UnderGround Forums What a shit card tomorrow

12 days ago
9/27/11
Too many fighters. Can't afford the good fighters anymore. UFC is foooooked
12 days ago
7/27/13

I have to admit I've never even heard of this Ponzinibbio guy before, apparently a lot of top guys turned down a fight with Gunnar. Not surprising, Gunnar is a beast, he should be getting a top 10 guy at least. 

Felder vs. Stevie Ray is gonna be a great scrap though

12 days ago
6/28/10

12 days ago
2/6/15

Granted , I think I know of everyone on the main card just about but it's not a card with the biggest names . Sometimes these are the ones that end up suprising us. Seeing the names on the card I expect some good fights.

12 days ago
6/28/10

Is it not worth the price they're charging for it?

12 days ago
7/12/15
People that cry about free cards are dorks of the highest order.
12 days ago
12/9/13

eu cards as mostly shit

12 days ago
6/23/14
StankieEdgar - People that cry about free cards are dorks of the highest order.
Don't matter if it's free or not. Twenty unknown fighters on a UFC card fucking blows.
12 days ago
11/16/16

He's just saying the card sucks, which it does.

12 days ago
10/24/10
Technical Primates -

I have to admit I've never even heard of this Ponzinibbio guy before, apparently a lot of top guys turned down a fight with Gunnar. Not surprising, Gunnar is a beast, he should be getting a top 10 guy at least. 

Felder vs. Stevie Ray is gonna be a great scrap though

Ponz is a beast. All of his scraps are entertaining as hell because he always comes out to finish. Go watch his fight with Larkin to see what I'm talking about.

12 days ago
9/7/11
Like what Goran said above, the cards I usually don't give a crap about turn out being great. The Jojo vs CC fight should be fun. Just went to look at the whole card on events section of app and boy are the weights off. Gunnar 185 and CC at 134??
12 days ago
4/6/14

Is this card so bad that it would be better if there no card at all?

12 days ago
12/9/13

Rotterdam is a shit card too and in most EU countries those fox cards aren't free

12 days ago
1/18/14

Question for you OP... are you an MMA fan or a celebrity fan?  If they are in the UFC, they are one of the best fighters in the world.  Fact.  Just becasue you don't know them, why should it matter? If you are a fight fan, just sit back and enjoy the fighting.  Who knows, you just might see a great KO, submission, or back and forth battle.  

12 days ago
12/16/12
It's an average fight pass card, if you don't want to watch it don't watch it. There are a bunch of solid fights on in, so I assume the people complaining are casuals only interested in the big names.
12 days ago
10/26/03
Then don't watch.
12 days ago
12/9/13
Brabatross - It's an average fight pass card, if you don't want to watch it don't watch it. There are a bunch of solid fights on in, so I assume the people complaining are casuals only interested in the big names.

not a single fan ever asked for this fightpass shit. total shit from the UFC

12 days ago
6/10/16
Im going to it but its definately weaker this time around
12 days ago
12/16/12
Morpheus1976 -
Brabatross - It's an average fight pass card, if you don't want to watch it don't watch it. There are a bunch of solid fights on in, so I assume the people complaining are casuals only interested in the big names.

What are you talking about? It's more MMA and there's a bunch of solids fights on this card. Fight pass cards also have amazing pacing.
12 days ago
6/9/16
Dick Niaz -

Question for you OP... are you an MMA fan or a celebrity fan?  If they are in the UFC, they are one of the best fighters in the world.  Fact.  Just becasue you don't know them, why should it matter? If you are a fight fan, just sit back and enjoy the fighting.  Who knows, you just might see a great KO, submission, or back and forth battle.  

I agree.

12 days ago
7/12/15
WattMell -
Don't matter if it's free or not. Twenty unknown fighters on a UFC card fucking blows.
It does matter if it's free or not. What the fuck are you talking about?
12 days ago
1/27/14
Dick Niaz -

There's nothing wrong with wanting to watch fighters you actually know and are invested in, it has nothing to do with them being a celebrity.

Get off your high horse, my god. Do you get the same amount of excitement from a card filled with unknowns as you do from a massive PPV??? Let me answer for you, Obviously not, so what exactly is your point? Everybody would rather watch fighters they have a prior interest in

There's tons of MMA out there if you want to watch unknown professional fighters. But if it's the UFC given the amount of popular fighters on their roster it's not crazy to expect a better card than this.

I feel sorry for the people from that city who had the UFC bring one of the worst cards ever to their hometown.
12 days ago
7/12/15
sagemma -
Dick Niaz -

There's nothing wrong with wanting to watch fighters you actually know and are invested in, it has nothing to do with them being a celebrity.

Get off your high horse, my god. Do you get the same amount of excitement from a card filled with unknowns as you do from a massive PPV??? Let me answer for you, Obviously not, so what exactly is your point? Everybody would rather watch fighters they have a prior interest in

There's tons of MMA out there if you want to watch unknown professional fighters. But if it's the UFC given the amount of popular fighters on their roster it's not crazy to expect a better card than this.

I feel sorry for the people from that city who had the UFC bring one of the worst cards ever to their hometown.
Stars don't just appear like magic.

Conor McGregor's first UFC fight was on the prelims of a foreign Fuel TV card.
12 days ago
1/18/14
sagemma -
Dick Niaz -

When did I say anything remotely like there is something wrong with wanting to watch fighters you know and are invested in?  Let me answer for you.  Never.  What I'm saying is that just becasue there aren't fighters OP actually knows or is invested in, it doesn't mean it is a "shit card," and it doesn't mean the UFC "can't afford the good fighters anymore," and it doesn't mean the UFC is foooooked."  If OP doesn't want to watch this card becasue he is more into the fighters than the fights, that is his perogative, but that has nothing to do with whether this will be a quality card.  Then again, coming from a guy whose SN is "sagemma" I shouldn't expect that you would prefer substance over star power.  

12 days ago
12/9/13
Brabatross -
Morpheus1976 -

What are you talking about? It's more MMA and there's a bunch of solids fights on this card. Fight pass cards also have amazing pacing.

bum fights is fighting too,lol