UnderGround Forums Welcome To AKA Thailand w/ Dana White *vid*

2/13/18 1:22 PM
1/1/01

Many of you have asked to see a Gym tour or what the gym is like... here is a nice glimpse of what we have so far. The additions, that will start next month, will be amazing! Ask me anything you want to know! ;)

“Welcome to one of the most unique training camps in the world. An ever growing environment, located in the tropical jungle on Phuket Island.

What started as a vision on a piece of paper, has quickly grown to a dream come true. The gym has already hosted thousands of guests since its opening, just under four years ago. Everyone from average vacationers, who want to accomplish their fitness and life goals, to famous professional athletes, to even some of Hollywood’s most elite celebrities. AKA Thailand is quickly becoming the place to be.

AKA Thailand hosts all ages , regardless of experience. Experience is what you obtain when you sign up and start training!

This is only the beginning. Stay tuned for updates, as phase two begins very soon! Our new expansion will consists of more specific training facilities and multiple scenic and relaxing recreation/rehabilitation areas.

Thank you all for the support and we can’t wait to see you here in Paradise!”

2/13/18 2:21 PM
1/1/01

Looks fantastic! Congrats and continued success!

2/13/18 2:36 PM
2/23/14
That is a pretty awesome looking place Mike

Maybe I should fly over from the Philippines and train some time.
Edited: 2/13/18 2:45 PM
4/11/12

I keep hearing about this place. Looks amazing! You are an inspiration man 

2/13/18 3:15 PM
1/1/01
djones -

Looks fantastic! Congrats and continued success!

Thanks bud!

2/13/18 3:15 PM
1/1/01
midgetfarts - That is a pretty awesome looking place Mike

Maybe I should fly over from the Philippines and train some time.

Thanks bud, it’s just a short flight away! ;)

2/13/18 3:17 PM
1/1/01
murfamurph -

I keep hearing about this place. Looks amazing! You are an inspiration man 

I appreciate it and glad I can help! Been a long, rough road, but finally coming together! 

2/13/18 3:33 PM
6/10/16

That looks amazing man. Cool video. Nice to hear it's not just for Pros too. Keep up the good work.

2/13/18 3:49 PM
1/1/01
Mshi -

That looks amazing man. Cool video. Nice to hear it's not just for Pros too. Keep up the good work.

Thank bud! We cater mostly to guests who are not fighters or athletes at all. We have many different programs running at the same time, and all of them have beginner to advanced levels. Then we have our pro Muay Thai and MMA Fight team training as well. 

2/13/18 3:58 PM
1/2/15

In for later!

2/13/18 5:19 PM
11/15/04
Mike Swick -

Many of you have asked to see a Gym tour or what the gym is like... here is a nice glimpse of what we have so far. The additions, that will start next month, will be amazing! Ask me anything you want to know! ;)

“Welcome to one of the most unique training camps in the world. An ever growing environment, located in the tropical jungle on Phuket Island.

What started as a vision on a piece of paper, has quickly grown to a dream come true. The gym has already hosted thousands of guests since its opening, just under four years ago. Everyone from average vacationers, who want to accomplish their fitness and life goals, to famous professional athletes, to even some of Hollywood’s most elite celebrities. AKA Thailand is quickly becoming the place to be.

AKA Thailand hosts all ages , regardless of experience. Experience is what you obtain when you sign up and start training!

This is only the beginning. Stay tuned for updates, as phase two begins very soon! Our new expansion will consists of more specific training facilities and multiple scenic and relaxing recreation/rehabilitation areas.

I have to admit Mike, it looks like you have an awesome training facility literally in the middle of paradise. 

2/13/18 6:46 PM
11/19/06

Mike, I've always been a fan.. Loved watching you fight. Glad to see you have been successful. Props and good luck to you. 

BTW coolest gym ever! Couldn't be in a better atmosphere.

2/13/18 10:27 PM
1/1/01
Man, that was some endorsement by the Egg.

How much did it cost you, lol.

Place looks fucking awesome.
Edited: 2/13/18 11:12 PM
10/4/15

Mike Swick... Taking Van Damme movies WAY too seriously 

2/14/18 1:37 AM
7/12/17

Congrats. Great video. Looks like a fun time. 

2/14/18 1:49 AM
1/1/01
LiveWire -
Mike Swick -

I have to admit Mike, it looks like you have an awesome training facility literally in the middle of paradise. 

Thanks bud! Searched long and hard to try and find an ideal location. Looking at that jungle and huge Mountain between rounds is quite awesome. Hopefully we can get this next phase completed soon and take this to a whole new level! ;)

2/14/18 1:49 AM
1/1/01
Throwin'Knuckles -

Mike, I've always been a fan.. Loved watching you fight. Glad to see you have been successful. Props and good luck to you. 

BTW coolest gym ever! Couldn't be in a better atmosphere.

Thanks for the longtime support! You will have to make it out and train here one day! 

2/14/18 2:07 AM
1/1/01
FreightTrain - Man, that was some endorsement by the Egg.

How much did it cost you, lol.

Place looks fucking awesome.

Thanks bud!

It cost me years of my life and time with my kids, which is far greater than any money spent. Every type of success comes with sacrifice and risk and there was a lot of weighing on this one. Luckily now, I am seeing the successes achieved every single day by our guests, and I plan to make a good life for my Children. ;) 

2/14/18 2:09 AM
1/1/01
MMA Newbie -

Mike Swick... Taking Van Damme movies WAY too seriously 

Yea, he started all this wanting to train in Thailand shit and now I am fully committed! Haha

2/14/18 2:09 AM
1/1/01
PlutoTV -

Congrats. Great video. Looks like a fun time. 

Thanks! It’s an adventure every single day here! 

2/14/18 2:41 AM
9/11/13

I sent an email to your website asking if there any resorts on the beach nearby so I can sell to my girlfriend going there for our vacation, while I sneak away for a few hours a day to train.  No one has replied yet.

2/14/18 3:22 AM
1/1/01
Ace5002 -

I sent an email to your website asking if there any resorts on the beach nearby so I can sell to my girlfriend going there for our vacation, while I sneak away for a few hours a day to train.  No one has replied yet.

Info@AKAThailand.com and good idea buddy! We are getting a lot and backed up right now, but all should be answered within 24 hours. Ask for Marc. ;)

2/14/18 3:57 AM
9/11/13
Mike Swick -
Ace5002 -

Info@AKAThailand.com and good idea buddy! We are getting a lot and backed up right now, but all should be answered within 24 hours. Ask for Marc. ;)

Thanks sir I'll give it a shot!

2/14/18 4:16 AM
9/11/13

That was as fast as a "swick-otine"!  Thanks for the help Mike!

2/14/18 5:59 AM
1/1/01
Ace5002 -

That was as fast as a "swick-otine"!  Thanks for the help Mike!

No worries bud!