet perceived expectations due to experiences with my family. I figured it out at a younger age than him but I can't imagine having that amount of fame and money at the age he did. Not saying it's right, just saying I understand. People on here are so judgemental. Nobody is perfect.
11 days ago
4/22/16
dicked by diaz -
Carogan -
dicked by diaz -
BrowBeaten -
dicked by diaz -

He's phenomenal. 

people who say

I'm actually very popular in real life. Not sure why you assume I'm a douchebag?

I'm a member of this forum to discuss MMA. Not overly concerned with fighters private lives.

I will add, I understand why folk don't like Jon Jones the person. 

So being popular means its impossible to be a douche bag,hmm.....(Donald Trump).... Is that you Jon?