UnderGround Forums Why Floyd Mayweather Jr. looks so amazing at 40+

8 days ago
1/23/06
He never drank alcohol and never did drugs.

What a role model
Edited: 8 days ago
1/23/06
Mayweather has even gone as far as to refrain from being around marijuana smoke out of fear it would cause a negative drug test.

8 days ago
7/27/04
PEDs
8 days ago
7/8/09
Still, it won't be enough... Conor will K.O him.
8 days ago
1/23/06
EKPOGI - PEDs

Um nah. Almost all the guys that endorse PEDs openly look terrible for their age.
8 days ago
1/1/01
DisIsDeRiddumOfDeNite - Still, it won't be enough... Conor will K.O him.
Lol
8 days ago
9/11/14
CRE -
EKPOGI - PEDs

Um nah. Almost all the guys that endorse PEDs openly look terrible for their age.
Like Sly Stallone
8 days ago
12/22/12

and he has always kept his weight under control. Fighting, not fight, retired, not retired he is always at a good weight and lives an active lifestyle.

8 days ago
3/23/05

After Conor wins then age will be to blame.   "If only Mayweather were younger then Connor couldn't touch him".  Lol.  

8 days ago
1/23/06
EluThingol - 
CRE -
EKPOGI - PEDs

Like Sly Stallone

The exception isn't the norm.

Stallone also used to drink 25 cups of coffee a day.
8 days ago
7/27/04
CRE - 
EKPOGI - PEDs

hmmm,USADA testing that starts when Floyd says when,unlike the rest of USADA athletes who get random tested.For the Pac fight,he weighed in without cutting weight,but couldn't give a pee test after the weigh in.Had to do an IV infusion (even though he didnt cut weight,and its illegal under USADA) and did it in front of the USADA employee.Then gets an exemption from USADA 3 weeks after the fight.which they have no jurisdiction,which NSAC has.

plus the fact he paid Pacquiao millions for the defamation lawsuit when Pac's attorney's insisted on checking Floyds three positive test in which he got retroactive exemption.
8 days ago
11/20/09
There's a lot of bad things that could be said about Floyd, but I honestly believe he does stay away from alcohol and drugs, and I also believe he is strict on his diet even when not fighting. Guys his age don't have longevity and an untouched record, and that's because undefeated father time defeats all, however living a very clean lifestyle can prolong the inevitable.
8 days ago
1/11/06
JDog - 

After Conor wins then age will be to blame.   "If only Mayweather were younger then Connor couldn't touch him".  Lol.  

I just just made a direct correlation between you're logic and you're professional fighting record.
8 days ago
1/23/06
Man he's still going guys. This is historical.

Who has ever worked out like this at 40+? In any sport.

Tom Brady? Ehhh he's a QB. But he does look great for his age and is the best player in the NFL still at 40, so Brady is probably the closest overall we have seen.

This Mamba Mentality.
8 days ago
1/11/06
CRE - Man he's still going guys. This is historical.

Who has ever worked out like this at 40+? In any sport.

Tom Brady? Ehhh he's a QB. But he does look great for his age and is the best player in the NFL still at 40, so Brady is probably the closest overall we have seen.

This Mamba Mentality.

He is throwing crisp hard shots. When he sits down on those body shots Conor is going to be in a lot of trouble. He looks fit! He knows how to peak at the right time.
8 days ago
3/14/13

That way too many people in a cramp space like that 

8 days ago
1/23/06
I initially thought time had caught up to Floyd, but it was just the life change of being retired and not in fight mode.

Very inspirational.
1/23/06
Floyd Mayweather insists 'God is first in my life'

1/23/06
You guys like the secret and voodoo right?

Enjoy that one.

8 days ago
7/27/04
definitely some EPO too
8 days ago
7/19/13
EKPOGI - definitely some EPO too

Naaaaaahhhhhhhhh

8 days ago
1/23/06
I'd be interested in a punch stat of how many strikes were thrown by Floyd today in this workout.
8 days ago
10/19/10
CRE - I'd be interested in a punch stat of how many strikes were thrown by Floyd today in this workout.
Ummmm...... OK.
1/23/06

ttiger1 - 

CRE - I'd be interested in a punch stat of how many strikes were thrown by Floyd today in this workout.

Ummmm...... OK.

I'm willing to count them when there is a complete video uploaded.

8 days ago
10/1/11