UnderGround Forums What's the knock on Conor if he KOs Ferguson?

Edited: 10 days ago
2/28/14

"Yeah well, just because he beat the GOAT at 145, and KO'd the 155 champ , and defended his belt at 155 against the #1 contender, that doesn't mean shit! Conor fucking sucks! He hasn't even broke Mighty Mouse's defense record!! Until he does that he's a fucking fake hypejob, the worst fighter in UFC history!!!!"

10 days ago
7/26/15
It will come back to khabib. They will shit on Tony's wrestling and say khabib will ragdoll him, khabibs wrestling is on another level etc etc
10 days ago
8/22/16
It'll just go back to him ducking wrestlers.
10 days ago
7/12/15
Cardio
10 days ago
12/14/15

Bro, he’s a pussy. He tapped to Diaz. His cardio is shit. Khabib will murder him. He’s still ducking Edgar. 

Blah blah blah. 

10 days ago
11/28/14
Bigtrain2681 -

Bro, he’s a pussy. He tapped to Diaz. His cardio is shit. Khabib will murder him. He’s still ducking Edgar. 

Blah blah blah. 

10 days ago
1/1/01

He wears Reebok, if he was actually good he would wear Nike or Adidas.

10 days ago
11/8/16
neilbarnard - Unless he KOs every single fighter on the roster there are going to people on here bashing him.

Even then they would resort questioning the legitimacy of the KOs.
Or that the fights were fixed.
10 days ago
4/11/10

“connor is a great fighter but his fans remain intolerable”

10 days ago
3/8/11

That he needs to fight Diaz.  You know the guy that strangled him.

10 days ago
7/24/09
Don Brodka -

That he needs to fight Diaz.  You know the guy that strangled him.

He did already.
10 days ago
4/25/11
Hate and envy are so closely intertwined.
10 days ago
8/18/13

No one who doesn't accept how impressive Conor is in the Octagon already is ever going to. His achievements and wins speak for themselves. You can like or hate him, understandable, he's a marmite kinda guy. But to deny how good he's been this far is idiotic 

9 days ago
4/28/15
They will just bring up Frankie again.
9 days ago
8/22/15
Im no huge conor fan but There will always be an excuse no matter who the fighter is. We have seen it time and time again. Conor has beat everyone infront of him in the ufc. He lost to nate but came back and won. It was a close fight but a win is a win. They say he ducked Edgar. But hows that when he moved up and fought nate twice at 170 then beat Eddy. They claim he ducks wrestler's but he beat chad. He couldn't have ducked holloway cause he beat him already. The worse this man did was hold up the division to make more money. But is that not the goal. I could be wrong but i thought the goal was to be the champ while making a shit load of money? He is doing that. No matter what he does there will be people talking shit or making excuses. They did it with jones in the beginning. Dj is geting the same treatment now shit even brock had to deal with it. Stipe now is also going through it. Some say "oh he lost to struve" Almost every champ or great fighter has had doubters. And it wont stop its something that will continue. No one wants to give credit when its due.
9 days ago
8/22/15
I forgot to add they say he ducked aldo on a rematch but yet he knocked him out cold in 13 seconds.
9 days ago
7/2/12
Gennady Goblin -

"Yeah well, just because he beat the GOAT at 145, and KO'd the 155 champ , and defended his belt at 155 against the #1 contender, that doesn't mean shit! Conor fucking sucks! He hasn't even broke Mighty Mouse's defense record!! Until he does that he's a fucking fake hypejob, the worst fighter in UFC history!!!!"

He didn’t ko Eddie you fucking noob!

9 days ago
2/27/14

khalabeeeeeeeeeb

9 days ago
5/18/12

Would be a good win, a unification bout, don't see how anyone could shit on him if he goes out and stops Ferguson, if he knocks him cold it would be something special. 

9 days ago
7/18/15
HatchyMySackie - I forgot to add they say he ducked aldo on a rematch but yet he knocked him out cold in 13 seconds.

C'mon you know that fight was fixed. Since when does Aldo run in swinging for the fences, chin in the air. Aldo took a dive!

9 days ago
10/23/09
He makes quick work of these guys, i wish he would fight more.
9 days ago
2/24/07
It will be just like anyone. No one said Anderson was the best ever because he beat Rich Franklin once. They called him the goat because he dominated him once, did it again, and defended 11 times against the top contender.

So ya, if Conor can beat Tony, then Khabib, then Diaz, then Barbosa, and then the next 6 top contenders, he can be compared to the likes of Anderson, GSP, Jones, and Aldo.
9 days ago
8/22/15
Retard Dad Strength -
HatchyMySackie - I forgot to add they say he ducked aldo on a rematch but yet he knocked him out cold in 13 seconds.

C'mon you know that fight was fixed. Since when does Aldo run in swinging for the fences, chin in the air. Aldo took a dive!

At least the first part of your name makes sense.
9 days ago
4/19/17
JitznPound -
Gennady Goblin -

He didn’t ko Eddie you fucking noob!

Ummmm what? Bounced his head around like a pinball machine.
9 days ago
2/24/07
HatchyMySackie - 
Retard Dad Strength -

At least the first part of your name makes sense.

I don't think you know what 'knocked out cold' means