UnderGround Forums Why does gsp need so much time

5/17/17 10:37 PM
4/21/17

Why does he need until November? Pretty big demand to expect the ufc and the middleweight contenders to wait on him that long. Wtf

surely he's been back in the gym already, does he rlly need that long ?

5/17/17 10:47 PM
12/31/10

Filter out some of that Lighting is my guess.

5/17/17 10:51 PM
4/21/17

Yah is he not already apart of the testing pool again though? If not then suspicions should be high.

5/17/17 11:16 PM
7/2/09
luctaro - 

*slow clap*

First response nails it.
5/17/17 11:39 PM
1/26/08

He said he had prior obligations outside of fighting that he can't get out of. He said he'd be ready for MSG card which will be a big card. I hope he fights Bisping and wins. Then moves down and fights winner of Maia and Woodley.

5/18/17 1:12 AM
1/1/01
If it ain't Dutch, it ain't much - 

He said he had prior obligations outside of fighting that he can't get out of. He said he'd be ready for MSG card which will be a big card. I hope he fights Bisping and wins. Then moves down and fights winner of Maia and Woodley.

He physically cannot move down. It is not possible from a physiological standpoint. If he goes to 185, he will not be able to return to 170. Straight from the horse's mouth. 185 is the best we can hope for.

Hopefully he gets it figured out. I wouldn't mind seeing him back in the octagon a final time or two. Just not cutting in line for title fights. A freak show McGregor fight might be fun for all the drama and ridiculousness.
5/18/17 7:29 PM
10/28/16
luctaro - 

fuckin lmfao
5/18/17 7:45 PM
9/5/11

His blood and urine aren't quite ready yet.

5/18/17 9:09 PM
10/20/10

i dont care when GSP comes back.I would like to know though if he has spoken with egg about his plans?

I would hate to think that he has come back to fight Bisping and only Bisping at Middleweight , possibly win he title,  then head back to WW because the other MW's are monsters and i think someone like Yoel would hurt GSP badly.

I thik if he is coming to MW then he should stay if successful and defend.

5/18/17 9:24 PM
5/21/12
SinCityHustler -

He physically cannot move down. It is not possible from a physiological standpoint. If he goes to 185, he will not be able to return to 170. Straight from the horse's mouth. 185 is the best we can hope for.

Hopefully he gets it figured out. I wouldn't mind seeing him back in the octagon a final time or two. Just not cutting in line for title fights. A freak show McGregor fight might be fun for all the drama and ridiculousness.

You know a talking horse? What's it's name and how does it know GSP?

5/18/17 9:25 PM
3/21/12
I think he's in his 3rd trimester, he's not far off from returning.
5/18/17 9:28 PM
1/1/01
Fedoral Crime - 
SinCityHustler -

You know a talking horse? What's it's name and how does it know GSP?

Yeah I do. his name is Georges. Google the above, see for yourself. You will be shocked what you learn
5/18/17 9:54 PM
7/27/13

a) Weigh out shape
b) Trying to bulk up to MW
c) Cycling off HGH for new USADA

In any event he wasn't ready to come back, but he jumped at the opportunity of fighting Bisping cause he saw it as a winnable fight for him and could win 2 belts. 

UFC did the right thing by stopping the fight. 

5/18/17 11:52 PM
1/17/03
triforce -

a) Weigh out shape

In any event he wasn't ready to come back, but he jumped at the opportunity of fighting Bisping cause he saw it as a winnable fight for him and could win 2 belts. 

HGH is out of your system quickly
5/19/17 12:00 AM
6/9/16
crudz -

i dont care when GSP comes back.I would like to know though if he has spoken with egg about his plans?

I would hate to think that he has come back to fight Bisping and only Bisping at Middleweight , possibly win he title,  then head back to WW because the other MW's are monsters and i think someone like Yoel would hurt GSP badly.

I thik if he is coming to MW then he should stay if successful and defend.

I don't know how much converstaion GSP has had with Dana since, but remember that March press conference with St. Pierre, Bisping (arriving late and a little drunk) and Dana? 

Reporters questioned GSP about what comes next after the Bisping fight and he kept repeating that he had a plan and he used that stock market analogy a few times. Dana was standing there nodding in agreement, even though it was all cryptic. 

It makes you wonder why they held that press conference in the first place. Dana was hopeful that GSP/Bisping would take place by July, but he never had any contracts in place. The whole thing was premature. 

5/19/17 12:01 AM
7/10/02
Him and Bisping have done a shitshow for the MW division. Weird coming from the two. GSP has always been the classy all consumate professional, while Bisping for all his foul mouth antics fought anyone anywhere as a contender - hell that's how he got a chance at the belt and took it!
Edited: 5/19/17 12:48 AM
12/12/13
SinCityHustler -
If it ain"t Dutch, it ain"t much - 

He physically cannot move down. It is not possible from a physiological standpoint. If he goes to 185, he will not be able to return to 170. Straight from the horse"s mouth. 185 is the best we can hope for.

Hopefully he gets it figured out. I wouldn"t mind seeing him back in the octagon a final time or two. Just not cutting in line for title fights. A freak show McGregor fight might be fun for all the drama and ridiculousness.

No bodybuilder ever has lost their muscle mass since they have stopped competing. 

5/19/17 12:46 AM
5/11/06

I truly don't understand why he announced his return mid February if he wasn't going to be ready until November, it's beyond ridiculous.

and we all know he only wants Bisping at mw, if Yoel beats bisping in the mean time he will go back to 170.

5/19/17 12:56 AM
2/21/11
GSP is already in the USADA testing pool so that blows one theory out of the water.
5/19/17 1:45 AM
9/9/16
Aliens
5/19/17 4:15 AM
12/9/13
Erik Apple -
triforce -

a) Weigh out shape

HGH is out of your system quickly

USADA is trying for years now, to get a biomarkers valdidated. but its hasn't come to that stage yet.

5/19/17 4:24 AM
2/22/15

he is honestly probably making money from sponsors just from training and is milking that knowing he doesnt want to actually fight much more after the next one. money is probably coming in now that he is simply in the gym with a fight on the horizon, so he is prolonging that for the rest of the year.

5/19/17 3:39 PM
1/1/01
hannuhuu - 
SinCityHustler -
If it ain"t Dutch, it ain"t much - 

He physically cannot move down. It is not possible from a physiological standpoint. If he goes to 185, he will not be able to return to 170. Straight from the horse"s mouth. 185 is the best we can hope for.

Hopefully he gets it figured out. I wouldn"t mind seeing him back in the octagon a final time or two. Just not cutting in line for title fights. A freak show McGregor fight might be fun for all the drama and ridiculousness.

No bodybuilder ever has lost their muscle mass since they have stopped competing. 

Yes that's been my observation as well. It makes me wonder why anyone questions his comments.
5/19/17 3:44 PM
1/1/01
Why did he even enter negotiations if he wasn't ready? I don't mind if he wants to take his time but not with an automatic title shot.
5/19/17 3:48 PM
6/27/02
carcaju - GSP is already in the USADA testing pool so that blows one theory out of the water.

And brings us to what probably is really going on... him finally finding out how much harder it is to train all natty