UnderGround Forums Whitaker suss on Yoel about peds.

29 days ago
9/22/11

https://streamable.com/pw8qs

29 days ago
7/27/11

Fucking good. Yoel is a scumbag, I'm glad Bobby is actually calling him out on this shit.

Edited: 29 days ago
9/23/17

I think Yoel has dabbled in gene doping. Of course I have nothing to back that up, but look at the guy and look at how he has managed to pass every single test with the exception of one and that one was pretty apparent, to me anyway, that it was legitimately a tainted supplement. There are genetic freaks of nature for sure, but Yoel seems to be on an even higher level all together than those freaks. I think Yoel has had some Cuban chemists and doctors working on him for a while now.

29 days ago
12/6/11

Bobby just salty because he got beat the last fight... Until Yoel gets caught, I dont give 2 rips.. It's not like Cuba is super advanced in doping technology.

Just accept it guys, he is the model for future Captain Americans 

29 days ago
12/6/11
Uhtred Ragnarson -

Fucking good. Yoel is a scumbag, I'm glad Bobby is actually calling him out on this shit.

You salty nut.

29 days ago
8/2/05

Crazy. If he’s cheating I hope he gets caught

29 days ago
2/14/14
Jclover123 -

Bobby just salty because he got beat the last fight... Until Yoel gets caught, I dont give 2 rips.. It's not like Cuba is super advanced in doping technology.

This..  Robert looks physically different at 185 than 170..  maybe he shouldn’t throw rocks

29 days ago
3/17/17
^ The buff fighters always have extremely gayish white knights that say shit like that lmfao. Its YOU thats salty that he commented on something. lmao
29 days ago
12/6/11
Sage Northcock - ^ The buff fighters always have extremely gayish white knights that say shit like that lmfao. Its YOU thats salty that he commented on something. lmao

He is a Cuban Jacked Boy... Deal with it!! Now go back to the kitchen, your skinny boyfriend is waiting for you

29 days ago
2/15/06
What is suss?
29 days ago
5/17/08

Someone on another forum also mentioned how he can now go back to Cuba freely to train with their Olympic team, and they are pretty invested in their athletes. Likely have a state sponsored program as well

29 days ago
7/2/09
The Ghost of REED ROTHCHILD -
Jclover123 -

This..  Robert looks physically different at 185 than 170..  maybe he shouldn’t throw rocks

I know, exactly, right?  It's almost like he's carrying an extra 15-20lbs of muscle, and the weight cuts must be easier for him because it's closer to his natural weight.  Obvious cheater, sad!

29 days ago
7/2/09
RedDragonUK -

Crazy. If he’s cheating I hope he gets caught

He has been caught.  "Tainted Supplements", slap on the wrist.

29 days ago
3/13/02

The first you’re caught it’s a slap on the wrist, right?  Or was suspension pre-usada? 

28 days ago
3/16/18

What does Romero get a pass?  Of course he is on the juice. TRT at the least. But everyone gives him a pass?

28 days ago
3/16/14

The Cubans because of the trade and travel restrictions had to come up with their own medicines and treatments for everything and is known for their highly successful healthcare system.  It is highly possible they could have some shit that is undetectable.  

28 days ago
3/6/17
StrikingMMA - What is suss?

Suspicious in Australian 

28 days ago
4/27/08
mijo - 

The first you’re caught it’s a slap on the wrist, right?  Or was suspension pre-usada? 

Post USADA, reduced 6 month suspension because he was able to provide the tainted supplement.

28 days ago
2/15/06
MankTabbott - 
StrikingMMA - What is suss?

Suspicious in Australian 

Thank you.
28 days ago
6/17/16

Ees just good old fashioned rice and beans, Cuban style, the way Mama used to make.

28 days ago
8/19/15

Whittaker must be really insecure about that last performance to be gossiping like a teenage girl that his opponent is on roids. 

He went from nobody WW to MW Champion remarkably fast, I bet it was totally clean because that’s a totally normal career path that we’ve seen repeated many times. 

28 days ago
6/25/05

He said they can only test for drugs that exist.  

Wow

28 days ago
4/27/08
explodin - 

He said they can only test for drugs that exist.  

Wow

Clearly Yoel is on drugs that don't exist. Noforgay Jesus juice.
28 days ago
3/31/14
Politically Incorrect -

Whittaker must be really insecure about that last performance to be gossiping like a teenage girl that his opponent is on roids. 

He went from nobody WW to MW Champion remarkably fast, I bet it was totally clean because that’s a totally normal career path that we’ve seen repeated many times. 

What are you on about?

Bobby is one of the good guys, doesn't get enough praise for fighting 4rnds one handed, an the previous fight with a busted knee, against a fucking monster. That my friend is  championship level true grit. Bobby is the future

28 days ago
9/9/14
rob has fought a number of juicers so he knows ....

its obvious yoel is a user yet people still deny

people defended lombard too as i remember.